As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[TV] Thready Ready

• ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Prohass wrote: »
    The representations of the Covenant have been great so far, especially the elites and Mgalekgolo. No grunts yet, but an offhand line about how theyre chatty. Im guessing they wont have them speak english, but will keep the squeaky voices and silly disposition.

Also the Cortana/Halsey stuff has been great and works really well which was the main thing I was worried about, Cortana especially. But I also was relieved they didnt overtune Halsey and turn her into some machevelian schemer. Her character is kept a bit more simple, only real difference to the games is shes more warm, but that warmth also makes her disregard of moral qualms more compelling to watch, and doesnt feel feigned as some grand plan, but just works as part of her complexity as a character

See I really don’t think the Halsey performance is nearly sociopathic enough to work, at least for me. Like she’s not nearly irritated enough at everyone for getting in the way of her doing crimes against humanity

One of the few storytelling things that works in the games is her portrayal in Reach, that stuff was exceptional, she is a cold and alien motherfucker there and her dynamic is genuinely compelling! In the show she feels too… pleasant, I guess

I mean the games have a much older Halsey. I think the things she does in episode 3, and doing it with a sense of excitement and smiling, speak to a similar personality dynamic, instead shes just in a good mood at this stage of her life. Its definitely possible this Halsey, excited by the achievements on the horizon, is very pleasant superficially, while a future one is jaded and fed up with all her work having been squandered. There is a sense that the Halsey we're seeing in the show is a happy and excited Halsey, which is even more terrifying than grizzled fed up older halsey. Shes still internally cold, or at least thats what the show is hinting at, but she cant mask her excitement about the scientific opportunities shes going to be able to avail herself of, theres a sense that she sees in the impenidng war opportunity for great things, no matter the cost, so that smile hides that sociopathy. Shes the only one that seems to be excited about whats coming, rather than terrified, because to her the sacrifices will be worth the gains

Episode 3 spoilers
    Her discussion with her younger clone, where the younger version comments on how she seems to have gotten over the moral reservations she once had regarding what shes doing, suggests an underlying sociopathy but also the complexity of a person changing over time, getting worse. Its possible that older Halsey is more circumspect and regretful, but also arrogantly frustrated with how her work was used or underutilised. Like i get big "was it all worth it if this is how pathetic humanity is going to be?" from older Halsey. Shes got a great throughline of that complexity that I think the show is following well. Shes not completely hollow and evil, but at the same time her being warm and smiling doesnt make her less of a sociopath, its actually showing her at her worst, and hopefully the show examines that, like does she pull back from that pure abyss of evil and become the older grizzled Halsey, whos both more circumpsect but also bitter that she never followed those paths all the way to their most evil (but most fruitful) ends?

Prohass on
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    edited April 2022
    Okay, two episodes of Severance down. Gonna post up my theories to reflect back on how foolish I am later.
    Leaning towards 3 possibilities, which aren’t all mutually exclusive:

1. They’re all just part of a weird psychological experiment. The work is meaningless other than to gauge how crazy they’re going over time.

2. The work is some way of fine tuning their own implant. Visual data processing, free association, etc.

3. Religious doomsday cult or military project. Or both?

Edit: starting episode 3 and goddamn, I’m getting huge Control vibes from
    “The Board” and the Perpetuity Wing with its oppressive brutalist architecture. Lumon is The Oldest House as fuck. It’s wild and I love this.

minor incident on
    Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    The representations of the Covenant have been great so far, especially the elites and Mgalekgolo. No grunts yet, but an offhand line about how theyre chatty. Im guessing they wont have them speak english, but will keep the squeaky voices and silly disposition.

Also the Cortana/Halsey stuff has been great and works really well which was the main thing I was worried about, Cortana especially. But I also was relieved they didnt overtune Halsey and turn her into some machevelian schemer. Her character is kept a bit more simple, only real difference to the games is shes more warm, but that warmth also makes her disregard of moral qualms more compelling to watch, and doesnt feel feigned as some grand plan, but just works as part of her complexity as a character

See I really don’t think the Halsey performance is nearly sociopathic enough to work, at least for me. Like she’s not nearly irritated enough at everyone for getting in the way of her doing crimes against humanity

One of the few storytelling things that works in the games is her portrayal in Reach, that stuff was exceptional, she is a cold and alien motherfucker there and her dynamic is genuinely compelling! In the show she feels too… pleasant, I guess

