As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Scabrous

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Scabrous!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Scabrous

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    For reference, the actual thing:
    faolw0uyzcgn.png

• Options
    OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    I cannot fathom why someone thought that design was a good idea. Controllers with shells in the themed colors? Sure. I can grok that. But coating a device known for collecting odious hand-resin at the best of times with "fur" that you can't even wipe down properly after a heavy gaming session leaves them dank and matted?

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    You'd definitely want the red to be primary. That blue one is going to look much worse covered with cheeto dust.

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    I cannot fathom why someone thought that design was a good idea. Controllers with shells in the themed colors? Sure. I can grok that. But coating a device known for collecting odious hand-resin at the best of times with "fur" that you can't even wipe down properly after a heavy gaming session leaves them dank and matted?

These are limited collectors' items. I don't think they're really intended for actual use.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    It's a shame, the custom-skinned console they come with looks pretty good. They say no publicity is bad publicity, but this is a case where I think the notoriety of the controllers may be doing more harm to the promotional contest than good.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png