As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Path of Exile] Sentinel League starts 05/13. Pokebots and uber bosses!

• AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    Hey what about the Marauder and Scion ascendancy nodes from the Uber Metroid/Uber Flamesboy jewel?

• fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    8944!

im streaming at twitch/frawrst, come say hi if you like

J3qcnBP.png
    Exalt drop in act 8 BTW. No idea if I should turn it into chaos or hold on to it.

• evilmrhenryevilmrhenry Registered User regular
    When I heard about the archnemesis monster mods going core, I didn't even think about Einhar. Those monsters show up in about half the Act 2 areas, and the red monsters are effectively immortal.

LOL got a Redblade strongbox in the Merciless labyrinth, got the shield. Starting maps with one exalt and 50c in the bank, why not.

Absalon wrote: Β»
    Exalt drop in act 8 BTW. No idea if I should turn it into chaos or hold on to it.

never sell early exalts, always hodl

J3qcnBP.png
  • Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    I rushed into A7 at L42, but it's just a wasteland of drops. No currency (1x alch) and no really good gear.

Gonna be one of those tough ones.

edited May 2022
    Boy howdy, even incursions and no-mod Delving is a bit of an undertaking with these new Rare monsters. To be fair, I am very low on life and armor right now, but I have seen some pretty experienced streamers hit walls pretty early in maps. Essence and Bestiary monsters, wrecking shop. I dread the idea of making Metamorphs in red maps, and I am playing Seismic/Exsang.

Absalon on
  • SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    Bane occultist feeling very smooth while leveling. Having a bit of trouble with some rare combos, but it seems like everyone is. Sentinel league is kinda whatever, I forget to turn on the sentinels most of the time :lol:

Steam: Spawnbroker
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    EA Elementalist is pretty chill so far. Red beast plus apex sentinel is definitely a choice.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • FiatilFiatil Registered User regular
    edited May 2022
    Yayyy they hotfix nerfed the new nemesis rare/magic monsters.

The thing everyone knew would be way overtuned going into league, but hey it was fast at least.

Fiatil on
  • DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    I'm surprised they hotfixed it so quick instead of leaving the rage to simmer all weekend.

steam_sig.png
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 2022
    The hotfix wasnt a fix. It is still really bad. At least my return back looks to be limited heh. They are still pushing people into other games.

Jubal77 on
  • KamarKamar Registered User regular
    Storm Burst is still fun, if not particularly fast since it's a channel without a movement component.

edited May 2022
    Jubal77 wrote: Β»
    The hotfix wasnt a fix. It is still really bad. At least my return back looks to be limited heh. They are still pushing people into other games.

Yeah I think they fundamentally just don't care about that. Ol' Chris did say he didn't care if their stuff reducing build power drove people away -- they seem to keep their numbers decently high. It's definitely easier than it was last night, but still pretty tough! But I try not to get too harsh when I'm on terrible starter gear with horrible resists and life, which I definitely still am.

For what it's worth there was a 1000+ person queue to get in when I logged in this morning too.

Fiatil on
    edited May 2022
    Fiatil wrote: Β»

Yeah I think they fundamentally just don't care. Ol' Chris did say he didn't care if their stuff reducing build power drove people away -- they seem to keep their numbers decently high. It's definitely easier than it was last night, but still pretty tough! But I try not to get too harsh when I'm on terrible starter gear with horrible resists and life, which I definitely still am.

For what it's worth there was a 1000+ person queue to get in when I logged in this morning too.

There hasnt been one all afternoon for me ive been in and out. I am having an ok time don't get me wrong. Got 6L ok ish base on day 2. Playing a safe build with RF which is still really fun. And so much easier to get going.

But what is the incredibly stupid thing is that you can get arch mods on mobs in maps you want to be clean and you cant win. They disable you. Ive run into it twice now on the no regen affixes. It is indefensibly dumb.

Jubal77 on
    edited May 2022

Yeah I think they fundamentally just don't care. Ol' Chris did say he didn't care if their stuff reducing build power drove people away -- they seem to keep their numbers decently high. It's definitely easier than it was last night, but still pretty tough! But I try not to get too harsh when I'm on terrible starter gear with horrible resists and life, which I definitely still am.

There hasnt been one all afternoon for me ive been in and out. I am having an ok time don't get me wrong. Got 6L ok ish base on day 2. Playing a safe build with RF which is still really fun. And so much easier to get going.

But what is the incredibly stupid thing is that you can get arch mods on mobs in maps you want to be clean and you cant win. They disable you. Ive run into it twice now on the no regen affixes. It is indefensibly dumb.

Oh yeah, but it's incredibly rare to have any queue at all on day 2. Just having one at any point ever means it's not DOA or anything.

The GGG post on reddit also said they'll be doing more specific changes in a full patch too. It's a little dumb that we kind of beta test this stuff the first few days, but they're....consistent in that at least.

Fiatil on
    They nerfed Archnemesis monsters again.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    when will they buff them wtf

this is blatant dev pro-player favouritism

im writing a complaint dm to chris right now

obF2Wuw.png
  • KamarKamar Registered User regular
    I wonder if I almost exclusively end up liking off-meta stuff in ARPGs because the idea of running full tilt through areas without pausing triggers my anxiety so I end up valuing different things

or if it's just contrarianism, like I see the meta and have to step at least a few steps to the side to feel special

...at least I know why I don't play cyclone builds. It's because cyclone looks dumb. That's the entirety of it.

I was going to give as an example how I like Mesa in Warframe better than Saryn, because there's something more satisfying about having to stop/slow down and aim at what I want instantly deleted...then I realized ah, no wonder I like Storm Burst.

Doesn't really matter, since I'm rarely pushing into content where I'd need a strong build, heavy investment, a high skill level, or some combination thereof, but I like to think about it.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i mean game is single player effectively

u get much more out of a game by just seeing what happens and using brane than by reading anything criminals post on the internet

obF2Wuw.png
    So I'm running an IL build, I know it's an expensive item (especially this early), I've managed to farm up some orbs though. If anyone runs across one and wants to maybe do a fellow forumer a favor and sell it cheap, I'll get as close to market value as I can.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I don’t know what IL is or I would save it for you if I saw it.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

Inspired Learning, the headhunter jewel.

Isn't HH kind of terrible at the moment? I'm assuming that would affect IL too, but I've never used either.

Everyone seems to think it's been nerfed tremendously with the Nemesis rares, and especially after nerf #2 where they reduced the quantity of mods on rares. It sounds like they're boosting it at some point, but CW mentioned HH being in a bad spot himself in the 2nd nerf post.

"oh no headhunter is in a bad spot"

cackles wildly because an awful degenerate item getting less degenerate is truly a tragedy

obF2Wuw.png
    edited May 2022
    Oh yeah my level of caring about people complaining about HH is incredibly low. It's hilarious seeing people on reddit say "good players" have no reason to play now, and how much they think it affects the game as a whole. It's been an amazing metric to see how out of touch and crazy some of those people are.

Chris Wilson posted part 3 of the nemesis modifier planned changes, which includes a full list of what every modifier does as of today.

Some of them are definitely completely silly and build disabling! Vampiric has crazy leech and is completely immune to leech, rejuvenating casts a nova that disables player regen in addition to healing themselves and nearby monsters tons, all sorts of "oh my god why" stuff. They're changing them over the coming days, we'll see how much though. Full list (very long) in spoilers:
    Hasted

40% increased Movement Speed
    100% increased Evasion Rating
    Nearby Allies have 30% increased Attack and Cast Speed

Gargantuan

20% increased Damage
    40% increased maximum Life
    80% increased Area of Effect

Flameweaver

25% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
    50% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
    50% increased Fire Damage
    +50% to Fire Resistance
    +10% to maximum Fire Resistance
    Immune to Scorch
    Inflicts Fire Exposure on Hit

Stormweaver

25% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
    50% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
    50% increased Lightning Damage
    +50% to Lightning Resistance
    +10% to maximum Lightning Resistance
    Immune to Lightning Ailments
    Inflicts Lightning Exposure on Hit

Frostweaver

25% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
    50% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
    50% increased Cold Damage
    +50% to Cold Resistance
    +10% to maximum Cold Resistance
    Immune to Cold Ailments
    Inflicts Cold Exposure on Hit

