As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - House Of Cards

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

House Of Cards!

Penny Arcade - Comic - House Of Cards

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Butts Stuff

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Butts + Stuff, I think

A subtle but important difference when purchasing butt-related items and/or services

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Monkey Ball WarriorMonkey Ball Warrior A collection of mediocre hats Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2022
    What happened to the kids college fund?

Oh yeh, uh, so, a new game shop opened up next to the Butts & Stuff, see...

Edit : or is it a poster inside the game store itself? Maybe it's like the store in the town I grew up in that was the feed store and the barber shop and the fishing and hunting license office.

But I prefer the idea of a store entirely dedicated to butts and butt accessories.

Monkey Ball Warrior on
    "I resent the entire notion of a body as an ante and then raise you a generalized dissatisfaction with physicality itself" -- Tycho
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    It's the store interior, so I guess it's a board game

Or an expansion for another game

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    It's the store interior, so I guess it's a board game

Or an expansion for another game

I've read the reviews. It's pretty tight.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    The next Pax will be called Pax College fund.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »

Mike will be forced to come out of PAX retirement. I see a gritty biopic at the end of all this.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

Mike will be forced to come out of PAX retirement. I see a gritty biopic at the end of all this.

At the end of it he'll be looking out on the crowd, hand shaking, bags under his eyes, he throws some visine in, take a shot of herbal tea. Then introduce himself, and then draw quietly for 30 minutes with a monitor overhead while the crowd goes nuts and shouts random things.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited July 2022

At the end of it he'll be looking out on the crowd, hand shaking, bags under his eyes, he throws some visine in, take a shot of herbal tea. Then introduce himself, and then draw quietly for 30 minutes with a monitor overhead while the crowd goes nuts and shouts random things.

"By the end, I was snorting bumps of Lexapro every hour."

dennis on
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular

"By the end, I was snorting bumps of Lexapro every hour."

An Enforcer stands always at the ready to wipe the stray tear off his screen.