As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat] with friends.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    🦉
    Chanus wrote: »
    Logan's Run was rated PG and there are dozens of boobs and butts and even a hanging dong

also violence i guess

and like thirty cats

What, cats are 18+ animals in the US? That's wild.

have you seen what they get up to

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    #metoo was the opening. That was half the point.

what is your actual concern i wonder

I watched Bill Murray's unfunny zombie movie on HBO (not Zombieland, the other one) and no one told me not to.

• JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Logan's Run was rated PG and there are dozens of boobs and butts and even a hanging dong

also violence i guess

and like thirty cats

Must have been before PG13?

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    But why? Why can't I go in the locked room?

DO NOT VEX ME WOMAN! FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, WE MUST NOT SPEAK OF IT! IT IS FORBIDDEN!

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    🦉

also violence i guess

and like thirty cats

yes, as a child, and i turned out............

fine.

🦉
    JebusUD wrote: »

also violence i guess

and like thirty cats

Must have been before PG13?

looks like that is the case

🦉

also violence i guess

and like thirty cats

fine.

i don't have the stomach to make a cat grooming joke right now

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited April 2022
    🪲

also violence i guess

and like thirty cats

fine.

I keep saying that's the joke that needs to be made here

you send your dog to the groomers, it comes back with some bows and stuff on it because they turned it trans

it's very funny to me, plus some people get to take cute dog pictures to illustrate it in the perfect shitpost

and it's not in terribly bad taste I think(?) because it points at the absurdity of the concept(?)

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    🦉
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1CqviBN3mg

I wish i had known the Fist of the North Star dub in France was a gag dub.... the jokes are pretty funny for ad libs.

🦉
    credeiki wrote: »

also violence i guess

and like thirty cats

fine.

I keep saying that's the joke that needs to be made here

you send your dog to the groomers, it comes back with some bows and stuff on it because they turned it trans

it's very funny to me, plus some people get to take cute dog pictures to illustrate it in the perfect shitpost

and it's not in terribly bad taste I think(?) because it points at the absurdity of the concept(?)

okay i'm on board now

• TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Five crimes from Weinstein?

Too soon?

🦉

also violence i guess

and like thirty cats

fine.

you made me laugh with it anyway. this is dark but funny.

• ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    🐁
    i thought logan's run was 30-

• shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    🦕

also violence i guess

and like thirty cats

The 70s were a wild time.

• JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    🐳
    Jokerman wrote: »
    It's so beautiful. Was it insane getting a new bike rn?

I'm hoping to make a little back selling my old one since the market is so short-stocked, but yeah it was over MSRP :neutral:

That's a great pick. I've window shopped that model several times. It'd be a beastly little thing to commute through the city with.

What's your previous bike?

Honda CB500F. I've got a type :smile:

pTkpWGAh.jpg

I just wanted a little more
    -VjuSBfh.jpg
    the wind is rough on both, but on the 700 you've got the power to deal, and I can pass people on 2-lane rural roads on the 700 that I won't on the 500 since the 500 has me hanging out too long in opposing lane.

I had the widdle baby brother, CB300F. I have now upgraded to a Triumph Speedmaster,

And while the extra HP is nice, I deeply miss how dependable that widdle babee honda was. and the beautiful MPG.

Also someone fucking thiefs fucked up my ignition so I'm landlocked until I can wrangle a fucking locksmith who has a keyblank to help me out.

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    🐕
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1CqviBN3mg

I wish i had known the Fist of the North Star dub in France was a gag dub.... the jokes are pretty funny for ad libs.
    Best Fist of the North Star
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ca3qvbdFSZk

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    🦕
    Weaver wrote: »
    what's a good horror movie that ISN'T extra violent?

It Follows?

Hmmm, i should see that.

https://youtu.be/reMwL8uYXps

i'm sold on that one from the trailer.

The Endless is surprisingly good. I wasn’t expecting a whole lot going in and I was pleasantly surprised

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
    🦉

It Follows?

Hmmm, i should see that.

The Endless is surprisingly good. I wasn’t expecting a whole lot going in and I was pleasantly surprised

Shame it's not on the canadian net flicks.

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    🦕
    Jaws was PG also back in the 70s

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Damnit I need to find a model of the Bebop now.

HaBdWMUl.jpg

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
    🦕

It Follows?

Hmmm, i should see that.

It is on Prime though, if you are looking for it.

🦉
    shryke wrote: »

It Follows?

Hmmm, i should see that.

i don't have prime though.

I don't stream enough content to warrant getting prime (I'm using my family netflix)

🦕

It Follows?

Hmmm, i should see that.

I don't stream enough content to warrant getting prime (I'm using my family netflix)

I feel that. I need to resubscribe to Crave eventually for a bunch of stuff. And also apparently AppleTV now too. (ugh, too many services)

I think you can still get Prime Video with a free trial at least. If you care that much.

🦉

It Follows?

Hmmm, i should see that.

I feel that. I need to resubscribe to Crave eventually for a bunch of stuff. And also apparently AppleTV now too. (ugh, too many services)

I think you can still get Prime Video with a free trial at least. If you care that much.

