As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat] with friends.

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    🪲
    Dinosaurs are neat

My favorite is ankylosaurus because it’s armored like a tank!

What’s your favorite dinosaur

*gasp*

That's also my favorite dinosaur because he has a cool tail!!!

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    🐳
    I can't like dinosaurs because it's like picking your husband based on how you think an artist would draw them around just their skeleton. It's gonna be very wrong no matter what.

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    🐈
    Starting to feel the impending stress of multiple upcoming trips in the next few weeks

I wish I could look forward to trips like other people do! Even minor trips make me feel stressed.

I wonder if I can control these feelings by being a vacation control freak who seizes the reins of all planning. Seems to work for some people.

Also restaurants in Montreal are not enthusiastic about vegetarian food, damn

My husband and I were planning a summer trip and we’ll probably do portland, Montreal, or iceland

We’ve never been to Montreal is it nice? My husband speaks a lot of French so I bet he’d like that

Montreal is a wonderful city with lots of beautiful and interesting stuff to see and do. Very good French food scene from what I hear. You can also enjoy the spending power of your thick, fat American dollars.

It's only 2 hours away but I've never visited while making good money, so I'll report back when I wake up in a bathtub full of red wine bottles and beef bones.

Iceland is genuinely magical, though. Alien and primeval and stirring. A totally different experience from north America. If you've never been and you're willing to go somewhere expensive, Iceland is amazing.

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    🐈
    My next trip is to go to a small town farm in Alberta to see the in-laws for two weeks, so. We get along quite well but there are other stressors than just travel in that context.

One of my main goals is to avoid being recruited for farm work, lol

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    🦉
    credeiki wrote: »
    Wooo

Contractor just left and I cut the man a check, we're getting a new bathroom

We've got a walk-in closet between our bedroom and the master bath, we're knocking out the wall separating the closet from the (cramped) bathroom and getting a new bathtub + tiling that all in

Did you choose fun tiles for the bathroom? I feel like bathrooms allow homeowners to go really colorful if they want to, more than other rooms.

My wife and I stayed in a hotel suite in Chicago that we really dug, and one of the things was they had a white tiled bathroom that had an emerald green ceiling, so we're duping that

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    🪲
    credeiki wrote: »
    Wooo

Contractor just left and I cut the man a check, we're getting a new bathroom

We've got a walk-in closet between our bedroom and the master bath, we're knocking out the wall separating the closet from the (cramped) bathroom and getting a new bathtub + tiling that all in

Did you choose fun tiles for the bathroom? I feel like bathrooms allow homeowners to go really colorful if they want to, more than other rooms.

My wife and I stayed in a hotel suite in Chicago that we really dug, and one of the things was they had a white tiled bathroom that had an emerald green ceiling, so we're duping that

oh shit that's really cool design

I've never thought about using the ceiling for a color pop but looking up some photos of similar concepts it looks awesome

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    🐁
    wait i thought jesus buried all those bones to trick us

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    🦐
    unknown.png

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    🦉
    Echo wrote: »
    *watching dude build terrifying contraptions*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziXynrqnGsw

i think i could spend all day watching planers and lathes take nearly imperceptible layers off of things

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    🐁
    i don't have a single fav dino but how can you not love these guys
    9oxz8om9gbd6.png
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinomacrops

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    🐕
    wait is that emoji a cat i couldn't tell
    let me redo

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    🐁
    FFXIV landlords have had it too good for too long

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    🦉
    Everquest has housing now (i think for like 15 years but i have no idea) and it's like three neighborhoods with limited space but it just creates a new instance of the neighborhood when one fills up

simple. elegant

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    @Arch taco bell is the unquestionable king of fast food

Haters gonna hate

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    🐈
    I will admit there's appeal in the concept of having a virtual space in an MMO where I can point directly at a space and identify it as mine

However there should be multiple instances - as many as are needed to let anyone who wants to purchase a home get one

At the very least with limited housing I should be able to ID anyone who owns multiple properties as a landlord, complete with some kind of marker to show it

Furthermore I should be allowed to enter into a kind of duel with them, except instead of 1v1 I can bring a party or raid group and at the end there should be a guillotine animation that ends with the player being deleted off the server

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    @Aioua the fact that there are no horsies in the op poll is proof enough that this is a boys club only

Horse or I walk/canter 🐎

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    🐁
    does Elder Scrolls Online have player housing

and can you break in and rob player's houses

asking for a friend

a friend who may or may not be a khajiit

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    I have thoughts on EW but this isn't the place for them

Anyway

I have very little cannabis product in the house at the moment but I don't want to make a special trip to town just so I can have some for today. Never been one for weed culture; i just enjoy it when I feel like it rather than making it my entire personality.

