As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Hisoricalicity

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2022 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Hisoricalicity

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    You have to wonder how the crews of the Apollo missions didn't realise the moon was a big, round car when they went there.

• Options
    Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    I feel like "I thought they looked like real cars before, but I was wrong" is a callback, but I can't find the original work it is calling back to.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Showsni wrote: »
    You have to wonder how the crews of the Apollo missions didn't realise the moon was a big, round car when they went there.

Neil tried to warn us, but the audio quality was a bit off

The actual line was "It's one small step for - man, that's a giant Lamborghini"

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Jgr9Jgr9 Registered User regular
    Dad are you Car?

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    "The moon is just a big round car" sounds like the kind of twist you get in an Assassin's Creed game after doing way too many sliding puzzle challenges.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Showsni wrote: »

Neil tried to warn us, but the audio quality was a bit off

The actual line was "It's one small step for - man, that's a giant Lamborghini"

Or a Moon Range Rover.

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    "The moon driving was fake."