I mean the games have a much older Halsey. I think the things she does in episode 3, and doing it with a sense of excitement and smiling, speak to a similar personality dynamic, instead shes just in a good mood at this stage of her life. Its definitely possible this Halsey, excited by the achievements on the horizon, is very pleasant superficially, while a future one is jaded and fed up with all her work having been squandered. There is a sense that the Halsey we're seeing in the show is a happy and excited Halsey, which is even more terrifying than grizzled fed up older halsey. Shes still internally cold, or at least thats what the show is hinting at, but she cant mask her excitement about the scientific opportunities shes going to be able to avail herself of, theres a sense that she sees in the impenidng war opportunity for great things, no matter the cost, so that smile hides that sociopathy. Shes the only one that seems to be excited about whats coming, rather than terrified, because to her the sacrifices will be worth the gains

Episode 3 spoilers
    Her discussion with her younger clone, where the younger version comments on how she seems to have gotten over the moral reservations she once had regarding what shes doing, suggests an underlying sociopathy but also the complexity of a person changing over time, getting worse. Its possible that older Halsey is more circumspect and regretful, but also arrogantly frustrated with how her work was used or underutilised. Like i get big "was it all worth it if this is how pathetic humanity is going to be?" from older Halsey. Shes got a great throughline of that complexity that I think the show is following well. Shes not completely hollow and evil, but at the same time her being warm and smiling doesnt make her less of a sociopath, its actually showing her at her worst, and hopefully the show examines that, like does she pull back from that pure abyss of evil and become the older grizzled Halsey, whos both more circumpsect but also bitter that she never followed those paths all the way to their most evil (but most fruitful) ends?

That conversation in episode 3 was the first real spark of “oh shit, this is incredibly compelling” that the show has dropped so far. I adored every second of it, and if the show can build on that kind of tone, it has a chance at being pretty decent.

• Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    Bloods End wrote: »
    Also, I will note that as of episode 3, the majority of Halo episodes have started off with children being murdered. Now, I’m unsure if this is a trend that will continue, but at least someone has the courage to splatter children’s brains on tv week in, week out.

Also, what a weird show. I’m enjoying it pretty well. I’m not sure I’d call it great tv or anything, but I have to give it credit for at least taking some pretty decent swerves in direction nearly every episode.

And so far Grunts have been mentioned twice but not shown. Show us the Grunts, you cowards!

The show is so strange and is making so many mediocre choices, but then it does shit like pop teenagers like blood balloons or have genuine puppets on screen and I can't write it off entirely

But having made it through the third episode I am absolutely baffled that, in the wake of the success of The Mandalorian, they decided to have Master Chief out of his armor and without his helmet on like 99% of the time he's on screen

Mando may he an unfair comparison. It's willing to buck prestige t trends and have episodes that are disconnected from "The main plot" and be 7 samurai with krill where halo s very much " movie in multiple parts"

You know what? You’re not wrong! No one else has the guts to do episodic storytelling anymore, it’s all serialized to create cliffhangers that promote bingewatching and I’m coming to hate it

But it did prove you can have effective and compelling characterization out of a guy whose face you never see, which I think is a reasonable point of comparison when you’re making a show about fuckin’ Master Chief, the most faceless of dudes
    I wanted to drop kick everyone who during a mando episode "But when are we getting to the plot?"

• nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    I haven't seen the show so I don't wanna pretend I'm commenting on the shows choices. I'm not. Maybe the choice to keep him out of the suit more is good. I'm very resistant to that though and I flat reject the idea that MC was only armored all the time because of the limits of videos games or those games. There are a lot of good thematic and character reasons for MC never taking off the suit. As of the game they've been fighting an existential war that never ends. His life for the past five years has been fighting a battle, going into stasis, and fighting another battle. The facelessness and the treatment of him represents way the UNSC has turned him into a weapon. It also represents a sort of mystical hero vibe. In the myth people tell after the war he doesn't have a face. He is a miracle made flesh. I think if you emphasized that and THEN did a story about his need to reclaim his humanity and be more than the symbol he has become, if you address the crime that was and is done to him, I think that's all interesting. I don't super see the value straight up ignoring the value of that part of the MC's character right off the bat.

I mean you should wartch the show, because its what theyre doing, just slightly differently executed. Its absolutely not ignoring anything like you suggested, just addressing the same themes differently. Hes still "faceless" to the rest of humanity, even when hes not wearing his helmet and not actually obscuring his face, the thematic effect is the same, just achieved through his anonymity, lack of human contact, demenour, stature, etc. He has no past or identity, hes not a person, to the rest of humanity and even to himself. The show makes that clear, and its about him first starting to grapple with this fact after a decade of being a super soldier fighting rebels and the covenant (in relative secrecy fighting the covenant, but openly fighting the rebellions). I really recommend giving the show a shot if you get the chance, because thats all part of it.