I would get hung up a lot about not using the trial enough.

• -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    🐈
    @Athenor just to continuing being ahuge Homeworld fan, were you aware of Modiphius' Homeworld TTRPG? I've got their Infinity RPG and the quality is generally really good, and they also emplyed Martin Cirulis to help them with all of the fluff, going from pre-Kharak Hiigara through all of the games, including Cataclysm.

I'll be getting it just to have the art and fluff.

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    🦉
    It's so beautiful. Was it insane getting a new bike rn?

I'm hoping to make a little back selling my old one since the market is so short-stocked, but yeah it was over MSRP :neutral:

That's a great pick. I've window shopped that model several times. It'd be a beastly little thing to commute through the city with.

What's your previous bike?

Honda CB500F. I've got a type :smile:

pTkpWGAh.jpg

I just wanted a little more
    -VjuSBfh.jpg
    the wind is rough on both, but on the 700 you've got the power to deal, and I can pass people on 2-lane rural roads on the 700 that I won't on the 500 since the 500 has me hanging out too long in opposing lane.

I had the widdle baby brother, CB300F. I have now upgraded to a Triumph Speedmaster,

And while the extra HP is nice, I deeply miss how dependable that widdle babee honda was. and the beautiful MPG.

Also someone fucking thiefs fucked up my ignition so I'm landlocked until I can wrangle a fucking locksmith who has a keyblank to help me out.

Ahh, someone brought a Bonnie to the meet today and man that is a good looking machine. Sorry the bastards tried nicking yours :-1:

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    -Loki- wrote: »
    Athenor just to continuing being ahuge Homeworld fan, were you aware of Modiphius' Homeworld TTRPG? I've got their Infinity RPG and the quality is generally really good, and they also emplyed Martin Cirulis to help them with all of the fluff, going from pre-Kharak Hiigara through all of the games, including Cataclysm.

You mean the one that I have the CE, GM screen, and dice ordered for? :D

They talked about that in the fig campaign, so I've been on top of things. I did hesitate on ordering in case my store got it in, and it will be.

Once I finish watching Abom79's latest ep, I'm gonna fire up HW Remastered tonight.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
    I need to find a new emote. The closed eye look of : D doesn't fit the exuberance I'm trying to express.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i picked up puppies from the airport; officially done housesitting

the bad: i got home and of course the fridge stinks to high heaven because no one has been throwing out their rotten food without me policing it

the good: after a month with just my work laptop, i'm back to my nice mechanical keyboard :0

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    🐕
    June, kayaking Hood Canal, September, lakeside camping on Orcas Island

🦉
    more Knacks (Ritualist and Shapechanger this time) from ACAB.
    mx4gqzkf6ghh.png
    tl6mule885dt.png

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    🦬
    Chu I cannot wait for you to get out of that shithole and away from those shitheads

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    knitdan wrote: »
    Chu I cannot wait for you to get out of that shithole and away from those shitheads

my lease is through august 31st but i'm aiming for august 1st (to have a month to do the move)

maybe july 15th, if that's what's available

exactly 100 days away!!

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    🐕
    Watching Ronny Chieng, and he brought up the interesting idea of being book dumb and street dumb…yes

• -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    🐈
    Athenor wrote: »
    -Loki- wrote: »
    Athenor just to continuing being ahuge Homeworld fan, were you aware of Modiphius' Homeworld TTRPG? I've got their Infinity RPG and the quality is generally really good, and they also emplyed Martin Cirulis to help them with all of the fluff, going from pre-Kharak Hiigara through all of the games, including Cataclysm.

You mean the one that I have the CE, GM screen, and dice ordered for? :D

They talked about that in the fig campaign, so I've been on top of things. I did hesitate on ordering in case my store got it in, and it will be.

Once I finish watching Abom79's latest ep, I'm gonna fire up HW Remastered tonight.

Not sure I'll go for the one with the screen, given I'm never going to play it, but it's definitely getting added to the collection.

I'm just finished downloading all of the games and I'm going to finally do that full series playthrough I've been meaning to do before Homeworld 3. Even Cataclysm.

The quality drop going back to OG Homeworld graphics will be rough, but I really enjoyed Cataclysm. They really sold the 'mining fleet in waaay over it's head' feeling. Curous that it's canonicity has always been a bit dubious, but being included in the RPG makes me thing they've decided to bring it into the fold properly.

I re-read through the manual today after pulling it out for those pictures, and Somtaaw is definitely mentioned in there as one of the religious kiithid. I think they'll make it canon in HW3. I mean, Relic did work with Barking Dog Studios on it. But who knows.

And whether or not I play an RPG has no bearing on getting all the goodies for it. ;-) I wasn't gonna pay $150 for the artbook, so this is as close as I'm getting.

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    I don't know why, but sunglasses help me look at my computer screens more comfortably.

what the fuck.

i should warn y'all in advance that i am going to be making so many posts about furniture/design/layout/decor

just, endless posts

This discussion has been closed.