Chaosweaver

25% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
    15% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
    +50% to Chaos Resistance
    +10% to maximum Chaos Resistance
    Immune to Wither

Steel-infused

Overwhelm 30% Physical Damage Reduction
    40% increased Physical Damage
    50% additional Physical Damage Reduction
    Cannot be Stunned

Incendiary

Ignites on Hit
    All Damage with Hits can Ignite
    25% increased Ignite Duration
    300% increased Ignite Damage
    +75% to Fire Resistance
    60% less Duration of Ignites on Self

Dynamo

Shocks on Hit
    All damage with Hits can Shock
    25% increased Shock Effect
    50% increased Shock Duration
    Immune to Shock

Permafrost

25% chance to Freeze on Hit
    All damage with Hits can Freeze
    25% increased Freeze Duration
    Immune to Freeze and Chill

Toxic

Poisons on Hit
    All damage with Hits can Poison
    30% increased Poison Damage
    30% increased Poison Duration
    +50% to Chaos Resistance against Damage over Time

Bloodletter

Bleed on Hit
    100% increased Damage with Bleeding
    25% increased Bleeding Duration
    25% reduced Damage taken from Physical Damage over Time
    Nearby Enemies are Maimed with 30% reduced Movement Speed

Splinterer

Skills fire 4 additional Projectiles
    30% increased Projectile Damage
    50% chance to Avoid Projectiles

Deadeye

Randomly applies Poacher's Mark, Assassin's Mark or Warlord's Mark
    20% increased Damage
    60% less Damage taken if you have not been Hit Recently
    200% increased Evasion Rating if you have been Hit Recently
    Nearby Allies have 100% increased Accuracy Rating and 100% increased Critical Strike Chance

Arcane Buffer

150% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
    Chaos Damage taken does not bypass Energy Shield
    When Energy Shield is depleted, triggers a weak nova that knocks back and briefly stuns enemies
    Nearby Allies have 40% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield

Echoist

Skills Repeat two additional times
    200% increased Attack and Cast Speed
    Stunned for 1.5 seconds after using a Skill

Bonebreaker

Always Stuns Enemies on Hit
    25% chance to Double Stun Duration
    30% reduced Attack and Cast Speed
    100% increased Accuracy Rating
    Cannot be Stunned
    Nearby Allies have 40% increased Physical Damage

Sentinel

50% chance to Block Attack Damage
    50% chance to Block Spell Damage
    +10% to maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage
    +10% to maximum Chance to Block Spell Damage
    Triggers a Delayed Reckoning when Hit (1.5 second Cooldown)

Juggernaut

20% increased Damage
    +2 to Maximum Endurance Charges
    Gain 2 Endurance Charges every second if you've been Hit Recently
    30% increased Area of Effect
    Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value
    Movement Speed cannot be modified to below base value
    Cannot be Stunned

Vampiric

All Damage from Hits is Leeched as Life
    Life Leech effects are not removed on Full Life
    200% increased total Recovery per second from Life Leech
    25% increased Damage while Leeching
    Enemies Cannot Leech From You

Overcharged

+2 to Maximum Frenzy, Power and Endurance Charges
    Every 3 seconds adds 3 Frenzy, Power or Endurance charges for 9 seconds

Consecrator

Spawns Consecrated Ground for 6 seconds (6 second cooldown, 4 second global cooldown)
    Consecrated Ground grants 2% Life Regenerated Per Second to Allies and 50% reduced Effect of Curses
    Take 30% reduced Elemental Damage while on Consecrated Ground

Frenzied

Every 9 seconds become Frenzied for 5 seconds
    50% increased Damage while Frenzied
    50% increased Action Speed while Frenzied
    50% reduced Damage Taken while Frenzied

Berserker

Gains Increased Damage with life lost up to 40% at zero life
    Gains Increased Movement Speed with life lost up to 40% at zero life
    Gains Increased Attack and Cast Speed with life lost up to 75% at zero life
    Gains reduced Damage Taken with life lost up to 30% at zero life
    Immune to Culling Strike

Soul Conduit

Nearby monsters are raised to fight again on Death

Oppressor

Nearby Enemies have Oppression, causing them to deal 30% less Damage, take 30% increased Damage and have 20% reduced Movement Speed

