As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[World Flipper] - CyGames does a Pinball Gacha

1789101113»

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    It definitely puts you in a good spot. Free pulls have been giving me the finger so far. Got a Mormia dupe during the fire banner and a Cagliostro dupe during HNeph.

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    Oops.
    I... uh, just finally got through Godly Whitetail. And... I forgot I had slotted a level 1 character (was trying out Mew and was going to try to level her a bit) as a second in my team.
    At least she's level 24 now.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    My dailies have been hot garbage, but I got HNeph yesterday, so I guess in the end everything is good.

Artereis on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i haven't hit HN but at least i've picked up olivia

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I got Olivia, Luna, and Botan. Which seem to all be pretty dang good characters. Though it seems like all meta Thunder teams demand you have Sera and Bulletta, particularly if they're based on Combo.

And I got standard Neph a while back. She's really juiced up my Light Fever team. I can reliably solo the godly Arch Accursed now, with a bit of luck and focus.

• Options
    honestly i've been kind of annoyed with the free pulls just because they've been very dupe heavy, a ton of 3*s that i already had at 100 while others languish at no dupes. i don't want your 500 xp dammit

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    I hear ya. But gacha gonna gacha. At least these ones are free.

Enlong on
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Been having some decent luck on these free pulls with new units so can't complain. Thinking I'll use suptix for Marina to pump up my Fire team after seeing she does multiballs as her mechanic. That sounds pretty fun.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I got a rock Botan

• Options
    I'd really like to get Olivia before this banner goes away, but I also need to save for the summer banners.

• Options
    edited February 2022
    A new event has started; the crossover with Princess Connect (another Cygames gacha, which got an anime a couple years back).

And, as with previous events, the translation for one of the daily quests is completely borked. The "Dash 2 times" quest is actually "Respond to 2 bells for the event's boss fights". Which is so out of place as a translation that I don't get how they keep letting that mistake in. Given that the event dailies are worth 75 beads for completing them, I figured it's best to let you know about the mistkae there.

Enlong on
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »
    A new event has started; the crossover with Princess Connect (another Cygames gacha, which got an anime a couple years back).

And, as with previous events, the translation for one of the daily quests is completely borked. The "Dash 2 times" quest is actually "Respond to 2 bells for the event's boss fights". Which is so out of place as a translation that I don't get how they keep letting that mistake in. Given that the event dailies are worth 75 beads for completing them, I figured it's best to let you know about the mistkae there.

Heh

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    From the looks of it all three Priconne characters are permanent, not limited, which would fit Cygames usual MO for IP's they own sharing between each other.

Also my Dark team is very scuff but this event shop has way too much stuff in it I want so people gonna have to deal with it because I need Light/Dark materials very badly.

• Options
    That makes sense. We already have other Cygames crossover characters, like Arisa, Luna, and Olivia.

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Any of the weapons worth grabbing out of this event shop? I’m terrible at evaluating them.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    They're not essential but if you aren't maxed out on your weapons for their elements they're totally fine as easily-farmed replacements til you get there. And frankly on the road to getting the free pull tickets out of the event, you'll probably max them out anyway.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Ho-lee shit. I got 1:09 on time attack after being god awful at it all week. I never thought I'd lock in an S+ rating. I'm floored.