As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

So Juno is being made into a game...

13»

• MC MysteryMC Mystery Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    So I mean. Why all the hate on Juno? I saw it twice (once with friends, once with girlfriend) and I really loved it (even moreso the second time), it was a great movie. I'm sorry that if something is cool we should hate on it. I forgot.

MC Mystery on
    Your sig is too tall. -Thanatos
    l_cd41a4eb4e2844f196a9c3046df33f47.jpg
  • DangerousDangerous Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I didn't see much hating. Mostly just people saying that it is a rediculous premise for a game.

While I didn't dislike the movie, I felt kind of let down because of all the praise it had been getting. Most people I spoke with felt the same way. It was enjoyable and different, but in the end I didn't care much for any of the characters and I probably wouldn't watch it again.

Dangerous on
    sig2-2.jpg
  • MC MysteryMC Mystery Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Dangerous wrote: »
    I didn't see much hating. Mostly just people saying that it is a rediculous premise for a game.

While I didn't dislike the movie, I felt kind of let down because of all the praise it had been getting. Most people I spoke with felt the same way. It was enjoyable and different, but in the end I didn't care much for any of the characters and I probably wouldn't watch it again.

The majority of posts in this thread don't even address that it'd be a terrible premise for a game. I just see a lot of, "this movie didn't deserve a fanbase! GRR!" whereas I bet if this movie HADN'T have been a huge hit, those same people would be like, "why are the public too stupid to love Juno?!"

But yeah. The only way this would be a good game would be if it were an Ellen Page sex simulator.

EDIT: OR "Samurai Juno, and the beasts from hell's gate!" (Action RPG starring Juno as a pregnant Samurai fighting demons in a futuristic setting)

MC Mystery on
    Your sig is too tall. -Thanatos
    l_cd41a4eb4e2844f196a9c3046df33f47.jpg
  • BibbleBibble __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    Monoxide wrote: »
    I was going to say something but I didn't want to crush anyone's dreams.

unfortunately I really kind of hated Hard Candy

Yeah

ugh

where the fuck did she get the taser

Bibble on
    2jezcsmjpg.gif