As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

All the [Love]ly people

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Aaaand the other person I broke things off with just texted me.

I am not in a decent enough place to handle this right now.

i got this bro, mail me your phone

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    Aaaand the other person I broke things off with just texted me.

I am not in a decent enough place to handle this right now.

i got this bro, mail me your phone

Jeremy Clarkson "what could possibly go wrong?" dot gif.

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    The brain spiders are an irreplaceable part of my brain fauna without which the entire ecosystem would collapse.

without them maintaining the support webbing, my brain would collapse and drip into my spine

True!

v4warofz7320.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Jesus Christ

I'm talking to a guy on Tinder who is vaguely ethereal, stylish at patterns, but most importantly just dropped that he bought the Kim Kitsuragi bomber jacket

I... might actually see about a date with this guy and it MIGHT mostly be so I can try to heist an 800 American Dollar video game jacket

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    HEIST HEIST HEIST HEIST

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    if you need a distraction, call me

Cello wrote: »
    Jesus Christ

I'm talking to a guy on Tinder who is vaguely ethereal, stylish at patterns, but most importantly just dropped that he bought the Kim Kitsuragi bomber jacket

I... might actually see about a date with this guy and it MIGHT mostly be so I can try to heist an 800 American Dollar video game jacket

Find a really nice restaurant with a coat check and get one of your friends to get a job there as the coat check person.

Bing bang boom, new bomber jacket!

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
  • AbsurdPropositionAbsurdProposition Registered User regular
    edited March 2022
    Wrong thread LOL

AbsurdProposition on
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    you sonofabitch, I'm in

• SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Jesus Christ

Find a really nice restaurant with a coat check and get one of your friends to get a job there as the coat check person.

Bing bang boom, new bomber jacket!

Guess I’m coming out of retirement.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Jesus Christ

If you don't I will

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited March 2022
    I started dating a little again, and I'm seeing someone. A single mum who enjoys Olympic Weightlifting. I mention that she's a single mum as I'm a little concerned that we'll struggle to find time together due to her home situation (something we've already acknowledged) but I'm happy to give it a go. It's quite relaxed at the moment and will hopefully stay that way for a while.

Solar on
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    I started dating a little again, and I'm seeing someone. A single mum who enjoys Olympic Weightlifting. I mention that she's a single mum as I'm a little concerned that we'll struggle to find time together due to her home situation (something we've already acknowledged) but I'm happy to give it a go. It's quite relaxed at the moment and will hopefully stay that way for a while.

how's the knee recovery doing?

I no longer have to ask them to go on top every time, so well

Blue jokes (that are true) aside it's pretty good, I can squat to parallel, I can jump on the spot, I'm not really limping and the rehab is going well. I'm getting wildly strong in my upper body (160% BW pullups) and seeing as I need to barbell squat for rehab I've decided to target like a double BW squat as a goal just for general stability and prehab.

So yeah man good, thanks for asking!

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i saw some ppl that i went on dates with years ago in the wild and was reflecting on things and listened to some podcasts on attachment theory and did some journaling and have some better insights to my anxious / avoidance tendencies

which is good

better late than never

self awareness is first step

unpack ur mind

now i need to do a bunch of journaling more and then take mushrooms

poo
    Well we might meet up on Sunday before I head out to a D&D thing, though given how Tinder works we'll see if that winds up happening or not

If he brings the jacket maybe I can bag it and run

Steam
  • Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    edited March 2022
    The upside of learning to love and like yourself is you start to be able to identify when people don't like you very much... because they treat you the way you used to treat yourself. The hard part of that is people become accustomed to treating you a certain way, and if it's been toxic and complex enough these people will grow to resent having to respect you and treat you like you have value. Not because they are bad people, but because now things take effort. And that's a fuck

Bendery It Like Beckham on
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Well we might meet up on Sunday before I head out to a D&D thing, though given how Tinder works we'll see if that winds up happening or not

I can be available if you need a grease man. I bet Juggs makes a great wheelman.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    The heist goes sour when everyone tries to steal the jacket for themselves

BahamutZERO.gif
    The heist goes sour when everyone tries to steal the jacket for themselves

It was always going to end this way, we knew what we signed up for

Steam

Read this as bang it and run and was confused for a moment at how much you liked this jacket.

Oh no yeah at any given time I am absolutely the one who will be betraying the group for my own ends.

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    The heist is going to need some stern seduction. You need to put him in a position where he wont be able to immediately chase after you.

"Take off your pants and jacket," you demand.

"i love blink182," he gasps.

And then you slap him.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Pictured: Me.

zfquthfzfrc1.jpg

Are you the hunk of meat or the person who betrayed humanity?

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I would absolutely be a Cypher if the matrix were real

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Hm... I think I'd be a Neo if the matrix were real.

But cooler and stronger.

I'd be a cool bird.

Blake T wrote: »

zfquthfzfrc1.jpg

Are you the hunk of meat or the person who betrayed humanity?

Both.

The duality of Man™️

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I’d be a cat cause I’m always fuckin repeating myself.

• OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    I'd be nu Morpheus because I bet I could pull off his suit

god DAMN his suit rocks.

I'd be an unimportant NPC, like just some idiot.

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    I'd be an unimportant NPC, like just some idiot.
    Same, but who then gets turned into an Agent and killed, probably.

sig.gif
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    The problem I have with talking to strangers online is how to steer the conversation or such
    As for the longest time since most of my communication is done via here since I can be far more open about my interests or just sit back and find where to jump in if I need to
    As people at work make light of how quiet I am {I just try to keep my mouth shut which i should stop doing as I am working myself to death}

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    edited March 2022

zfquthfzfrc1.jpg

When this movie came out, Cypher looked old to me. Now he looks young. God I'm feeling so old.

DisruptedCapitalist on
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
    I'm at the point where I'm noticing those creases and wrinkles and not recognizing them as me

okay they're minor for my age but still

the dismorphia is real

Time for a facelift and some fillers I guess

Orca wrote: »
    Time for a facelift and some fillers I guess

I've got a bunch of sawdust I can let you have for cheap.