As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[MINNESOTA]! That thing Sean Bean said, it's true.

• PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/VgS54fqKxf0

First person drone fly through of a bowling alley... apparently in Minneapolis.

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    That's Bryant Lake Bowl; it's a lovely overpriced hipster restauraunt/bar/theater/bowling alley. I used to live about 3 blocks away until the gentrification went through the fucking roof.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I have to revive this thread for some of the funniest shit I’ve heard in awhile

As of yesterday or today certain edibles and THC drinks are now legal in Minnesota.

It only passed because the fucking idiots in the GOP didn’t bother reading the whole bill. They just thought it was about Delta-8 cannabis.

Several members of the GOP are demanding they roll back the bill…they fucking voted FOR it

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    I have to revive this thread for some of the funniest shit I’ve heard in awhile

As of yesterday or today certain edibles and THC drinks are now legal in Minnesota.

It only passed because the fucking idiots in the GOP didn’t bother reading the whole bill. They just thought it was about Delta-8 cannabis.

Several members of the GOP are demanding they roll back the bill…they fucking voted FOR it

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bxakvSSE3do

• MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    I don't know anything about THC, what's the difference between Delta whatever?

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »

I’m not really sure how any of that shit works.

Legal or not I have a guy so I’m good

i have edibles!

raijin come over we will get hella baked

he never showed up :cry:

• DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular

I don't know the technical differences, but I think the GOP thought they were voting for some gummies thing (probably a medical distinction) when they were actually voting for any edible with up to 5 mg. Or something. I'm a civil servant and can't partake anyway, so y'all have fun.

I told my friend and she scoffed. "It's like drinking 3 beers."

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    I did overhear someone joking that it was easier to get edibles than booze now, but I'm unsure how that actually works out - I didn't even know something was passed.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    It's only a matter of time before it's legal everywhere, the GOP here should just run on supporting legalization since they apparently just did it.

I am in the business of saving lives.
    It's only a matter of time before it's legal everywhere, the GOP here should just run on supporting legalization since they apparently just did it.

One of the few times the GOP can say "we did it and it was awesome" legitimately.

Magic Pink wrote: »
    i have edibles!

raijin come over we will get hella baked

I only just now saw this!!

raijin has been high for three days

raijin has been high for three days

It’s not NOT true

So. Elections. Like Michigan, it looks like we got the state government trifecta and will actually be able to get stuff done? Maybe spend our surplus?

Exciting stuff.

Yeah! My union and I had a little mini fist pump party

that sounds like you had a circle jerk, my man

that sounds like you had a circle jerk, my man

Did I say I didn’t?

i'm just saying embrace ur shame. we don't judge. much.

i'm just saying embrace ur shame. we don't judge. much.

I don't see what's shameful about everyone having a good time.

Supposedly 12 to 20-something inches of snow between today and Thursday.

Here we go!

Stay safe everyone.

• JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Perrsun wrote: »

Here we go!

I forget, is your son kindergarten age? Closed up schools for 2 days already here before it's even really started.

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Perrsun wrote: »

Here we go!

I forget, is your son kindergarten age? Closed up schools for 2 days already here before it's even really started.

Yep, he went today, and an hour ago we got the “we’re not even going to try until Friday” message

• NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    Well, so far this has been a nothing burger where i am (northern suburbs). Kids totally couldve had school today.

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
    Got a good amount of snow last night in the south suburbs, it's been clear so far today though so the roads are opened up. Still supposed to get hit again tonight...

Nogs wrote: »
    Well, so far this has been a nothing burger where i am (northern suburbs). Kids totally couldve had school today.

They've been saying that Fimbulwinter doesn't start until 3 pm. They probably didn't want parents crashing into each other at pickup.

sidewalks are a deathtrap; i went ass over belfrey four times yesterday in a 10 foot walk. can't bend my leg and my knee looks pregnant now

We ended up with at least a foot here, but it’s hard to tell exactly how much because there’s so much wind and drifting… like, in front of the garage it was maybe 12 inches, but on the sidewalk leading to the door, it was deeper

sidewalks are a deathtrap; i went ass over belfrey four times yesterday in a 10 foot walk. can't bend my leg and my knee looks pregnant now

God damn, dude!

Anyway I shoveled 4" or so Tuesday, 6" yesterday and there was still a foot or more today in Dayton's Bluff. That's considerably more than the weather report said, so I'm wondering just how strong those winds were.

Fun times.

We only got about 4-5” in Brainerd.

• NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    Happy weed day yall

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
    Here’s to politicians not actually reading the things they vote on!!

we should have added more to that bill i think

we should have added more to that bill i think

Like an addendum that I get $5000 a month tax free

edited August 2023
    Cops just murdered another black man this morning after pulling him over for a broken tailight despite cops in Minneapolis not being able to pull people over for busted tailights, headlights, license plate issues or failing to use a turn signal anymore after a recent plea deal because when they do and the driver is black THEY END UP DEAD HALF THE TIME

Magic Pink on
    Cops just murdered another black man this morning after pulling him over for a broken tailight despite cops in Minneapolis not being able to pull people over for busted tailights, headlights, license plate issues or failing to use a turn signal anymore after a recent plea deal because when they do and the driver is black THEY END UP DEAD HALF THE TIME

Looks like it was the State Patrol, not Minneapolis cops. Maybe Mr. Garland needs to scroll out to find what needs reform.

I’m not a cop but…it can’t be THAT hard to not kill someone during a routine…Jesus christ

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie