As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

FALL GUYS is going to be the biggest esport.

1192021222325»

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I get to the final round in a match and then walk away with only the tiniest sliver of xp on the bar and it's just like... man, why did I bother
    Call of Duty truly did ruin video games forever.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I resent the rotating store items, but the season pass is reasonably priced I guess.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I had about 30 crowns due to promos, and now I have over 100k kudos with nothing to spend them on

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    On the other hand, I actually tried Fall Guys for the first time tonight, because apparently I am VERY cheap. It was neat actually experiencing it after watching old Achievement Hunter and whatnot videos years ago and seeing what changed. Which honestly doesn't seem to be much. I even did Fruit Chute and a lot of the other classic matches tonight. Did they remove Team events from the base game entirely? I didn't get a single one.

Best of all, I actually managed to get Fall Mountain and win my second match ever! I mostly sucked the rest of the night though, except for a third place win near the end. Of course, there were a lot of rookies like me probably bringing the overall skill level down.

1) the new update added a feature where new players are limited to the more basic levels for a bit

2) team games were removed from the main queue a while back, but they're also so rare in the squads queue that folks have noticed and started complaining

3) congrats on the win!

• Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    Still giving Freeplay a try in between "light" Elden Ring days. My win ratio has sadly gone down, but I did get my first Blast Ball win earlier today. They started a "Fan Favorite" limited event, which honestly is more fun than the base game since it removes a lot of the "ugh, THIS again" events. Unfortunately, fans apparently really like Block Party, which at this point in development is either comically easily or blisteringly hard. On the other hand, I got a Slime event nearly every match. I'm nowhere near good enough to win them consistently, but those are always good to bring the concentration and heart rate up.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    holy shit they added sex to fall guys

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    after the halo event with all the blast balls, I am 100% down for any "flood existing maps with bullshit" style show

https://youtu.be/40RNUdEAsTs

• Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    I was catching up on the game earlier today, and apparently season 2 just launched! It's space themed, and it has some neat new maps. I'm not sure if it's enough to get the forum excited again, but worth a try!

Also, with space, the series continues the pattern of almost perfectly matching the twelve level sets from Lemmings 2. Coincidence, or sinister plan? Or are they just fans of that series?

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.