As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Behold, [Elden Ring]! Don't Give Up Skeleton! (SPOILER WARNING!)

• EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    Day 2 in my adventures in Eldenia!
    Now that I gained levels and a horse, I decided to explore some of the missing caves and stuff I past on the way. First up is the cave leading to the gate camp. There are wolves! But not particularly threatening wolves. The boss, Beastman Somethingorother? is a combo matchine, but dude, I already beat up to Demi Human chiefs. he put up bit of a fight, but went down on his first try.
    Next, back to the coastal cave, since I didn't get to the end of it this time. Just a few demi-humans, and I have a torch now to actually look at the place.
    Oh hey, it's a path to that island to the South! I was wondering how I was going to get there. There's a shrine offering dragon blood, but I'm blood-less. I picked up a few neat items and booked it.
    On to the Southeastern Swamp. Lots of dudes talking about "feral fire" or something like that, but they die pretty easily. I should be pretty overleveled to handle things WHATHEHELLISTHAT?
    Okay, I'm teleported to a cave full of gem dudes who I can barely hurt. Should I be able to handle this place?
    ...one massive magic barrage later, the answer is clearly no. I might get lucky and kill one dude, but I'm not supposed to be here. Time to teleport...
    Okay, I'm cursed and teleportation is not an option. I really need to get out of here.
    On the plus side, running away is not as hard as it sounds. The way out is within sight, and I can take a Grace nap. So teleporting is re-established, but since I'm here, I might as well.
    Well, blood red skies, poison fountain blobs, a wolf that I can barely scratch. Okay, this is an advanced area I shouldn't be at, but what the hell, might as well grab some stuff. Oh, and there's a Grace.
    Oh, the inevitable maiden's here and can teleport me to someplace called the Roundtable. That sounds neat. Here's all your classic Darksouls NPCs. Buff blacksmiths, spellcasting mentor, all the fun stuff. I have enough Runes to get a fire spell as is required for my first playthrough.
    More fate-temping in some city of wizards and such. Lots of spells to dodge and invisible wizards-thieves, but even though it takes a lot of hits, I can at least take a few of them down.
    Still, even I know I'm pushing it, so I find my way out and horse my way down the beach. Some sword monster dehorsed me, but I took it out using shieldplay and said "Okay, back to where I'm SUPPOSED to be."
    I teleported back to the Grace point just east of the gate camp by the telescope and made my way to the Northern half of the swamp, since I saw a possible cave/dungeon over there.
    Ah, THERE'S the fabled crabs I heard so much about. They're not too bad, at least in this starting area.
    Oh hey, it's the dungeon from the demo! My fire spell does some real damage, especially on the ones with exploding barrels.
    Oh, now I know what the giant monsters are called: trolls! This boss is similar to the overworld troll I met earlier, just, you know, harder. The game was not expecting me to lob fireballs, so while it took a few tries, the troll went down.
    Done with the dungeon, I explore the rest of the swamp, and see some guys standing around a campfire. I wonder what they want OHDEARGODADRAGON!
    Theoretically, I could win against him if I widdle his health down on horseback. It will take a while, but it can be done!
    Then he started breathing fire and I was like "Let's try again later."
    There's still some stuff on the southeast part of the map, so I headed that way. Ran into some dudes, saw a horse-launcher, but decided to save until I checked out the gatehouse to the south. Oh, they have a catapult. That's ... that's great.
    I made a beeline for the catapult to kill the operator, played keepaway with the cards until I could get some distance, and then used guard-counters to finish them off one at a time.
    Next, I made my way to the a new map area. Oh, hi sad princess! Yes, I'll happily deliver this letter to your dad! In about 20 hours or so...
    I horselaunched up to the southern cliffs and had a really fun fight where I tore ass through an entire enemy camp, leaping on top of ruins to fight spellcasters and circlestrafing armored dudes. I also checked out the west side and teleported into some jail (gaol,I guess,) where some Bloodhound-dude attacks me. He can definitely wait until a later day, and I had like 4000 runes to spend.
    Before I finished up, I ended up visited a new, mysterious forest area. I found a poison, laser-shooting flower and some gigabears, but those definitely are for another day.
    Finally, I hopped back to the church near the beginning to enhance some of my weapons at the anvil since I had a grab bag of Smithing Stones, but a witch gave me a bell that apparently lets me use my ashes. Sadly, I still couldn't figure out it. Save it for another night.

