As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Crozin' For A Brozin

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Crozin' For A Brozin!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Crozin' For A Brozin

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    SolventSolvent Econ-artist กรุงเทพมหานครRegistered User regular
    "I don't know what any of this shit is, and I don't want it in my search history"
    Genuinely thoughts I've had when reading about Warhammer 40k.

I don't know where he got the scorpions, or how he got them into my mattress.

http://newnations.bandcamp.com
  • Options
    LttlefootLttlefoot Registered User regular
    That’s what incognito mode is for

• Options
    ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    Weirdly, Gabe's journey into 40k has pretty much spurred my own. Picking up my first set of kit today, got the books yesterday.

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Thawmus wrote: »
    Weirdly, Gabe's journey into 40k has pretty much spurred my own. Picking up my first set of kit today, got the books yesterday.

You might well enjoy the Gaunt's Ghosts series by Dan Abnett. They are, as Gabe notes, better written than you might expect. They're not winning a Hugo any time soon, but they're thoroughly competent canon-compliant page turners.

• Options
    Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    I wonder if there is a rivalry between the people who only played the games and those who only read the books.

• Options
    GiantGeek2020GiantGeek2020 Registered User regular
    V1m wrote: »
    Thawmus wrote: »

You might well enjoy the Gaunt's Ghosts series by Dan Abnett. They are, as Gabe notes, better written than you might expect. They're not winning a Hugo any time soon, but they're thoroughly competent canon-compliant page turners.

I'm a fan of the Caiphas Cain series myself. If you like a light hearted read you can go for those.