As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] with friends.

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    In Possessor, they kill Sean Bean

All my favorite movies have GoT tie ins you see

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Oh, our first PC was a Packard Bell 133Mhz Windows 95 machine.

My dad bought it when I was away for the summer, for reasons that will remain a mystery. He had no clue what he was buying and, thus, was sold a pup.
    I remember he was very impressed that the PC would remember what time it was after you turned it off, so perhaps I'm being too harsh on the man who didn't realise batteries existed.

sig.gif
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    speaking of wind noise, my house is on top of a hill and we've been having periodic thunderstorms all day and it sounds constantly like I live in a haunted gothic castle

just weeeeeeooowHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW and a crack of thunder as the trees shake and the windows rattle a bit

You should take the opportunity to get some brooding in

if i had a girlfriend this would be a great time to take her aside and tell her that she is never, ever to open the door to the locked bedroom

fJKKn3Nh.jpg

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    🦉
    Tumin wrote: »

Sean Bean always dies

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    🦕
    speaking of wind noise, my house is on top of a hill and we've been having periodic thunderstorms all day and it sounds constantly like I live in a haunted gothic castle

just weeeeeeooowHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW and a crack of thunder as the trees shake and the windows rattle a bit

if i had a girlfriend this would be a great time to take her aside and tell her that she is never, ever to open the door to the locked bedroom

"I love you babe. But if you ever open that basement door that's always shut, I'm pushing you in and shutting it behind you."

shryke on
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    🐁
    Chanus wrote: »

Sean Bean always dies

one of the only movies he doesn't die in is Troy, even though pretty much everyone else dies including Brad Pitt

HOT TAKE: I would watch a Sean Bean Odyssey movie

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    🐈
    Joe Beef is a religious experience

My god

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    🐳
    Aqu Inc starts in 30mins.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    🦉
    Zavian wrote: »

Sean Bean always dies

one of the only movies he doesn't die in is Troy, even though pretty much everyone else dies including Brad Pitt

troy was like 3000 years ago they're all dead

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    🐁

Sean Bean always dies

troy was like 3000 years ago they're all dead

sean bean and brad pitt are vampires CONFIRMED

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    🐕
    I had an incident and my left flank is damaged.

• Options
    🐁
    there's an AMC Interview With A Vampire series coming out soon and I hope it's good, the movie version with Brad Pitt was some good vampiring

• Options
    🐳
    Grubhub is such a rip off. $10 for delivery from Applebees.

• Options
    edited April 2022
    🐳
    I ordered a Subway club sandwich. Screw these prices.

The problem is that there are only a few restaurants worth a crap where I live. I can only think of 3 that are remotely good.

That Grubhub charges high delivery fees for all of them.

Krathoon on
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Idk what the fuck this symptoms progession is with covid but my smell and hearing are returned to normal but I'm pretty sure my point of view is floating several feet above my body

• Options
    🦉
    Idk what the fuck this symptoms progession is with covid but my smell and hearing are returned to normal but I'm pretty sure my point of view is floating several feet above my body

you are becoming

• Options
    🐳
    Is it possible to get fiber internet from AT&T over the same coaxial cable that is used by Spectrum Internet?

Just checking my options.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    🦬
    God this clinic just keeps going downhill. Apparently they can't even order supplies, that's all done by corporate now. Guess how well that's working out.

There's a couple guys subbing in for the regular staff and they are appalled at how poorly this place is managed.

It's been almost 4 months since the new facility manager supposedly started and I have yet to meet her.

One of my regular guys started talking about how he had to do things a certain way because otherwise he could get in trouble and I said "with who? You don't actually have a boss anymore. Nobody is accountable for anything now."

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

Should we call you Bluebeard from now on?

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    🐍
    I finally decided to try getting a Antlion modmic to attach to my bluetooth headphones because my headset for my PC is dying.