Day 3 of Elden Ring had my first "Oh, fuck you, game" moment.
    And his name is Margit. Back to that in a bit.
    After exploring so much of the world, I decided to circle back and follow the actual directions the game gave me for a little bit. Taking down the guard camp wasn't too bad, especially when I had two pet imps helping me do it.
    From there, I went through the gate and met a bunch of crowssbowers and their pet troll. Not too bad, since my distracting monsters kept the troll busy while I dealt with his distracting archers, and that just left the third troll in the game.
    I rode around for a bit and found another Evergoal, which I almost immediately abandoned. I don't know if it's true or not, but those places FEEL like you're supposed to save them for later. Also, those rock centipedes around them unnerve me.
    Next came the trip up to the castle itself. Not too bad, despite their catapult, which honestly hit as many of the castle guards as it did me.
    So what happened next was my fault. I was at 2,800 runes, not QUITE enough to get a level. Of course I should have burned a few disposables to hit the level gap so I could face the boss without anything to lose, but I was feeling cocky. I miss Homeward Bones.
    This Margit fellow is a huge step up from the generic demihumans and armor dudes I've been fighting. It's my first time using Ash summons in a boss encounter, but it still only barely moves the needle. I tried the jellyfish a random lady gave me from a nearby camp, but while it could poison the boss, the poison wasn't doing much damage, so I switched to the imp.
    This being an open world, I know that I could have just gave up and leveled up somewhere first, but I didn't want to lose almost a level's worth of runes. The worst thing was that I came SO close a handful times. Once he was just two hits from dying! But I couldn't ever seal the deal, and I was feeling myself playing worse. And then I couldn't retrieve my souls in time and that was the end of it. For tonight at least.
    From there, I opted to explore. And kill mooks to make up for lost souls and satisfy my bloodlust. I found a really winding path up north leading to what appears to be another entrance to the castle, but it didn't lead anywhere. I met the saddest sorcerer in the world and fought some skeletons hanging from a tree in what appears to be church, but one of them hits like a truck and was barely tickled by my weapons, so I moved on.
    After clearing a camp filled with dudes wielding ... death pots, I returned back to the original map and traveled East down the main road that I skipped earlier because I took the swamp path. I ran into my first troll-led convoy, and after taking down all of its guards I found a neat Greataxe! Great news...if I ever get the strength to use it.
    From there, I hit a ruin guarded by the laser flower I met earlier. Or possibly another giant flower with laser and poison attacks. I killed it and found a staircase leading to ... Mad Pumpkin. HUH. Despite his HP being at joke levels for me now, I lose the first time, but only because I burned through most of my resources fighting the flower. Next time I ignored the plants and went right for the the boss. Siegmeyer's giant, evil twin went down, and I found a witch teacher willing to sell me sorcery I couldn't possibly use yet. I had many questions for her, but "why were you alone in a dungeon guarded by a big plant and the goofiest boss in the game to date" was not an option.
    I was ready to wrap things up for the night, but I hit one more direction first, finding a cliffside guarded by nothing but giant Trolls. That's as good a cue as any for me to take a break. Not sure my plan from here, but I swear that Margit dies by the end of the weekend at least.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Oh I was right. I was pretty close to the end of volcano manor anyway. Found boss dude. He murdered me. I went back for revenge, got him on round 2.

His sword is pretty neat. I think I'll use this a bit...