Bombardier

Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles
    Skills Chain 2 additional times
    Projectiles have 20% chance to be able to Chain when colliding with terrain
    Projectiles gain Damage as they travel farther, dealing up to 60% increased Damage with Hits to targets
    Periodically Fires a Nova of Fire Mortars (6 second cooldown)

Heralding Minions

Rare Minions spawn Invulnerable Totems on death that cast a Lightning Nova Spell
    Totems despawn on death

Empowering Minions

Rare Minions have 30% increased Damage
    Rare Minions have 100% increased maximum Life
    Gain a random common Archnemesis Mod when a Rare Minion dies (maximum 3)

Necromancer

Rare Minions have 40% increased Damage
    Rare Minions have 150% increased maximum Life
    30% increased maximum Life
    10% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
    Summons Skeletons and Zombies

Assassin

All hits are Critical Strikes
    Blind on Hit
    100% increased Blind Effect
    Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
    Teleports to distant Enemies creating a Smoke Cloud (3 second cooldown)

Rejuvenating

Regenerate 2% of Life per second
    20% increased maximum Life
    Periodically casts a Healing Nova that causes nearby allies to regenerate 50% of life over 2 seconds as well as preventing players from recovering Life or Energy Shield (8 second cooldown, 5 second global cooldown)
    Healing Nova does not affect itself

Executioner

15% Damage with Hits per 10% missing Enemy Life
    Immune to Culling Strike
    Nearby Enemies cannot Recover Life or Energy Shield to above 50%

Hexer

Hexproof
    Summons an invulnerable Hexing Effigy that places 3 randomly selected Hex areas, chosen from Temporal Chains, Enfeeble, Elemental Weakness, Punishment and Vulnerability

Drought Bringer

Regenerate 1.5% of Life per second
    Removes a Power, Frenzy or Endurance charges on Hit
    Nearby Enemies' Flasks lose 15 Charges every 3 seconds

Entangler

Poisons on Hit
    All damage with Hits can Poison
    +50% to Chaos Resistance
    Applies Grasping Vines to Enemies, which slows them and causes them to take Chaos Damage over Time (3 second cooldown, 2 second global cooldown)
    Moving will break the Vines over time
    Travel Skills will break all Vines instantly, but doing so causes players to take 10% of their maximum Life and Energy Shield as Chaos Damage

Temporal Bubble

Surrounded with a Temporal Bubble which prevents all damage originating from sources outside its radius
    Enemies with the Temporal Bubble have 25% reduced Action Speed, 60% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate and Debuffs on them expire 40% slower

Treant Horde

Rare minions are replaced with Powerful Spriggans
    50% of Damage from Hits is taken from Rare minions Life before you

Final Gasp

Summons an immortal ghost of the Rare monster on death that lasts for 5 seconds

Flame Strider

50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
    25% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
    30% increased Fire Damage
    +40% to Fire Resistance
    Cannot be Scorched
    Ignite on Hit
    200% increased Ignite Damage
    Leaves a Trail of Burning Ground
    Trigger Inferno Bolt when Hit (0.5s global cooldown)
    Rare Minions create Flame Beacons on Death

Frost Strider

50% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
    25% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
    30% increased Cold Damage
    +40% to Cold Resistance
    200% increased Chill Effect
    Immune to Cold Ailments
    Leaves a Trail of Chilling Ground
    Trigger Snow bolt when Hit (1s cooldown, 0.5s global cooldown)
    Rare Minions create Frost Beacons on Death

Storm Strider

50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
    25% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
    30% increased Lightning Damage
    +40% to Lightning Resistance
    Leaves a Trail of Shocked Ground
    Trigger Lightning Mirage when Hit (0.75s cooldown, 0.5s global cooldown)
    Rare Minions create Lightning Beacons on Death

Ice Prison

50% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
    25% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
    30% increased Cold Damage
    +40% to Cold Resistance
    Immune to Cold Ailments
    25% additional Physical Damage Reduction
    Periodically creates a barrier of Ice around the player for 3 seconds (5 second cooldown, 5 second global cooldown)