Aaaaand after triple checking that I was attaching to the right side, I attached the mic to the wrong side. >.>

It's a good thing it comes with extra adhesive pads.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

fJKKn3Nh.jpg

Oh god, why couldn't there have been tons of corpses instead

• Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular

Sean Bean always dies

Be sent through the entire Napoleon Wars in Sharpe and never died

All the movies are just catching up with his expected deaths from that

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    🐕
    I got a 90 minute nap in. And now I’m awake…and it’s 8pm.

Hrmmm. I may have miscalculated. On the plus side I feel great right now.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    🐁
    knitdan wrote: »
    God this clinic just keeps going downhill. Apparently they can't even order supplies, that's all done by corporate now. Guess how well that's working out.

There's a couple guys subbing in for the regular staff and they are appalled at how poorly this place is managed.

It's been almost 4 months since the new facility manager supposedly started and I have yet to meet her.

One of my regular guys started talking about how he had to do things a certain way because otherwise he could get in trouble and I said "with who? You don't actually have a boss anymore. Nobody is accountable for anything now."

yikes

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    buh

Tumin on
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    🐁
    you know that game where it was x was in a movie with y who was in a movie with y who was in a movie with z who was in a movie with some guy whose name i can’t remember

what about that, but instead of being in the same movie, it’s explicitly x’s character killing y’s character and so on

that’s not weird or creepy at all, right

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    🐕
    6 degrees of sir francis bacon

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Lots of actors are talking bad about Bill Murray today. How he was violent and abusive on set and there's a Harvey Weinstein-esque story involving a glass ashtray from years ago. Why now? Why wasn't I hearing about this three years ago?

• Options
    Nothing says bravery like chanting Spartacus from the back row

• Options
    edited April 2022
    🦕
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Lots of actors are talking bad about Bill Murray today. How he was violent and abusive on set and there's a Harvey Weinstein-esque story involving a glass ashtray from years ago. Why now? Why wasn't I hearing about this three years ago?

Because no one wants to make the first move. A movie being suspended over his shit provides an opening people feel safe using. And once it starts, the flood follows if there's a pattern of behaviour.

shryke on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    #metoo was the opening. That was half the point.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    🦉
    i love hashtag final fantasy.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    🐕
    shryke wrote: »

Because no one wants to make the first move. A movie being suspended over his shit provides an opening people feel safe using. And once it starts, the flood follows if there's a pattern of behaviour.

Although to be fair Billy Murray got into a fist fight with Chevy Chase on SNL. And got into an altercation with Lucy Liu. So we have been hearing about it.

Maybe we, me included gave him too much benefit of the doubt.

zepherin on
  • Options
    🦕

I'm not sure anything I've heard about Murray fits that kind of thing. And I'm not seeing anything new against him when I looked. I just saw a lot of compilations of old accusations against him, which were mostly of the "being an asshole" or "being physically violent" level.

• Options
    🦉

what is your actual concern i wonder

• Options
    🐳
    Yeah, but Bill Murray is old. He might be getting cranky. Might be time to retire.

• Options
    🦉
    Logan's Run was rated PG and there are dozens of boobs and butts and even a hanging dong

also violence i guess

and like thirty cats

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    🦬
    What exactly is the point you want to make, emnmnme?

Spell it out please. Don't do this thing where you're "just asking questions". If you have something to say, say it.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    🦉
    Logan's Run was rated PG and there are dozens of boobs and butts and even a hanging dong

also violence i guess

and like thirty cats

What, cats are 18+ animals in the US? That's wild.

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    🐳
    zepherin wrote: »
    shryke wrote: »

Although to be fair Billy Murray got into a fist fight with Chevy Chase on SNL. And got into an altercation with Lucy Liu. So we have been hearing about it.

Maybe we, me included gave him too much benefit of the doubt.

Anyone who gets in a fist fight with Chevy Chase deserves the benefit of the doubt.

This discussion has been closed.