This is an origin story for the cheif, pre war total war with the covenant. But hes been fighting since he was a kid, and is already a symbol to the UNSC, and a symbol of fear for the rebels. It works. Hes in his armour when hes in combat or about to go into combat or could even potentially be in combat (hes basically only unarmoured when on Reach and the story has him "stood down"). He keeps his helment on a lot, and his armour on more, but he removes his helmet where appropriate. The show isnt shy about having him stomp around in intimidating armour for a lot of screen time. And not for nothing I actually think the first removal of the helmet works really well, not just as a "oh my god we're doing it!" but as a great way to show not tell about his character and who he is and the tensions the show will be exploring and how itll be exploring it. Nothing amazing, but just solid and confident.

I think it definitely works, and its weird that people are like "its unearned". Having your main character show his face, when theres no reason why he wouldnt, isnt something you need to earn. The Mandalorian has a cultural code and rule not to remove his helment as part of the show, mastercheif has no such rule, even in the games and books. Hes enigmatic and seperated from humanity well by the show, simply by his demenour and stature, the fact that he doesnt always have his helmet on, or suit, doesnt change that.

It definitely works. Like theres lots to criticise the show for, but the whole not wearing his helmet all the time is a non issue when you watch it.

Also the opening credits does have a halo song, but its remixed into something bland and definitely a missed opportunity. Also theres a great sequence in the first episode of the spartans arming up, and they should have used something like that for the visuals of the opening instead of the kind of pixel water effect they use.

Overall honestly its not perfect by any stretch, but not at all the disaster i expected and probably the best we couldve hoped for given the tortured production, in that its got a lot that makes Halo great but is also doing its own things, most of which work, and those that dont quite work still have potential (its only 3 episodes in!)

I'm open to it but don't see much of a chance I'll get paramount plus.

Quire.jpg
    Also, I will note that as of episode 3, the majority of Halo episodes have started off with children being murdered. Now, I’m unsure if this is a trend that will continue, but at least someone has the courage to splatter children’s brains on tv week in, week out.

Also, what a weird show. I’m enjoying it pretty well. I’m not sure I’d call it great tv or anything, but I have to give it credit for at least taking some pretty decent swerves in direction nearly every episode.

And so far Grunts have been mentioned twice but not shown. Show us the Grunts, you cowards!

The show is so strange and is making so many mediocre choices, but then it does shit like pop teenagers like blood balloons or have genuine puppets on screen and I can't write it off entirely

But having made it through the third episode I am absolutely baffled that, in the wake of the success of The Mandalorian, they decided to have Master Chief out of his armor and without his helmet on like 99% of the time he's on screen

Mando may he an unfair comparison. It's willing to buck prestige t trends and have episodes that are disconnected from "The main plot" and be 7 samurai with krill where halo s very much " movie in multiple parts"

You know what? You’re not wrong! No one else has the guts to do episodic storytelling anymore, it’s all serialized to create cliffhangers that promote bingewatching and I’m coming to hate it

But it did prove you can have effective and compelling characterization out of a guy whose face you never see, which I think is a reasonable point of comparison when you’re making a show about fuckin’ Master Chief, the most faceless of dudes
    I wanted to drop kick everyone who during a mando episode "But when are we getting to the plot?"

While that’s fair there were a lot of wheel spinning “episodic” episodes in the first season that weren’t great. I don’t know if it was because they were episodic, but they felt the worst, whereas in the second season there’s a good balance.

I haven't seen the show so I don't wanna pretend I'm commenting on the shows choices. I'm not. Maybe the choice to keep him out of the suit more is good. I'm very resistant to that though and I flat reject the idea that MC was only armored all the time because of the limits of videos games or those games. There are a lot of good thematic and character reasons for MC never taking off the suit. As of the game they've been fighting an existential war that never ends. His life for the past five years has been fighting a battle, going into stasis, and fighting another battle. The facelessness and the treatment of him represents way the UNSC has turned him into a weapon. It also represents a sort of mystical hero vibe. In the myth people tell after the war he doesn't have a face. He is a miracle made flesh. I think if you emphasized that and THEN did a story about his need to reclaim his humanity and be more than the symbol he has become, if you address the crime that was and is done to him, I think that's all interesting. I don't super see the value straight up ignoring the value of that part of the MC's character right off the bat.