Magma Barrier

50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
    25% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
    30% increased Fire Damage
    +40% to Fire Resistance
    Surrounded by a Magma Barrier that takes 90% of Damage from Hits up to a fixed amount
    When the Magma Barrier is depleted it explodes for massive Fire Damage
    Barrier returns 10 seconds after exploding
    Periodically spawns Fire Volatiles that chase players (9 second cooldown)

Mana Siphoner

Surrounded by a Mana Siphoning Ring Aura
    Enemies in the Aura take Lightning Damage Over Time and lose Mana every second
    Enemies standing inside the Ring are not affected by the Aura

Storm Herald

Casts Lightning Storms targeting Enemies

Soul Eater

Gains Souls when nearby allies die
    Each Soul grants 5% increased Damage, Attack Speed and Cast Speed
    Summons a Phantasm monster every 4 seconds

Corpse Detonator

+40% to Fire Resistance
    Creates Corpses nearby (10 second cooldown)
    Ignites nearby Corpses, detonating them after a duration

Evocationist

Ignites on Hit
    Shocks on Hit
    All damage with Hits can Ignite
    All damage with Hits can Shock
    All damage with Hits can Chill
    +50% to all Elemental Resistances
    50% of Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element

Mirror Image

Periodically creates several clones (8 second cooldown)
    Clones do not inherit any mods from the original monster

Corrupter

Inflicts Corrupted Blood on Hit
    Inflicts Corrupted Blood when Hit

Invulnerable

Rare Minions cannot be damaged while Rare monster is alive
    30% chance to Block Attack Damage
    30% chance to Block Spell Damage
    Every 9 seconds cannot be damaged for 4.5 seconds

Crystal-skinned

+40% to all Elemental Resistances
    40% of Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element
    Fires crystals under Player's when they hit you (0.2 second cooldown)
    Crystals deal no damage and despawn after 12 seconds
    When the Rare monster dies all crystals charge up and explode, dealing Cold damage

Empowered Elements

Every four seconds gain a new affinity cycling between Fire, Cold, Lightning, Physical and Chaos
    While you have an affinity you have 90% reduced Damage Taken from all other damage types and 50% increased Damage taken of the affinity damage type
    Fire Affinity grants 100% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
    Cold Affinity grants 100% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
    Lightning Affinity grants 100% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
    Physical Affinity grants 60% increased Physical Damage
    Chaos Affinity grants 30% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

Effigy

Summons an Effigy of a targeted player (10 second cooldown)
    Effigy links to target player, while linked all damage from Hits taken by the Effigy is also taken by the player as reflected damage
    Effigy can taunt other Enemies to attack it
    Running away from the Effigy will sever the link between it and the player

Trickster

Suppress Spell Damage
    Prevent +10% of Suppressed Spell Damage
    50% less Damage Over Time Taken
    Non-Damaging Ailments Reflection
    Every 8 seconds go into Flee for 4 seconds
    While fleeing avoid 75% of Damage from Hits, gain 200% increased Movement Speed and 1000% increased Evasion Rating
    While fleeing cast Frost Walls targeting players (1.5 second cooldown, 1.5 second global cooldown)

Opulent

5000% increased Quantity of Items Dropped
    20000% increased Rarity of Items Dropped
    Creates Cursed Urns which can contain valuable loot but apply Gambler's Greed for 10 seconds
    Gambler's Greed increases damage taken by 20% and reduces action speed by 10% per stack (maximum 5 stacks)

Lunaris-touched

50% increased Damage
    +60% to Cold Resistance
    10% additional Physical Damage Reduction
    Spawns apparitions of Lunaris which use their skills

Solaris-touched

50% increased Damage
    +60% to Fire Resistance
    Spawns apparitions of Solaris which use their skills

Arakaali-touched

50% increased Damage
    +60% to Chaos Resistance
    Spawns apparitions of Arakaali which use their skills

Brine King-touched

50% increased Damage
    +60% to Cold Resistance
    20% additional Physical Damage Reduction
    Spawns apparitions of the Bring King which use their skills

Tukohama-touched

50% increased Damage
    +60% to Fire Resistance
    20% additional Physical Damage Reduction
    Spawns apparitions of Tukohama which use their skills

Abberath-touched

50% increased Damage
    +60% to Fire Resistance
    15% additional Physical Damage Reduction
    Spawns apparitions of Abberath which use their skills

