As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Brokenvegetable… find me for a giveaway!!!! My 11th year at PAX East!!!

brokenvegetablebrokenvegetable Virtual Photographer BostonRegistered User regular
edited April 2022 in PAX East
I am a long standing award winning virtual photographer, and I just love to give back to a community I love!

I will be hanging out at PAX all 4 days. If you see me I will have photos to hand out as well at magnets stickers and other various items. If you catch me in the morning I will be giving away pops and other gaming related items.

Just look for my jacket which I will be wearing everyday. I promise you will get something from me! 9p3ahotoqptt.jpeg

brokenvegetable on

• Options
    letsmaybelp92letsmaybelp92 Registered User regular
    How early do you plan on getting there this time each day?

• Options
    brokenvegetablebrokenvegetable Virtual Photographer BostonRegistered User regular
    I will be there as doors open or shortly there after all 4 days.

• Options
    edited April 2022
    I am sitting to the left as you walk through n the doors on your way to the que line!

I would take a picture but it’s over the file size limit 😂😂😂

brokenvegetable on
  • Options
    In the lobby or on the expo level

• Options
    As soon as you enter the main entrance go to the left and down that first hallway

• Options
    Well never mind now I was told by the BCEC that I could not giveaway things for free because I was not a paid exhibitor 😭😭😭

So if you find me I can still do stickers pins and photos but this pretty much it 😢😢😢

• Options
    Couldn't you technically do it in the Westin or something?