As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Really looking forward to PAX Unplugged 2022!

HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101!Behind YouRegistered User regular
In this, the year of our lord 2022, I CAN NOT WAIT FOR PAX UNPLUGGED 2022!

The last PAX I attended was PAX South 2016 (RIP) and haven't been to a con since. I was planning on going back to PAX South in 2020 but the world shut down and no cons were happening. In the meantime I have gotten way more into Tabletop Games than Video Games anymore so this is easily my most anticipated con of this year. It's going to be nice meeting people and playing games until ungodly hours of the morning again.

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• Options
    SlatehornSlatehorn Registered User new member
    I haven’t been to these forums since I did the first East in 2010, but I certainly hope we can spice up the place a bit. I’ve already got travel/hotel booked for Unplugged, and would love to see some Thursday night activities planned! Super stoked to get back to PAX fun times!

• Options
    HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    Slatehorn wrote: »
    I haven’t been to these forums since I did the first East in 2010, but I certainly hope we can spice up the place a bit. I’ve already got travel/hotel booked for Unplugged, and would love to see some Thursday night activities planned! Super stoked to get back to PAX fun times!

I used to run a pre-PAX night for East for a few years in a row. Pre-PAX nights were always a blast.

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• Options
    brantIbrantI Registered User new member
    I'm not arriving until Friday, but I am down for Friday and Saturday night festivities. I am staying at the Home2Suites across the street. I might be able to convince my travel buddy to drive up Thursday night if we had a place to stay one night.