As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat] with friends.

• ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    🐁
    I already have a special dog companion IRL. Who chooses what they already have in a fantasy?

Me

I want another orange cat

monkey paw curls and another Garfield movie gets greenlit

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I got my Steam deck!

I guess I really have changed significantly because I got the package right before lunch but haven’t even tried it yet since I had planned to take my daily ~4 mile health walk at lunch and I decided to do that first.

I don’t think I would have ever believed that I would one day choose to walk for health before ripping in to a new console that I’ve been waiting like 9 months for.

The true light souls starts here.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    We Bought A Zoo....t Suit.

It was the 90s.

Swing was popular again.

Don't judge us.

nibXTE7.png
    Also, I think I nearing the end of A Dance With Fingers or whatever the newest Fromsoft game is called.

• ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    🐁
    also i picked the mouse emoji cause humans used to be rodent like creatures which tickles me and makes me want to dig a hole and eat some insects
    uby4aqtygmhu.png

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    🦉

It was the 90s.

Swing was popular again.

Don't judge us.

now i have Zoot Suit Riot stuck in my head and i don't know if i can forgive you

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    🪲
    There's this stretch of I-85 in Macon County Alabama.
    It's perfectly straight.
    No distractions. Just woods on either side. Clear and open.

EVERY OTHER DAY THERE IS A MASSIVE WRECK THERE

Like cars flipping and exploding or tractor trailers just jack knifing and rolling over 5 other cars and shit
    Just sheer disaster film type shit.

And no one can figure it out.
    Is it driver eye fatigue?
    Is it cursed?
    Both?

Bless your heart.
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    🐍
    I still stan Elizabeth Warren

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    🦉
    i unexpectedly have not much to do between now and 2:00 and it's Everquest patch day wtf

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    🦬
    The people who run my state's Twitter accounts are such dorks I love it
    A lot of folks talking about burning grass today and we’re grateful there’s such an interest in our prescribed fire program

(If the Twitter post isn't loading for you that's because I elected not to link it)

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Decided to give Darwinia a replay since Steam told me the devs put out a patch to bring it in line with modern hardware. Visuals seems about the same, I don't know if I'd played it at 1440p before the patch to know if maybe they improved UI scaling for higher resolutions. Still a fun little romp through a digital world.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    🪲
    I already have a special dog companion IRL. Who chooses what they already have in a fantasy?

Me

I want another orange cat

y7u8ypvapaas.jpeg

take this one I have had to kick him out of my room two nights in a row for making cat noises in the wee hours of the night

two nights ago he was obsessively kneading the blanket and brrping at Shevek who was lying there

last night it was probably Shevek's fault for wiggling around under the bookcase on his back for some reason but Orion was the one loudly cheering him on

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • TuminTumin Registered User regular
    This bear erasure

🦉
    Tumin wrote: »
    This bear erasure

bear with me

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    🦬
    RedTide wrote: »
    I still stan Elizabeth Warren

I havent kept up on whether or not people who are extremely online still hate her or if she'd still getting dumped on for not being Bernie or if people are still extremely hung up on her native heritage PR disaster

but she's been great as our senator and alternates between upholding the values of her constituents in the senate and slowly doing unglamorous policy work.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    🦉
    Chanus wrote: »
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    Where's the Chanus option?

🍑

Moving to the country?

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    🪲
    that cat is majestic

Bless your heart.
  • SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I got my Steam deck!

I guess I really have changed significantly because I got the package right before lunch but haven’t even tried it yet since I had planned to take my daily ~4 mile health walk at lunch and I decided to do that first.

I don’t think I would have ever believed that I would one day choose to walk for health before ripping in to a new console that I’ve been waiting like 9 months for.

I’ll take it off your hands

can you feel the struggle within?
    🦉
    Kruite wrote: »
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    Where's the Chanus option?

🍑

Moving to the country?

in the immortal words of the Poet

peaches come in a can, they were put there by a man in a factory downtown

Six wrote: »
    I got my Steam deck!

You may only have two fingers.

🪲
    Six wrote: »
    I got my Steam deck!

You may only have two fingers.

he chose both your thumbs.

