As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The One Where [Chat] Eats A Soup Tube

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
edited May 2022 in Debate and/or Discourse
I have an important meeting in 3 minutes. Anyone may post whatever they want as the chat topic and I will update this accordingly.
The soup tube.

9Sk6mQy.jpg?1

They crisped up a baguette, hollowed it out, and filled it with cream of mushroom soup.

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Battle of Yonkers, m i rite

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

we talkin zombos?

• Options

we talkin zombos?

I recently read/listened to it, yes.

You can tell it's a Bush era thing.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Covid sucks! I hope I don’t get long Covid. God damn. I avoided it for so long. I was doing the elliptical for the last 5 days. Rip to the fit people in the gym who picked up my shit

Now I can’t keep getting treatment for my Achilles either. Fml!

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Covid sucks! I hope I don’t get long Covid. God damn. I avoided it for so long. I was doing the elliptical for the last 5 days. Rip to the fit people in the gym who picked up my shit

sending good vibes your way, Hakkes.

• Options

Thx

We’re at a weird point in the pandemic now aren’t we. We have the pill, but not much guidance re when you need it. I don’t have a primary care doc and I’m not gonna find one now. There no way to report positive home tests anymore, and I don’t even think they want them. So I just I just…ride it out at home?

Beast tested neg but there’s no way he isn’t already infected

• Options

Thx

We’re at a weird point in the pandemic now aren’t we. We have the pill, but not much guidance re when you need it. I don’t have a primary care doc and I’m not gonna find one now. There no way to report positive home tests anymore, and I don’t even think they want them. So I just I just…ride it out at home?

Beast tested neg but there’s no way he isn’t already infected

i hear you. My sister also got Covid a few months back and it was short covid, but i was scared for her when it happened.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i thought my covid was allergies too

honestly it was fine. One night of fever that was mitigated by having a fan, three days of feeling run down, felt fine after that even though I was still positive for like 6 more days

really nbd, I’ve had worse chest infections

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Maybe that's how you got it. People in the gym huffing and puffing on their treadmills, germs flying all over the room.

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

honestly it was fine. One night of fever that was mitigated by having a fan, three days of feeling run down, felt fine after that even though I was still positive for like 6 more days

I just didn’t think it was COVID and tested neg and I’m worried I infected…a lot of people

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    My in-laws just got the latest booster and said the punch from those things is just getting worse with each revision. They said this one knocked them out for a day and a half.

meh...

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Sup nubs and hakk's

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    The soup tube.

9Sk6mQy.jpg?1

They crisped up a baguette, hollowed it out, and filled it with cream of mushroom soup.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

I just didn’t think it was COVID and tested neg and I’m worried I infected…a lot of people

i was the same (felt bad, tested negative, went about normally, tested positive two days later)

really there’s nothing to feel bad about here, everyone is out infecting everyone

you wouldn’t feel this way about a chest infection

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    The soup tube.

9Sk6mQy.jpg?1

or28ydp2w6jb.png

• Options
    I should do work

but I dun wanna

• Options
    I should do work

but I dun wanna

i wanna do work.

But It's too early.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

When Bethesda implies something is too unpolished…

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    ngl from the format I thought that Bethesda tweet was going to be a "we're sorry we announced that we were getting involved in NFTs" press release

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited May 2022
    I just don't understand that trial, generally

The one woman Tyrion'ed a couple people she expected of leaking stories and fed them all a different story

After they leaked, she publishes the name of the woman who was given that story

She didn't accuse her of leaking, and I'm sure she has the receipts as to who got what story (I'm unfamiliar with how this is done on Instagram

So she's being sued for slander for what, precisely? Why didn't a judge throw this out? (Especially when the plaintiff's attorney is literally giving the "boating accident" story, like they're some crazy here hiding their guns from the ATF)

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I would eat the shit out of that soup tube, especially with some grilled chicken in the soup. We make cream of mushroom chicken and put it over drop biscuits here, but that would also be really good.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    You would have to look into the case more thoroughly to figure out what the grounds are.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    @bloodyroarxx um that Batgirl thing actually does seem extremely offensive to handicapped people

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    edited May 2022
    Tumin on
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    I would eat the shit out of that soup tube, especially with some grilled chicken in the soup. We make cream of mushroom chicken and put it over drop biscuits here, but that would also be really good.

Reverse chicken and dumplings

• Options
    Kind of

Gonna head to the beach after work

First shot at striper of the year!

• Options
    I read that as shot a stripper

• Options
    So did autocorrect

• Options
    Not anymore actually but it did for a long time

• Options
    Also wife found a new jerky recipe so I think tomorrow I'mma hit up the local market and get like 10lbs of thin sliced skirt steak and break out the dehydrator.

• Options
    More like autowrong

• Options
    So after two weeks of trying to reconnect with my mom, the attempt has ended with her saying I’m selfish, love being a victim, and deserved everything that happened to me as a child

Good mom stuff 👍

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    I'm sorry Amy

Those things aren't true. You're very selfless!

sig.gif
  • Options
    People are terrible

• Options
  • Options
    I'm sorry Amy

Those things aren't true. You're very selfless!

I mean, I like to think so. 🤷‍♀️

I think she specifically meant I was selfish because I wasn’t respectful of how much me asking her to acknowledge her role in my abuse made her feel bad

So selfish!

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    bloodyroarxx um that Batgirl thing actually does seem extremely offensive to handicapped people

Yeah, it reads as very bootstrappy even after they rewrote it. Like anyone could do that.

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    And a good tbd to you!

Had one of the older dads at school react at my Motörhead shirt. So I told him I saw them live and joked they were already old men at that point. But he immediately made it boring by saying he used to listen to them.

Like, dude. Now I have nothing to say and you're staring off in the middle distance.

This discussion has been closed.