As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dissidia Mobile] Aranea you folks gonna skip the new Global First character?

196979899100102»

• Options
    411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular
    Last 3 banners, no LDs for me. Also no EX for the new banner. Blech.

Good thing Garnet + Noctis still run down everything, and there's plenty of evade tanks to deal with Lufenia Emperor

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Leila's gimmick is delightful. Dodge tank that brings everyone's turn up as a counterattack? Hah! Ok sure. Nice to exploit when relevant. Add in Garnet for ez button win.

I was about to give up hope on Yuri LD, but some of the tickets from the rewards managed to get it. Still tapped out pretty bad on tickets, but eh at least it wasn't gems.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Leila is very good, but also we're at a stage where Lufenia+ is so easy that she's inessential and she transitions kind of poorly into the Shinryu era

I still ended up tossing some tickets at her and getting her kit in 110 tickets, but she's definitely not necessary

• Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    Hey, Basch actually does damage now! He's never done that before!

He's not like a DPS or anything, but he puts out good numbers while keeping you super safe.

• Options
    Basch has a short little niche here until Zack comes along and just absolutely embarrasses him

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    The end of the Lufenia+ era nears. Bout a month or so until Shinryu and FR weapons come in and crank those numbers up.

Anyone else still playing this?

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Still here but getting a lot lazier about finishing stuff on time. Still have the last two Lufenias to do, and it feels more like a chore to find time to do em.

I've missed out on Leo and Seymour LDs. I kinda feel like I should get them for completionist sake but I'll end up sinking way too many gems into it than I'd prefer.

• Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    I'm still playing, just haven't really had anything to talk about for a while. Everything's been pretty easy for a while, every banner has been good but not mandatory, etc

• Options
    I'm still going but yeah, basically since Garnet/Noctis Lufenias have been mostly a cakewalk and the last couple BT's haven't been ones I cared about at all. Even the new characters haven't been anyone to write home about because they seem intent on releasing all the most minor characters ever before ever going back to the more well-known ones like, say, RIKKU. I've also got basically all the BTs greened that I care about at this point. I eagerly await a new power level with new strats. It's still fun and a good timekiller, but it also needs a kick in the pants.

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • Options
    I'm kind of dreading Shinryu because everything just becomes a boring DPS race

You just get someone with an FR weapon that you can get to 999%, and go wild with as much off turn damage as possible

Way more boring than Lufenia orbs

• Options
    So the new Six Warriors mode is interesting, but I mean, with the usual characters (Garnet, Selphie, Zack, Noctis) this first one is still pretty trivial. Main strat seems to be get Freya in the air as long as possible, which deals with the orb, saves everyone from the insta-kill attack, and also heals, batteries, and deals damage.

• Options
    edited May 2022
    I burned down the big bot before it could do anything with Tidus, Garnet, Zack (with Selphie and Laguna debuffs)

And then I could basically just bust down the little dude at my leisure

There truly are just a hundred million different strategies for this one thanks to how lenient the orb is

Maddoc on