As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - No Vault Plz

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

No Vault Plz!

Penny Arcade - Comic - No Vault Plz

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    I assume they have the same NSA record as Eric Cartman.

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Get rull curious about the secret Tapemecks project now. They were hyping it up in their latest Penny for your Thoughts and now I need to know more.

• Options
    unratedunrated Registered User new member
    Uh oh. The NSA dude is actually a chick.. and now she's PISSED.

• Options
    ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    Someone's been spending too much time in eastern Washington, I think.

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    New sci-fi story: everyone has their own personal NSA stalker they don't know about.

I guess this technically would require literally everyone to work at the NSA...

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2022
    Djiem wrote: »
    New sci-fi story: everyone has their own personal NSA stalker they don't know about.

We're raised to believe we are protecting our nation from this one individual. We think we're the only one monitoring someone so no one talks about it.

Edit: If/when that person dies, we start being fed our own data on delay so we're tracking ourselves.

So by the end of it, everyone is just sitting in a room sending reports somewhere that their person is sitting in a room.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    MichaelLC wrote: »
    Djiem wrote: »

We're raised to believe we are protecting our nation from this one individual. We think we're the only one monitoring someone so no one talks about it.

Edit: If/when that person dies, we start being fed our own data on delay so we're tracking ourselves.

So by the end of it, everyone is just sitting in a room sending reports somewhere that their person is sitting in a room.

Paging Philip K Dick...