Um excuse me I merely make it most of my personality

Anyway smoke weed erryday 420 etc

• JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    🐳
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    @Aioua the fact that there are no horsies in the op poll is proof enough that this is a boys club only

Horse or I walk/canter 🐎

Neigh.

• NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Sorry hakkes, when it comes to horses we're neighsayers.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    🐳
    have you ever met a horse

they're mean

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • CaptainBeyondCaptainBeyond I've been out walking Registered User regular
    🐳
    Whale pod rise up!

• JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Real housing is stressful enough

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    🐳
    Whales are the best. But I can’t be near whales in life, because they are in the ocean. But I can have a whale friend in chat!

Chat of the year 2022

knitdan wrote: »
    I have thoughts on EW but this isn't the place for them

Anyway

I have very little cannabis product in the house at the moment but I don't want to make a special trip to town just so I can have some for today. Never been one for weed culture; i just enjoy it when I feel like it rather than making it my entire personality.

Um excuse me I merely make it most of my personality

Anyway smoke weed erryday 420 etc

You didn't seem like I only talk about weed guy. But we did talk about weed.

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
    🐳
    Whale pod initiate whaleformation.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I used to find weed culture very obnoxious but I’m trying to be more chill 🤓

edited April 2022
    MrMister wrote: »
    Whales are the best. But I can’t be near whales in life, because they are in the ocean. But I can have a whale friend in chat!

Chat of the year 2022

We have to go back and get the whales. Transparent aluminum where are the nuclear wessels etc.

JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Zavian wrote: »
    wait i thought jesus buried all those bones to trick us

Where do you think he got the bones

🐳
    And I'll form the flipper!

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    🐈
    Sorry, I just,

I really love cats.

hv9qodkhv080.gif

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Dinosaurs are neat

*gasp*

That's also my favorite dinosaur because he has a cool tail!!!

The thagomizer?

Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Sorry, I just,

I really love cats.

hv9qodkhv080.gif

I don't think you want to hug my cat, she would probably maul you.

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    🦕
    Dinosawr

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    🪲
    Dinosaurs are neat

I like the Apatosaurus
    Arch wrote: »
    Some of you have picked the correct friend option

Others, not so much

I knew what I wanted to pick
    But then I also knew what I needed to pick.

Bless your heart.
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Chanus wrote: »
    Everquest has housing now (i think for like 15 years but i have no idea) and it's like three neighborhoods with limited space but it just creates a new instance of the neighborhood when one fills up

simple. elegant

FFXIV still has this really clunky non-scalable not-cloud infrastructure with physical server farms. Each game server has 1080 housing plots, no more, no less. Squeenix has to literally fly engineers from Japan to data centers around the world to do hardware upgrades.

• HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Starting to feel the impending stress of multiple upcoming trips in the next few weeks

I wish I could look forward to trips like other people do! Even minor trips make me feel stressed.

I wonder if I can control these feelings by being a vacation control freak who seizes the reins of all planning. Seems to work for some people.

Also restaurants in Montreal are not enthusiastic about vegetarian food, damn

My husband and I were planning a summer trip and we’ll probably do portland, Montreal, or iceland

We’ve never been to Montreal is it nice? My husband speaks a lot of French so I bet he’d like that

Montreal is pretty great. Especially during the summer.
    Come, enjoy poutine in infinite combinations, hang out on a terrace, see cool shit, and be occasionally bemused at Québec being Québec as fuck.

Also, French French and Québec French are different beasts, but your husband should get on fine. If not, most people will do that thing of apologising for their immaculate English being "not very good" if they have swap.

Also I know of a fair few vegetarian/vegan places @Evil Multifarious if that helps

sig.gif
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    And I'll form the flipper!

blow hole 💦

This discussion has been closed.