As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

this is a [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    So.

rb8xt16y8v4o.png
    (Kickstarter name removed to make sure no one know what i'm talking about.)

a pin kickstasrter is tempting me.

I don't even know where i'd put two pairs of pride wings but i want them.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Those pins look not unpleasant Pix

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

I want one pair with ace colors, one pair with enbie colors.

i have 20-ish days to decide.

• Options

I want one pair with ace colors, one pair with enbie colors.

i have 20-ish days to decide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im03GUnw1qE
    x3 or so

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i am honestly not sure if Charles Cornell has joined Sungazer or not because on the one hand it was posted yesterday but on the other hand am i being a jerk about his capability if i don't believe it

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i am honestly not sure if Charles Cornell has joined Sungazer or not because on the one hand it was posted yesterday but on the other hand am i being a jerk about his capability if i don't believe it

What's a Sungazer

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Hand Tool Rescue asking the real questions. Which penetrating oil smells the best?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ldvbm3D7I0

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I have awakened

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Morning all.

for the life of me, I can't find 1 more AA rechargable battery. I know I can get ahold of other batteries, but Dark Tower's really insistent on how much it sucks down and I'd like to use my rechargeable ones from the start.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    The farts are strong today.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »

What's a Sungazer
    not much what's ungazer with you

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Hand Tool Rescue asking the real questions. Which penetrating oil smells the best?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ldvbm3D7I0

no CLP, test invalid

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    JebusUD wrote: »

What's a Sungazer

it's a person that claims the get health benefits from staring at the sun with the naked eye.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    An april fools day joke is listed on google news as a story and theres no way to flag it, report it, or anything. Its been on feeds for over a day and it hasn't been delisted.

For the longest time Google news was feeding me articles from Hard Drive

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Google News more like Google Snooze

• Options
    More like CHAT Snooze

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 0.8

@Echo will create the new thread
    @RMS Oceanic is backup

• Options
    Fuck you, Geth.

• Options
    @RMS Oceanic All yours, I'm having a Mood over here.

This discussion has been closed.