As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[CYOA] A Hike Across the Rainlands

2»

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    “The thing is, over by the quay, there is a big scary blue jay guarding a Chimay, which I need because it's day! So if you three could just enter the fray?”

Vote: A! Chuft is, as she said, notably trustworthy.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    This tale of daring do will update in about 12 hours time!

1. Aldo
    2. see317
    3. discrider
    4. DisruptedCapitalist

Geth roll 1d4 for Finale

Finale:
    1d4 3 [1d4=3]

edited March 2022
    This tale will come to a dramatic conclusion* in a bunch of hours; thanks for posting folks!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_EHIYc5JLo

*I’m just not feeling it, and my hours are awful at work lately.

Endless_Serpents on
    edited March 2022

“The thing is, over by the frog, there is a big scary swan guarding a clutch of eggs, which I need because I haven't had breakfast yet and I'm starving! So if you three could just move out of the way?”

Stamps thinks it over. He’s a messenger by trade. A communicator, a facilitator. He’s accommodating too. Always. He takes a deep breath.

“No.”

gd3n1i25tto1.jpeg

———

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiFkisrbyxo&list=RDqiFkisrbyxo&start_radio=1

Endless_Serpents on
    The End

• AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Thanks for giving this a try, I thought it was fun and I hoped for a longer adventure. Did you use a journaling system to cook up this scenario?

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Omg Lily with the cuppa my god that's a work of art.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
    Aldo wrote: »
    Thanks for giving this a try, I thought it was fun and I hoped for a longer adventure. Did you use a journaling system to cook up this scenario?

I’ll do a long one again one day, I promise, I’ve just suddenly got too busy. I generally write straight into the post with no forethought; it’s worked well before but I probably should create an internal wiki/journal in the future.
    Omg Lily with the cuppa my god that's a work of art.

I’m glad you think so. It’s my best piece this year I reckon.

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Yeah that entire panel is brilliant

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I know I'm late, but this was really cute and I'm looking forward to the next one :)