I mean you should wartch the show, because its what theyre doing, just slightly differently executed. Its absolutely not ignoring anything like you suggested, just addressing the same themes differently. Hes still "faceless" to the rest of humanity, even when hes not wearing his helmet and not actually obscuring his face, the thematic effect is the same, just achieved through his anonymity, lack of human contact, demenour, stature, etc. He has no past or identity, hes not a person, to the rest of humanity and even to himself. The show makes that clear, and its about him first starting to grapple with this fact after a decade of being a super soldier fighting rebels and the covenant (in relative secrecy fighting the covenant, but openly fighting the rebellions). I really recommend giving the show a shot if you get the chance, because thats all part of it.

This is an origin story for the cheif, pre war total war with the covenant. But hes been fighting since he was a kid, and is already a symbol to the UNSC, and a symbol of fear for the rebels. It works. Hes in his armour when hes in combat or about to go into combat or could even potentially be in combat (hes basically only unarmoured when on Reach and the story has him "stood down"). He keeps his helment on a lot, and his armour on more, but he removes his helmet where appropriate. The show isnt shy about having him stomp around in intimidating armour for a lot of screen time. And not for nothing I actually think the first removal of the helmet works really well, not just as a "oh my god we're doing it!" but as a great way to show not tell about his character and who he is and the tensions the show will be exploring and how itll be exploring it. Nothing amazing, but just solid and confident.

I think it definitely works, and its weird that people are like "its unearned". Having your main character show his face, when theres no reason why he wouldnt, isnt something you need to earn. The Mandalorian has a cultural code and rule not to remove his helment as part of the show, mastercheif has no such rule, even in the games and books. Hes enigmatic and seperated from humanity well by the show, simply by his demenour and stature, the fact that he doesnt always have his helmet on, or suit, doesnt change that.

It definitely works. Like theres lots to criticise the show for, but the whole not wearing his helmet all the time is a non issue when you watch it.

Also the opening credits does have a halo song, but its remixed into something bland and definitely a missed opportunity. Also theres a great sequence in the first episode of the spartans arming up, and they should have used something like that for the visuals of the opening instead of the kind of pixel water effect they use.

Overall honestly its not perfect by any stretch, but not at all the disaster i expected and probably the best we couldve hoped for given the tortured production, in that its got a lot that makes Halo great but is also doing its own things, most of which work, and those that dont quite work still have potential (its only 3 episodes in!)

I'm open to it but don't see much of a chance I'll get paramount plus.

I mean that’s fair it’s not something I’d say you should subscribe to a new service for, but if you get like a free trial or something and remotely enjoy halo it’s a good watch so far

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Look, my important questions about halo are:

Are Kelly and Jorge on this?
    Do they use dumb hand signals to the other Spartans when their helmets are on?

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I watched the first episode of Severance.
    It spoke to me as a big introvert. That whole "dinner" party is my nightmare with these really weird and seemingly fake people and being forced to interact with their insane and idiotic conversations. People don't really talk like that, do they?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    It spoke to me as a big introvert. That whole "dinner" party is my nightmare with these really weird and seemingly fake people and being forced to interact with their insane and idiotic conversations. People don't really talk like that, do they?

What, you've never been to a nonmeal with a hack self help "guru" to spout platitudes on an attempt to sound deep and impress said hack guru? You just must!

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I googled Severance because I don't know anything about it and one of the results was a Slate article about how it's an argument for going back into the office. The Takes are becoming too powerful

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular

Living adjacent to silicon valley, it resonated VERY strongly.
    Rickon's utter pointlessness is one of the show's delights.

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I would've really loved for the show to demonstrate even one reason for Devon and Rickon to be together

Like he's such a blowhard buffoon, always, and the show gives us nothing as to what Devon might see in him.

I found her kinda underwritten overall. The actor is great and I think that masks some of it, but her only function in the story is to react to other people and poke at the fringes of the metaplot. She doesn't have much interiority, I'm not sure what she wants out of life, I'm not sure what she thinks about the world or the people in it.

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    If Devon is the sister, then yes I agree 100%.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

So I had a dream last night where I was watching a new Columbo. It was set in the 70's and was done as if it was just other cases taking place during the original series. Except Columbo was a woman. No one commented on this AT ALL as being out of the ordinary, even when she talked about Mrs. Columbo.

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    So I had a dream last night where I was watching a new Columbo. It was set in the 70's and was done as if it was just other cases taking place during the original series. Except Columbo was a woman. No one commented on this AT ALL as being out of the ordinary, even when she talked about Mrs. Columbo.

This is legit my exact pitch for a Columbo reboot, with Natasha Lyonne as Columbo.

• PeenPeen Registered User regular

While that’s fair there were a lot of wheel spinning “episodic” episodes in the first season that weren’t great. I don’t know if it was because they were episodic, but they felt the worst, whereas in the second season there’s a good balance.

