As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Unaccountability

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Unaccountability!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Unaccountability

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    While the strip is good, the wardrobe absolutely outshines it.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    This strip made me think about the weird dual-universe nature of Gabe and Tycho. How they have separate houses but also sometimes not. Although in this case I choose to believe that Gabe got up and drove across town to barge in and talk to Tycho.

• Options
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    This strip made me think about the weird dual-universe nature of Gabe and Tycho. How they have separate houses but also sometimes not. Although in this case I choose to believe that Gabe got up and drove across town to barge in and talk to Tycho.

It's the Penny Arcade Multiverse. All permutations are possible.

• Options
    OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular

Schrödinger's roommates.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

It's the Penny Arcade Multiverse. All permutations are possible.
    Yeah. There are definitely more than two universes involved.
    https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2014/06/13/to-p-or-not-to-p

20140613-Fk04Bfb5-p3.jpg

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    0nv16ewcy6vx.png

dennis on
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    (ignore)