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    death rite birds are real fuckin bad good lord

• RamiRami Registered User regular
    I think the death rite bird that appears near Sellia took me more tries than Malenia

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    Genuinely found them really easy.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • KamarKamar Registered User regular
    The one near Sellia has thrown itself off the nearby cliff to its death at least twice for me.

• Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    Took down the Godskin Duo as nature intended, by summoning two peeps in awesome armour to kill them.

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
    Like, mother fucker they black fire me as Istep through the fog. Fuck that noise.

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

• FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    That feeling when you're over-leveled and you go toe to toe with the crucible knight in Stormveil and wreck him in 4 hits <3

steam_sig.png
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    A certain jerkface rotten boss:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqN2phpMWno

I think what I'm maddest about here, is the utter and complete lack of Waterfowl Dance. Two. TWO. Maybe two, it might have been one, I forget. I HAD FIVE IN A ROW ONCE.

Rude.

they're weak to strike

i ran into the mountain one on my strength build with heavy thrusting sword and was doing 300 damage a hit until i switched because they're super resistant to pierce. my secondary blunt weapon is like 4 levels behind for some reason. they're immune to both bleed and frost. the ground fire patches do a bajillion damage for a lingering aoe.

my biggest issue is that it feels like the absolute worst camera by far. stay locked on and it goes totally apeshit, unlock and the bird will jump off camera and hit you. it's tall, so you can't see what it's doing in melee range. i would love if the camera was only as bad as a tiny room tree spirit.

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    they're weak to strike

i ran into the mountain one on my strength build with heavy thrusting sword and was doing 300 damage a hit until i switched because they're super resistant to pierce. my secondary blunt weapon is like 4 levels behind for some reason. they're immune to both bleed and frost. the ground fire patches do a bajillion damage for a lingering aoe.

my biggest issue is that it feels like the absolute worst camera by far. stay locked on and it goes totally apeshit, unlock and the bird will jump off camera and hit you. it's tall, so you can't see what it's doing in melee range. i would love if the camera was only as bad as a tiny room tree spirit.
    When you lock onto the body it's not so bad, but yeah locking onto the head is terrible.

• MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    Elendil wrote: »
    they're weak to strike

wasnt using strike. i dont have many issues with their moveset. easy to bait avoid and punish gap closers and combos.

i killed the mountain one with my quality build with ps ss on first encounter. ive fought them a few times on other builds since.

i dunno its just not a huge morninglord killer if i dont walk into them badly underlevelled. i had a bad time on the liurnia one with one build with 9 vigor. its cos i had 9 vigor.

that happens in these games. we struggle with different things

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    Whenever I've run into the death birds they've killed me. Then when I respawn it's become day and I've went on my merry way.

steam_sig.png
    i remembered i still had my pre-respec halo scythe so i spammed weapon art on him till he died

you get what you ficking deserve

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Argh, I'm really frustrated by the stones system. I'm short on somber smithing stones so don't want an item that uses them, but I'd really like to switch to a pure str/fai build since I'd been all over stat investment. I can't find a weapon that I like that doesn't use somber for this.

What is this I don't even.
  • HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    Argh, I'm really frustrated by the stones system. I'm short on somber smithing stones so don't want an item that uses them, but I'd really like to switch to a pure str/fai build since I'd been all over stat investment. I can't find a weapon that I like that doesn't use somber for this.

i think in the long term somber stones are way less of a pain in the ass

• JusticeJustice Registered User regular
    Let's not even talk about Grave Glovewort[6] then.

Hachface wrote: »

i think in the long term somber stones are way less of a pain in the ass

I am reasonably far along I think and badly want to switch builds but would pay such a huge cost to do so because I can't upgrade something good. It's really frustrating.

Thinking about it, I wish less stuff was somber with special ashes. I've found so many cool ashes but end up using boss stuff.

• Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    ~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    The servers went down on me

In a bad way

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    Drez wrote: »
    The servers went down on me

In a bad way

It’s definitely pure bullshit that losing connection to the servers will kick you out of your game when you’re playing alone.

Like, why? Just remove the bloodstains and phantom echoes and let me restart things when I want, which would not be mid boss battle.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    That giant hand spider in the Mountaintop can just fuck all the way off, Jesus Christ.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    8i4boxi7jst9.png

• CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    The mid game needs more Smithing Stone +3.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • JusticeJustice Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    Thinking about it, I wish less stuff was somber with special ashes. I've found so many cool ashes but end up using boss stuff.

It'd be awesome if there was some point where you could choose like a "lone wolf" option and pick either the summoning bell or else some relic/extra hp-fp-stamina/etc. BUT if you chose the summoning bell you could summon non-heroic ashes at all times. I don't understand why this isn't an option since you can co-op the whole game. It would also offer something to placate the "ashes are for the not-gud" people.

Justice on
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    That giant hand spider in the Mountaintop can just fuck all the way off, Jesus Christ.

There’s a bit just before that where you jump over a thin chasm to a bit of ground with a church and I was going at full pelt on Torrent and as I jumped the chasm a giant hand crawled up over the lip of the edge towards the camera and I dropped the controller and maybe shrieked just a little.

EVERY giant hand spider can fuck off.

And you know what? Also mountaintops. Fuck mountaintops.

That's just general antipathy toward mountaintops that I am sharing by the way.

• MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    Just would like to post a big fuck you to every dungeon / cave with the name "hero" in it

I am in the business of saving lives.
    I need more 6es. I have enough 7es to get to +21 once I get those five 6es I'm missing.

steam_sig.png
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    After exploring so much of the world, I decided to circle back and follow the actual directions the game gave me for a little bit. Taking down the guard camp wasn't too bad, especially when I had two pet imps helping me do it.
    From there, I went through the gate and met a bunch of crowssbowers and their pet troll. Not too bad, since my distracting monsters kept the troll busy while I dealt with his distracting archers, and that just left the third troll in the game.
    I rode around for a bit and found another Evergoal, which I almost immediately abandoned. I don't know if it's true or not, but those places FEEL like you're supposed to save them for later. Also, those rock centipedes around them unnerve me.
    Next came the trip up to the castle itself. Not too bad, despite their catapult, which honestly hit as many of the castle guards as it did me.
    So what happened next was my fault. I was at 2,800 runes, not QUITE enough to get a level. Of course I should have burned a few disposables to hit the level gap so I could face the boss without anything to lose, but I was feeling cocky. I miss Homeward Bones.
    This Margit fellow is a huge step up from the generic demihumans and armor dudes I've been fighting. It's my first time using Ash summons in a boss encounter, but it still only barely moves the needle. I tried the jellyfish a random lady gave me from a nearby camp, but while it could poison the boss, the poison wasn't doing much damage, so I switched to the imp.
    This being an open world, I know that I could have just gave up and leveled up somewhere first, but I didn't want to lose almost a level's worth of runes. The worst thing was that I came SO close a handful times. Once he was just two hits from dying! But I couldn't ever seal the deal, and I was feeling myself playing worse. And then I couldn't retrieve my souls in time and that was the end of it. For tonight at least.
    From there, I opted to explore. And kill mooks to make up for lost souls and satisfy my bloodlust. I found a really winding path up north leading to what appears to be another entrance to the castle, but it didn't lead anywhere. I met the saddest sorcerer in the world and fought some skeletons hanging from a tree in what appears to be church, but one of them hits like a truck and was barely tickled by my weapons, so I moved on.
    After clearing a camp filled with dudes wielding ... death pots, I returned back to the original map and traveled East down the main road that I skipped earlier because I took the swamp path. I ran into my first troll-led convoy, and after taking down all of its guards I found a neat Greataxe! Great news...if I ever get the strength to use it.
    From there, I hit a ruin guarded by the laser flower I met earlier. Or possibly another giant flower with laser and poison attacks. I killed it and found a staircase leading to ... Mad Pumpkin. HUH. Despite his HP being at joke levels for me now, I lose the first time, but only because I burned through most of my resources fighting the flower. Next time I ignored the plants and went right for the the boss. Siegmeyer's giant, evil twin went down, and I found a witch teacher willing to sell me sorcery I couldn't possibly use yet. I had many questions for her, but "why were you alone in a dungeon guarded by a big plant and the goofiest boss in the game to date" was not an option.
    I was ready to wrap things up for the night, but I hit one more direction first, finding a cliffside guarded by nothing but giant Trolls. That's as good a cue as any for me to take a break. Not sure my plan from here, but I swear that Margit dies by the end of the weekend at least.

