As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Partial War

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 2022 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Partial War

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    I know nothing about this total war game, but I've basically been living in Forbidden West since release. spending far too much time just gathering sticks and rocks and herbs as well as murdering helpless animals to upgrade my bags. :)

• Options
    Radiated RoninRadiated Ronin Registered User regular
    I was JUST getting my life back after Ghost of Tsushima, and now THIS? Has Sony perfected the No-Life Formula? Sigh, guess I will go to everyone's birthday party and social events next year... until Ghost 2 comes out...

• Options
    ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    In this comic, I see the classic duality between console and PC. The console guy gets a new game and it just works. The PC guy...not so much.

But to be fair, I played a bit of Warhammer III this weekend with zero technical issues.

• Options
    dejavu,againdejavu,again Registered User regular
    I love Total War and I loved TW Warhammer 1 & 2. I probably won't buy 3 for at least a few months, and it'll be just as good then. Better, in fact. Significantly better. And cheaper.

I realize it's basically part of their job to play new games and such, but for the rest of us? Maybe stop buying games when they first release, they are more likely broken than not. Plus they're cheaper, too!

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    If you have PC gamepass warhammer 3 is on that so there is a cheap option if you want to play right now.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LekkarionLekkarion Registered User new member
    I also had the TW:WH3 autoload with the 1080, I had to unclick Windowed and then it let me change it. It's best to do it from the Main Menu rather than in game. After that it ran like a champ. I had to give Grandpapa Nurgle my first playthrough

Going to have to wait on Horizon: FW to come out on Steam before I can play it. So hopefully next year.

• Options
    Giant SloarGiant Sloar Registered User regular
    What is this 'Forbidden West" thing? *twitch, scratch* 3 more days to Elden Ring *blink* I'm not addicted I'm not!