I don't think the second season of The Mandalorian would have worked for me without the first one. If I hadn't spent a season wandering around with Mando and The Child having fun adventures and they'd launched straight into "Moff Bad Guy is after the child, better start cramming in references to other Star Wars while we try to rescue him" I think I'd have been pretty cold on the whole thing.

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited April 2022
    Will it be for more than 5 minutes this time? She's already shown up, but it was little more than a cameo at the end of an episode.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
    I think Severance spent a couple episodes treading water in the middle there, but then Defiant Jazz comes along and is just bonkers good. The reveal at the end hit me about 30 seconds before they showed it, and I still let out an audible “oh fuuuuuck.”

• sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    Huh, my favorite episodes of Mandalorian are the first ones, when I thought it was an episodic cowboy show

640qocnq4ske.gif
    Okay, the finale of Severance was the most nerve-wracking, tense episode of TV I’ve seen in a whiiiiile. I’m a little angry that I have to wait another year now, but I have to admit that was an amazingly good cliffhanger, even if it felt more like a penultimate episode.

Also, it took me a couple of episodes to realize why I felt so uncomfortably familiar with the setting. Lumon HQ (at least the exteriors and some of the lobby scenes) is actually the Bell Labs complex in New Jersey. Which I worked at briefly a few years ago. That realization made the rest of the show even more eerie. Fucking weird.

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Okay, the finale of Severance was the most nerve-wracking, tense episode of TV I’ve seen in a whiiiiile. I’m a little angry that I have to wait another year now, but I have to admit that was an amazingly good cliffhanger, even if it felt more like a penultimate episode.

Also, it took me a couple of episodes to realize why I felt so uncomfortably familiar with the setting. Lumon HQ (at least the exteriors and some of the lobby scenes) is actually the Bell Labs complex in New Jersey. Which I worked at briefly a few years ago. That realization made the rest of the show even more eerie. Fucking weird.

How do you know your innie isn't still working there, right now?

Fuck.

• -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    spono wrote: »
    Huh, my favorite episodes of Mandalorian are the first ones, when I thought it was an episodic cowboy show

While the early episodes felt a lot more individual (thanks to each one riffing on a particular western film), as soon as Grogu showed up at the end of episode 1 it was clear it wasn’t just going to be a space western.

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    For me, Mandalorian was only as good as whoever the guest star was; so the Olyphant episode was the best, Ahsoka episode second, and the S2 finale was good up until the end which was I thought was the laziest answer possible to the question.

sig.gif
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    -Loki- wrote: »
    spono wrote: »

While the early episodes felt a lot more individual (thanks to each one riffing on a particular western film), as soon as Grogu showed up at the end of episode 1 it was clear it wasn’t just going to be a space western.

Just felt like at that point it was going to be Lone Wolf and Cub

And there's nothing more Western than ripping your plot from Samurai movies

Maddoc on
  • Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    Despite having watched maybe two episodes of The Andy Griffith Show I'm for some reason listening to a podcast riffing on the show called Breaking Mayberry. The episode they're covering in the one I'm listening to now has aged spectacularly poorly because it's about a lady pharmacist (they make a really big deal of her being a female pharmacist) refusing to give an old woman painkillers without a prescription and Andy (the sheriff of the town) trying to get the woman druggist to give the old lady painkillers anyway (which the old woman at one point attempts to steal).

I never knew until now that The Andy Griffith Show is essentially about a benevolent dictator lording over a town.

Hexmage-PA on
    yes, it absolutely is.

It’s about time a kindly feudal lord stood up to those fascist pharmacist goons.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Andy may seem benevolent, but he still employs Barney Fife as a police officer, which seems like an implicit threat towards the people of the town. He only allows Barney to carry one bullet at a time, with the implication being that if the people step out of line, he may give Barney more bullets to carry around.

• Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    Andy may seem benevolent, but he still employs Barney Fife as a police officer, which seems like an implicit threat towards the people of the town. He only allows Barney to carry one bullet at a time, with the implication being that if the people step out of line, he may give Barney more bullets to carry around.

Oh yeah, the hosts of the podcast note that should something ever happen to Andy then Barney will be the one in charge. They even use a scale from one Barney to ten Barneys to indicate how corrupt the policing is in the episode.

Also this is the podcast's icon:

0arz1aoe6zyf.gif

Hexmage-PA on
    edited April 2022
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUgKUspKisY

That last line lives in my brain.

Commander Zoom on
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    And yet Andy himself rarely carries a gun and it's totally fine. Truly a land of contrasts

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUgKUspKisY

That last line lives in my brain.

it has lived in my brain for like 25 years

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    y'all remember the simpsons?

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    the what now?

This discussion has been closed.