Shakari-touched

50% increased Damage
    +60% to Chaos Resistance
    Spawns apparitions of Shakari which use their skills

Innocence-touched

50% increased Damage
    +40% to all Elemental Resistances
    15% additional Physical Damage Reduction
    Spawns apparitions of Innocence which use their skills

Kitava-touched

50% increased Damage
    +30% to all Elemental Resistances
    Spawns apparitions of Kitava which use their skills

Notes:

We haven't described where certain effects add bonuses to Rare Minions (the normal monsters that spawn alongside a rare) unless they are important for the functionality of the mod.
    We haven't described where mods differ on magic monsters, but generally things like auras are not present on magic monsters and certain effects occur less frequently on magic monsters. Many of the rare mods do not appear on magic monsters at all as they are too complex. There are also three mods that only appear on magic monsters: Voidspawn of Abaxoth, Spirit Walker and Union of Souls (not described above)
    Rarer modifiers (towards the bottom of the list) also grant additional monster life bonuses and even better drops.

Fiatil on
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Those are insane what the fuck

Isn't HH kind of terrible at the moment? I'm assuming that would affect IL too, but I've never used either.

Everyone seems to think it's been nerfed tremendously with the Nemesis rares, and especially after nerf #2 where they reduced the quantity of mods on rares. It sounds like they're boosting it at some point, but CW mentioned HH being in a bad spot himself in the 2nd nerf post.

I'm totally cool with that. I like the concept a lot. I experimented heavily with IL (but not HH) in the last league and it was very fun.

edited May 2022
    The people memeing about nothing to play for is kind of meh yeah... but when THE chase item of the game gets nerfed its not really "good" for the game either.

Edit: I am not saying there arent other big chase items just HH is and has been forever THE chase item.

Jubal77 on
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: Β»
    Those are insane what the fuck

It also leaves out all the random garbage monsters fling at you or paint the ground with.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    GGG1: "Last league we let people pick and choose which of these mob buffs they could face, what could go wrong with jamming them down a players throat at random in greater quantities than they could ever have faced previously?"
    GGG2: "Nothing as long as we take away the rewards that were previously tied to those buffs."

I'm not a hardcore or SSF player so I didn't lose much with the 30ish deaths I took during the campaign, but made me regret not taking the first week off while they iron out bugs like I had been doing previously. Sometimes you lose by missing out on taking advantage of an oversight that gives everyone loot explosions but more often than not you just save on frustration.

steam_sig.png
    Turns out that Vaal Detonate Dead is a pretty good counter to the new rares.
    Daimar wrote: Β»
    GGG1: "Last league we let people pick and choose which of these mob buffs they could face, what could go wrong with jamming them down a players throat at random in greater quantities than they could ever have faced previously?"
    GGG2: "Nothing as long as we take away the rewards that were previously tied to those buffs."

I'm not a hardcore or SSF player so I didn't lose much with the 30ish deaths I took during the campaign, but made me regret not taking the first week off while they iron out bugs like I had been doing previously. Sometimes you lose by missing out on taking advantage of an oversight that gives everyone loot explosions but more often than not you just save on frustration.

My perspective is that those exploits are usually in maps (or just prior to maps in the case of Quarry stuff), and it gets fixed on day two when I'm still in the Acts. The only people who can exploit it are people able to treat the game as a job.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Servers are just shitting themselves it appears

Client side my performance is as bad as it ever has been really too. That is with everything turned down and it on my SSD too.

Lots of the encounters just break the game for me. Everything runs butter smooth until I hit a legion or blight event. Even if I'm doing fine the game slows then possibly crashes and I die. Which is new since patch (wasn't great before, but it didn't go to desktop as much).

I've tried messing with settings, but there really aren't many useful settings. I think it's lighting stuff, but I can't fully disable bloom and such to see if it gets more stable. Combine performance issues with the new insta-gib difficulty of some rares and... yeah.

• NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    I was crashing a bit on dx12, but have been fine since switching back to Vulcan. Could try that?

Battletag: Noggin#1936
    Yeah, one Cold Iron Point is enough to make tier 13 maps a breeze, now I just need to bump my other gear enough to take off my shield and wield two.

I never left Vulcan. Been there all league.