As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Zakrello Appreciation Thread [Gunpla]

19495969798100»

• Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Also coming back tonight: RG and SD versions of the RX-93ff.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/rDnoY_r5mqc

Preview of the HG Aerial Gundam. Yooo that's some cool shit - the shield funnel gimmick feels like a big deal for the first Gundam in this AU. Like, dang, you're starting here?

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Kinda dig the Red Giant team but I ain't got $79 after shipping to drop on HGs

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    ah, so that's what the hardpoints on the suit are for

buncha designs we haven't seen at the end too

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    znbxn0yc35gt.png
    d8j6k089atb9.png
    dybya75tm07f.png
    02l2z7k7i0rs.png
    0uzrmw5brybx.png
    g89o1s18wuqt.png
    1669h5ffxd2a.png
    lmv43ywdddp7.png

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I like those Scopedog-looking guys

• Options
    Bunch of chunky suits, some blocky, dumpy, perfect grunts, and double-sided stickers?

Count me in.

• Options
    MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    I unironically love that second to last one.

• Options
    That's a feather plume on the head of that purple one, right? Whatever named villain pilot that belongs to, I hope they're a giant shithead and I already love them.

• Options
  • Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Man, I like both the purple and teal chonkers…which makes sense since they’re pretty much the exact same kit.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Renzo wrote: »
    That's a feather plume on the head of that purple one, right? Whatever named villain pilot that belongs to, I hope they're a giant shithead and I already love them.

Do you know how long it took to breed giant ostriches for those head plumes?

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    I love literally every one of those kits, hell yeah.

Oh god my wallet

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    The more I see the more I love Aerial. It's a great riff on the classic design.

Also loving the last model there.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »

Oh, that makes more sense.

I assumed they built ostrich Gundams, with individual feathers, and then they plucked those ostrich Gundams for the feathers.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »

I assumed they built ostrich Gundams, with individual feathers, and then they plucked those ostrich Gundams for the feathers.

Pretty sure that only works for gundam horses.

• Options
    I just noticed that with the grunt with the big gun, the gun is kind of like a smartgun. It's on a hip gimbal and has a feed attached at the back. Very cool.

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I am loving everything I'm seeing so far of The Witch From Mercury.

• Options

Ridiculous, Gundam horses don't have feathers.

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular

Ridiculous, Gundam horses don't have feathers.

Oh, I see you're one of those dinosaur people... ;)

• Options
    Yeah, I make a clear delineation:

Gundam dinosaurs have feathers, as evidenced by Gundam fossils

Gundam horses do not have feathers

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    edited July 2022
    Now that the p-Bandai excitement is out of the way I hope y’all have used these 100 pages to appreciate what truly matters.

The Zakrello.
    hqUdSV8.jpg

Lasbrook on
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Shit, did we hit 100 pages again?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    So huh

Toshiba Inuoe, longtime Screenwriter for Tori’s various Tokusatsu productions (Chojin Sentai Jetman, Mechanical Violator Hakaider, Kamen Rider Agito, Kamen Rider Faiz, Avataro Sentai Donbrothers) is doing a Gundam Manga: Despair Memory Gundam SEQUEL

b32r0qybj6oj.jpeg

https://www.gundam.info/news/publications/01_8252.html

Rough translation is that the setting is 20 years after a war, in the imperial capital “Gundorado” the people’s symbol of the Gundam is now considered a representation of evil.

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    So, who is gonna make the next gunpla thread?

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    TOKUSATSU CRUCIFIED GUNDAM

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
This discussion has been closed.