Day 4!
    I thought, now that I explored nearly the entire starting map area, I could afford to watch an episode or two of the Game Grumps playthrough. I got through all of seven minutes of the second episode before they got to a dungeon I never found. So I stopped the video, played a bit, and watched some more of episode 2. Fifteen minutes later, they found ANOTHER dungeon I never found. Okay, I see how this is going...
    I found a bunch of new dungeons, all catacombs. The cat/dog statue thing was neat, but it was not ready for my level. Then I took the dungeon up north with the wounded assassin, then found the catacombs with the Duelist or something (the second Game Grumps dungeon, fyi.) I also found a few CPU PVP, including one where one of the Table buddies also showed up to help me double team him. Then I found a cave containing ... hey! Patches! How's it going, buddy?
    I appreciated how Patches fought like a player during the battle, doing things like counter-hits. Of course, he surrendered and begged for mercy halfway down his health bar. Oh, Patches, of course I forgive you, you dork! We have so much to do. You haven't even kicked me off a cliff yet!
    This felt like a good time to give Margit another shot. I found a sorcerer NPC willing to help, but he didn't seem to help much. What did help were the skeleton infantry ash, what with their respawning and all. It took a while longer, but Margit finally went down.
    So, Stormveil castle? It's ... pretty big, yeah. I opted for the back way, of course, and got to the upper Grace without too much trouble, but after that, it was a nightmare. Just fall to a random spot, find someplace I've never been, then die horribly to some wind knight, or a pile of rats, or just fall damage, or who even know. Like an hour, I finally found as many things as I could find and activated the elevator by Stitch in the ... dining hall? I don't know castle layouts, but you know the monster I'm talking about.
    That finally lead to some progress. I took down Stitch, cleaned up the lower areas, and found what appears to be the end of the "Assault the front gate" route. I took down a bit of that and found my way to the actual boss door, but I didn't have the time or patience to take down Godrick, so I gave it a single try, died horribly, and went back to exploring.
    Since I have the back door route secured, I decided to give the main gate route a try. I did get murdered by ballista a lot, I can't lie, but I made some progress before I ran into a giant lion/dog and did some more of the dying horribly. I decided to call it a day. Maybe I can finish exploring the area and even take down Godrick tomorrow! No promises, though.

I think at this point, I took down twice as many bosses as there are non-optional bosses in Bloodborne!

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
    Crumbling Farum Azula Bro Talk
    Obviously when you meet a friendly Bro who wishes to become the greatest warrior there is only one way it can end.

I... still shed a tear.

Alexander was my bro, without his help I would still be on the fucking Fire Giant. I wish we could have competed the game together.

