As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Nintendo eShop] So many classic games, so little time to play them all.

19495969798100»

• skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    edited March 2022
    This week's eShop update

Switch Retail

Crystar – $49.99 (available March 29)
    Ikai – $14.99 (available March 29)
    Kirby and the Forgotten Land - $59.99 (available March 25)
    WRC 10 – $49.99 (available March 29)

Switch Download

Aery: Calm Mind 2 – $9.99
    Agent Intercept – $19.99 (available March 30)
    Andro Dunos 2 – $19.99
    Bunny Memory – $2.10
    Clutter 1000 – $9.99
    Devastator – $6.99 (available March 25)
    Jumpy Mia – $8.99
    Kurokami-sama’s Feast – $12.99
    Niko and the Cubic Curse – $4.99 (available March 25)
    Nun Massacre – $5.99
    Rattyvity Lab – $2.49
    Super Nanaru – $9.99
    Take Off: The Flight Simulator – $14.99 (available March 30)
    Taqoban – $4.99 (available March 25)
    The Pizza Delivery Boy Who Saved the World – $5.99
    Thunder Kid: Hunt for the Robot Emperor – $7.99
    ZOMBIE Beyond Terror: FPS Survival – $8.99

eShop Sales

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
    Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/store/sales-and-deals.

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Well my friends, it's been 8 years since this thread started. I originally created it to highlight games for the 3DS and the then new Wii U. Obviously those systems have set sail and this thread has shifted towards the Switch. Rather than starting a new thread, I figure we can post info in the Switch thread. I mean, the thread is basically @skeldare's AWESOME farming system. :)

So let's say our goodbyes and merge this thread to the Switch thread.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Well my friends, it's been 8 years since this thread started. I originally created it to highlight games for the 3DS and the then new Wii U. Obviously those systems have set sail and this thread has shifted towards the Switch. Rather than starting a new thread, I figure we can post info in the Switch thread. I mean, the thread is basically @skeldare's AWESOME farming system. :)

I liked it by itself and not buried in the various posts in the switch thread

Brainleech wrote: »

I mean, I can always create a new thread if we think it would get attention, but this thread only ever crops up once a week or so. If the consensus agrees, I can make a new thread.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »

I mean, I can always create a new thread if we think it would get attention, but this thread only ever crops up once a week or so. If the consensus agrees, I can make a new thread.

Honestly, I think it's more likely that this info would spark conversations in the Switch thread. There's really no reason for it to be separate.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular

Appreciate this @MNC Dover. This pretty much has just been my way of reminding myself and others of whatever might be coming out, even if most of the time it was pure crap. I definitely can see why it should be included with the Switch thread though since the Wii U and 3DS eShops will be fully gone in a year and they haven't exactly been active much lately with updates.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    OK, we'll start next week in the Switch thread then. Hey @Echo or @Sterica, can you close the thread?

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
This discussion has been closed.