As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans 2021 - PERFECT GIFTING COMPLETED!

1789101113»

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Damn, man. Stoked to see the dice found such a beautiful home. Very nicely built!

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    And yet... still... more (more?) more?!

A strange, nondescript and unmarked package from Ukraine (of all places) arrived in my mailbox. I hesitantly freed it's contents from the box to find...

cqe9c53ep95j.png

Wow!

@Romanian My Escutcheon is this more (more?!) of your dark works? You're too kind. I'm completely floored by your generosity dude. Thank you, so much.

P.S. - the bean juice has been most excellent.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Why would I buy someone bean juice, but not a cup to drink the juice out of?*

(*Ignore the fact that the coffee and the stein came a month apart.) o:)

[IMG][/img]
    WE HAVE GIFT SIGN!!

Look at these two lovely things:
    fVLv44Yl.jpg

I can only assume that the bottle of red has been fresh pressed from fallen enemies and the whisky is distilled from the tears of angels...but I'm only assuming.

Two delightful bottles that I've never had before, particularly the whisky - which is from Israel(?!). Apparently from their first ever distillery. I've had a sip and it has this mellow smoke to it and then finishes subtly sweet because of the sherry cask. Super delicious stuff.

There was a name (who I know rather well) on the package, but they didn't include a note so I won't out them just in case they wanna stay stealthy - but I'll be sending them a note regardless expressing my thanks.

This is excellent and very much appreciated!

HAIL SATAN!

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    It was me. My wife made the terrible mistake of getting us introduced into the world of small batch, craft distilleries. The tasting room I bought those bottles from deals only with family-owned companies and small startups. That bottle of ImpEx isn't a bank breaker but it's genuinely from a one-of-a-kind cask. Enjoy, Rev @DrZiplock

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    Want that whiskey.

End statement.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Well shit. My sent gift was returned because I tried to write the address by hand with a sprained wrist. Gonna use the work printer this time.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    Did we do it? Did we win?

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    I believe we have one special exception, and then yes we are completed for this year.

WE DID IT, GANG!

HAIL SATAN!

...and thanks again for pulling all this together again, Brolo. Always awesome of you to do so.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Yes big thanks to Brolo and our Lovely Imp

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    And that last exception is completed! Good job everyone! Another year of perfect gifting!

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Street-fighter-4-perfect-trick.jpg

This discussion has been closed.