Day 4!
    I thought, now that I explored nearly the entire starting map area, I could afford to watch an episode or two of the Game Grumps playthrough. I got through all of seven minutes of the second episode before they got to a dungeon I never found. So I stopped the video, played a bit, and watched some more of episode 2. Fifteen minutes later, they found ANOTHER dungeon I never found. Okay, I see how this is going...
    I found a bunch of new dungeons, all catacombs. The cat/dog statue thing was neat, but it was not ready for my level. Then I took the dungeon up north with the wounded assassin, then found the catacombs with the Duelist or something (the second Game Grumps dungeon, fyi.) I also found a few CPU PVP, including one where one of the Table buddies also showed up to help me double team him. Then I found a cave containing ... hey! Patches! How's it going, buddy?
    I appreciated how Patches fought like a player during the battle, doing things like counter-hits. Of course, he surrendered and begged for mercy halfway down his health bar. Oh, Patches, of course I forgive you, you dork! We have so much to do. You haven't even kicked me off a cliff yet!
    This felt like a good time to give Margit another shot. I found a sorcerer NPC willing to help, but he didn't seem to help much. What did help were the skeleton infantry ash, what with their respawning and all. It took a while longer, but Margit finally went down.
    So, Stormveil castle? It's ... pretty big, yeah. I opted for the back way, of course, and got to the upper Grace without too much trouble, but after that, it was a nightmare. Just fall to a random spot, find someplace I've never been, then die horribly to some wind knight, or a pile of rats, or just fall damage, or who even know. Like an hour, I finally found as many things as I could find and activated the elevator by Stitch in the ... dining hall? I don't know castle layouts, but you know the monster I'm talking about.
    That finally lead to some progress. I took down Stitch, cleaned up the lower areas, and found what appears to be the end of the "Assault the front gate" route. I took down a bit of that and found my way to the actual boss door, but I didn't have the time or patience to take down Godrick, so I gave it a single try, died horribly, and went back to exploring.
    Since I have the back door route secured, I decided to give the main gate route a try. I did get murdered by ballista a lot, I can't lie, but I made some progress before I ran into a giant lion/dog and did some more of the dying horribly. I decided to call it a day. Maybe I can finish exploring the area and even take down Godrick tomorrow! No promises, though.

I think at this point, I took down twice as many bosses as there are non-optional bosses in Bloodborne!

Please tell me you found the Site of Grace by the boss fog?

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    I’m at the Flame Peak part of the mountains and on my second time through I’ve really loved the ambiance in the three snowy regions a lot more than the first time.

Flames Peak is proper End of the Fucking World goodness, got a real “you’re not supposed to be here” vibe that really does remind me of the Dreg Heap (another personal favorite area).

I dunno, I’m appreciating the sparse atmosphere here at the end of the world a lot more than I did before. It feels thematically consistent with what’s being displayed.

jungleroomx on
  • GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    edited April 2022
    Placidusax down and It. Is. Done!

xmNFZ0a.png

I need some time to let my final thoughts about this game settle. Clearly I enjoyed the experience if I put over 120 hours in to it and went for the "platinum" as it were....but I think my thoughts are more complicated than just "it's da best".

GnomeTank on
    Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    Sunhi Legend vs Malenia, probably NSFW since it shows the whole fight

jungleroomx on
  • DibbitDibbit Registered User regular
    Justice wrote: »

It'd be awesome if there was some point where you could choose like a "lone wolf" option and pick either the summoning bell or else some relic/extra hp-fp-stamina/etc. BUT if you chose the summoning bell you could summon non-heroic ashes at all times. I don't understand why this isn't an option since you can co-op the whole game. It would also offer something to placate the "ashes are for the not-gud" people.

The Engine From uses is really weird, and in previous versions, it couldn't just create entities anywhere. All non player controlled entities had to be loaded and present on the map, and From just hid them until needed.
    There's about a 80% chance that the reason those summon spikes are in the game, is because all your equipped summons are loaded and ready somewhere 10 feet underground beneath it.

• DibbitDibbit Registered User regular

They Drop somber smithing stones[7] on a very consistent basis, though..... That makes them cool, right? Right?

(question about the giant hand)
    Were you talking about the regular giant hands, or the .... giant-giant hand near the Flame giant? Because that last one is just weird... And the hand-corridor after it unnerved me more...
    So many fingers....

This discussion has been closed.