As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Epic Seven - episode 4 coming to a close soon.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    And aux lots.

Also Pirate Flan on Seaseria arti is a ton of fun in non 1% arena and GW. She has decimated some very strong mid range teams.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Also every team gonna have Emilia now.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    I guess people could just use green lots now too intead of aux heh. Just seems strong to double push things again with those frenzies but guess we will see in the vods. Or from reports from the front lines heh.

• Options
    ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    Did they say when the updates that make Season 3 easier, and the Galaxy tickets thing is going to happen? I thought it was going to be part of one big update, but I guess they're stretching it out a bit.

• Options
    Pretty sure that was all mid April?

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Yeah almost all the changes are in April.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I still need to up seaseria arti and probably 10 or more speed on Pirate Flan for speed randomness but as it sits her with seaseria, ran and ml cermia are my favoritest of apoc/violet/belain etc comp destroyers now. ML Flan is a value add too in this comp to stun and provide some cr utility. I use her more for S1 than I do for her S3 TBH. Planting bomb to stun same turn is just soo good to stun that leftover that didnt get a bomb from seaseria. it is just so strong. It fails a lot because iii only have +18 seaseria arti but that is going to change in the coming months.

ML Flan doesnt need much of a buff to be really OP.

Edit1: Also Jack o is pretty damn OP. Edit2: Yeah JackO looks like a must pull. Her stun will even go on a miss. Could be a bug though.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
  • Options
    Some good changes to the Guild donation stuff to help with the weekly missions. The floor 3 and 4 equipment will also be in the guild shop. While that's huge for guilds that couldn't get to that point, I wonder if it'll decrease the incentive to push in AI next time.

Aria looks like a unit that'll need some testing to see how good she'll be. Her kit looks good, but she also has a ton of counters (Landy, Aol, Politis, Milim, Rimuru). Her S2 animation is awesome though, kind of reminds me of Animus from Final Fantasy.

• Options
    Thank you, yeah, I was trying to figure out what the S2 was reminding me of.

• Options
    Depends on how expensive they make the item. It is e7 so I imagine it will cost a good amount of a commanders headbands because of that stance of incentive to do Inheritance. I could easily see them costing thousand(s) of headbands.

Def scaling mage who can stealth group.... nice. Although the comments show how much people pay attention to the game heh. Poor Zeno right there. Who would be usable if he wasnt old school slow. I think with double bans and the like aria will be valuable with RTA. She definitely will in static.

• Options
    I believe it showed them around 1.3K guild crests. So decently reasonable since it's not the headbands.

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Oh that is cool. Crests I use more of though. Buy stacks of artifact charms so it’s not an easy decision.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    I have like 30k crests.

I should probably spend them.

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    10k here on crests. Full pity for Jack'o, no artifact. Womp womp. 48 silver transit stones tho from all the units I plowed into each other. Unsure if I should buy her artifact, it would wipe out my precious dust reserve damn near.

Master V in arena for the first time, so I've got that extra income working for me.

• Options
    Spend down those crest yall lol. Get you some +30 artis.

• Options
    Yeah, if I ever get to 3,000 I just buy a bunch of arti charms.

• Options
    Yeah but you'll all be sorry when the OP artifact comes around that costs 30k. I'll be the only one with one.

It will sit upon my thousand leifs.

• Options
    Well it looks like you can double dip and get the weapon and neck from the Guild shop again. So it's good you have crests laying around haha.

• Options
    This years april fools thing is better than last years.

• Options
    https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/8361063

Hero buffs! They all look fun! I still wish I had my girl SBA and her buff looks fun. Extinction on Dark Buddy is pretty huge and just a general dmg buff...? Ok. Ludwig buff looks huge. They all look great! My first 5* Destina getting aoe revive and other buffs? Ok. Blue coli getting bombs and detonation? Ok. Oh she punishes fire units and so could be a hard counter to Hwa? Ok.

Yeah they all look really fun.

• Options
    Aramintha turning into a 5* Carrot and I am absolutely here for it.

• Options
    edited April 2022
    30 pulls for Chesty McGillicutty. Quoth my wife, "'Her boobs are bigger than her head!"

edit: if we could make post templates, I'd totally save that one. I am almost certain i've said it before, and I am sure to say it again.

Nosf on
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Nosf wrote: »
    30 pulls for Chesty McGillicutty. Quoth my wife, "'Her boobs are bigger than her head!"

edit: if we could make post templates, I'd totally save that one. I am almost certain i've said it before, and I am sure to say it again.

Epic 7 just turning into Destiny Child when it comes to character designs over time. Gotta justify that Live2D bouncing

• Options
    Yeah, my wife saw the reveal trailer and just shouted "T I T S" at me. She seems like a fun unit, but Jesus Christ the designs. :P

• Options
    I think we have had are monster boobas since the begginin in this game heh.

• Options
    Oh for sure. But Piera and Aria join the Vivian and jugs Kise pantheon of "WTF."

• Options
    Googled Destiny Child app, was not disappointed.

I feel like there is a good range, I mean Aither is pretty story important and she's definitely leader of the flat is justice club.

• Options
    Aither is the prince. :)

• Options
    The /S was left off for humor's sake!

• Options
    But seriously, Iseria is right there!

• Options
    Achates too, there's a decent variety but for some reason, Kise (and variants) Luna and Aria all ... stand out....

• Options
    Because there's a difference between "flat ladies are ok" and "holy shit my back hurts looking at her, is she ok?"

• Options
    Oh damn gonna give us all 33% more 4-5* tickets.

• Options
    Yeah, that's a nice little bonus.

Gotta say I'm a bit disappointed in the skin. The magical girl Deine skin was great, gimme that! It's even animated!

• Options
    What the hell is ancient inheritance and why is never open as near as I can tell?

• Options
    Alright fine, I'll change the thread title.

It's a kinda neat dungeon dive that the guild cooperates on. Not sure when it's opening up again.

• Options
    ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    I thought the Ancient Inheritance was supposed to be a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off type of thing.

• Options
    No they said in an interview they were going to do 2 weeks on then around 2-3 month break so like once a quarter kind of thing. Because its so involved that they dont want people to tire of it.

• Options
    Everyone get your salt!

2* BBK
    3* BRomann
    3* GAether
    GPurr
    ALots

All dupes.