Bless your heart.
    🪲
    TTODewback wrote: »
    that cat is majestic

he's a twitchy little pointy goblin

half the time I can't even photograph him because he likes to jump at and slap the phone and/or bite and lick it

he is in everyone's business all the time and if he thinks you might be going downstairs he sprints downstairs and starts screaming until you pet him while he eats

jwtern7dlown.jpeg

also a lot of this nonsense with the stairs, and he'll try to slap your head as you walk by
    bsb0ppfgv20u.jpeg

🪲
    i like those kind of cats
    i dislike cats that just avoid you until they want food.

Bless your heart.
    🪲
    basically im a dog person.

Bless your heart.
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Dinosaurs are neat

My favorite is ankylosaurus because it’s armored like a tank!

What’s your favorite dinosaur

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    🦐
    I guess she's fine, for a p o l i t i c i a n

(pretend the letters are dripping blood)

• JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular

It was the 90s.

Swing was popular again.

Don't judge us.

now i have Zoot Suit Riot stuck in my head and i don't know if i can forgive you

To forget just throw back a bottle of beer

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    *watching dude build terrifying contraptions*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziXynrqnGsw

🦉
    JebusUD wrote: »

It was the 90s.

Swing was popular again.

Don't judge us.

it's 12:47pm on a Wednesday

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    🐈
    Starting to feel the impending stress of multiple upcoming trips in the next few weeks

I wish I could look forward to trips like other people do! Even minor trips make me feel stressed.

I wonder if I can control these feelings by being a vacation control freak who seizes the reins of all planning. Seems to work for some people.

Also restaurants in Montreal are not enthusiastic about vegetarian food, damn

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    🦐
    Trips also really stress me out but they're also like the definitional features of the landscape of my life, without them my life would just be one long grey morass only broken up by major video game releases.

As such, spacing them is incredibly important.

🦬
    I have thoughts on EW but this isn't the place for them

Anyway

I have very little cannabis product in the house at the moment but I don't want to make a special trip to town just so I can have some for today. Never been one for weed culture; i just enjoy it when I feel like it rather than making it my entire personality.

• JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2022
    JebusUD wrote: »

It was the 90s.

Swing was popular again.

Don't judge us.

it's 12:47pm on a Wednesday

You should riot. Riot!

JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    oh shit what a cute poll

the beetle emoji looks better than the cat emoji, honestly, so that's where I am

also relatedly @Vanguard I meant to say yesterday your new tattoo is cool af

Thanks! I cannot believe who good this person is at just figuring it all out on the spot

For reference, this is the stencil she put in my arm etk3tlk4qmrp.jpeg

Which she sketched on the spot

So much is just done on the fly

@credeiki

🦬
    Dinosaurs are neat

I can't recall the name but the one I saw in a book when I was a kid that they thought possibly may have breathed fire

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Starting to feel the impending stress of multiple upcoming trips in the next few weeks

I wish I could look forward to trips like other people do! Even minor trips make me feel stressed.

I wonder if I can control these feelings by being a vacation control freak who seizes the reins of all planning. Seems to work for some people.

Also restaurants in Montreal are not enthusiastic about vegetarian food, damn

My husband and I were planning a summer trip and we’ll probably do portland, Montreal, or iceland

We’ve never been to Montreal is it nice? My husband speaks a lot of French so I bet he’d like that

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    🦉
    Wooo

Contractor just left and I cut the man a check, we're getting a new bathroom

We've got a walk-in closet between our bedroom and the master bath, we're knocking out the wall separating the closet from the (cramped) bathroom and getting a new bathtub + tiling that all in

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    🪲
    Some of you have picked the correct friend option

Others, not so much

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    🐍
    Dinosaurs are neat

Spinosaurus!

🪲
    Wooo

Contractor just left and I cut the man a check, we're getting a new bathroom

We've got a walk-in closet between our bedroom and the master bath, we're knocking out the wall separating the closet from the (cramped) bathroom and getting a new bathtub + tiling that all in

Did you choose fun tiles for the bathroom? I feel like bathrooms allow homeowners to go really colorful if they want to, more than other rooms.

This discussion has been closed.