As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Knockout City: Ballhalla (Now Free to Play!)

2»

• Options
    FuriousJodoFuriousJodo Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    The only items I haven't had show up cross-platform are the Deluxe Edition ones - everything else shows up whether I'm on PC/Xbox/Switch that I can tell but the currency doesn't so your balance might look different depending on the platform you bought the currency on.

FuriousJodo on Twitch/PSN/XBL/Whatever else
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Anyone have this game constantly crash on PC? Was working fine until tonight. I can get into the shop and then it crashes. Was crashing after games too.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    I've managed to claw up to Platinum 3 (welp, back to 2 :|) today by playing in a group with 2 randos that I then friended who actually knew how to pass and maintain ball control. Even at this level there are a *lot* of bad players that I assume were carried by playing in groups.

I started getting so annoyed with people going ball form at the start of the match instead of grabbing a ball that I threw a teammate out of the arena instead of dropping them. I realized after that I could throw them to one of the faraway balls to get them there faster, which I've been doing since.

How is everyone else faring in the League?

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited June 2021
    I've managed to claw up to Platinum 3 (welp, back to 2 :|) today by playing in a group with 2 randos that I then friended who actually knew how to pass and maintain ball control (edit: zero voice comms). Even at this level there are a *lot* of bad players that I assume were carried by playing in groups.

Edit: Fuck, I thought I was editing my last post

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • Options
    AkimboEGAkimboEG Mr. Fancypants Wears very fine pants indeedRegistered User regular
    Has anyone else got back to this game now that it's gone free to play? I play a few matches a day, and would love to have non-randos to play with.

Give me a kiss to build a dream on; And my imagination will thrive upon that kiss; Sweetheart, I ask no more than this; A kiss to build a dream on
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I might hop back on this weekend. Was not happy with the rough PC launch (stuck on a loading screen for an entire match)

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    I started playing again now that it's free to play even though I bought it. Got a lot of rust to work off though.