As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Playlate II: Play Later

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Playlate II: Play Later!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Playlate II: Play Later

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Deus Irae

• Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    At least he seems to be on Jesus right side which, anticipating what's to come, is the good one.

• Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    I actually love this third panel. I didn't see it coming and it made me laugh.

• DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Jesus? More like Judas, amirite?

• MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Jesus is there to pick up Gabe because his release from this mortal coil is imminent.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • swaylowswaylow Registered User regular
    I did not notice the holes in the hands in the third panel until a second viewing.

A subsequent thought it this third panel could play very nicely with the remix button.

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Man it has been a while since JC showed up.

steam_sig.png
  • dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Man it has been a while since JC showed up.

Well, showing up unexpectedly is kind of his brand.

• PyrianPyrian Registered User regular
    I think the number of times he's been expected to show up but didn't is much, much larger.

"are elle" This is how "real life" is spelled now and I'm not okay with that.