As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Evil Dead: The [chat]

19495969798100»

• OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    some of you might remember that I injured my ankle playing football a few weeks ago

i went and got it X-rayed and it turns out it’s been fractured the whole time

bodies are surprisingly resilient and dumb

Fuuuck!

Heal up soon

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Tav that sucks man. Was it just a hairline fracture? I had one of those on my left ankle from sports in high school.

they had some other name for it that I forget

it’s nothing major but they were basically like “you idiot, you moron”

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I interpreted that as a petition for the right wing to die a dignified death

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Wow, that comment divorced from Bogart's really doesn't work, huh

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    Yeah, the music is absolutely incredible, and when you start paying attention you realize just how much thought goes into things and that just elevates things further. As an example, go head to the final zone of Shadowbringers and listen to the BGM. Sound familiar?

Oh yes. Had a bit of a mood due to several musical themes.
    Another example of the music, this one much more deeply tied into MSQ spoilers than the raid content, specifically Endwalker final boss:
    Endsinger's music slaps, obviously. And it's got obvious chunks of ARR, HW, and StB final bosses in the theme, but I've never been able to pin down a part that seemed obviously StB. Until I went back and listened to Shinryu's phase 2 and realized that they built the whole song using The Worm's Tail as the base. The absolute madman has Shinryu's theme carrying the music during a fight where Shinryu is carrying you.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
    it turns out doing a 15km hike on a fractured ankle is bad for you

who could have known

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    My sister cut my hair

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Tav are you breaking your body to impress this new paramour?

are YOU on the beer list?
    Tav are you breaking your body to impress this new paramour?

in my defence i didn't think it was that bad at the time!

i would have suggested a movie or something if i had

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Local lady won a 60m jackpot in April and just claimed it

She had declined all media interviews but our local news paper decided to stalk all her social media and I assume anyone they could find to talk and put up what they found as the headline story on their website

Man that’s fucked

Solipism? I barely knew 'im!

• ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    its page 100

im scared

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Today is one of those days where I could absolutely have stood to sleep in another four hours, but I'd have hated myself for it.

Zavian wrote: »
    its page 100

im scared

The weebening

• ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    its page 100

im scared

The weebening

tstgm9p7qwt4.png

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Good morning.

Stranger Things is so good.

Weaver wrote: »
    Good morning.

Good morning Happy Princess Nipples and Meaningful Masters!

(I still can't get over that tweet from yesterday)

Anime or Webcomics. Choose

Moon Over June

Moon Over June

You chose wisely

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    The new Stranger Things is out?

PSN: Honkalot
    I'mma do a stranger things poll if I get it

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    The new Stranger Things is out?

Yeah the first 7 episodes the last two are in July

remember when stranger things was a huge cultural phenomenon and the forums even changed to the Upside Down

now it's like, oh, yeah, a new season, huh

ZApWxtZ.jpg

Zav inside of you are two wolves. One just wants peace and one just wants to watch the world burn.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    remember when stranger things was a huge cultural phenomenon and the forums even changed to the Upside Down

now it's like, oh, yeah, a new season, huh

probably should have canceled it after two seasons tbh

Zav inside of you are two cats. One just wants peace and one just watches the world burn.

Zav inside of you are two goats. One just wants peace and one just watches the world burn.

Zav inside of you are two cats. One is theoretically alive and one is theoretically dead at the same time.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Zav inside of you are two cats. One just wants peace and one just watches the world burn.

8zibaotckfbn.png

brabr0f2z1dy.png

Zav inside of you is a tortoise in the desert. You flip it on its back. It tries to right iself, but it can't. You don't help it. Why?

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 0.7

@Zavian will create the new thread
    @Echo is backup

This discussion has been closed.