As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chronopia at PAX?

VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
edited July 2004 in PAX Archive
Okay, this is a real long shot... but a long time ago, I used to play a tabletop mini game called Chronopia. It was similar to Warhammer (fantasy, not 40k), but was about 1/3 of the price (hence why I went into it =) ). Anyways, the game had an incredible system and cool looking pieces, but it pretty much died out maybe 4 years ago. I hear there was a brief revival 2 years ago, but it's dead again.

I was wondering if anyone going to PAX (A) Played Chronopia, (B) still has pieces, and (C) would be willing to bring them to play a Chronopia revival game. I'd be interested in playing because I never got the chance to actually play the game (I was among the first in my area to get into it, and it died before I could successfully convince my friends to join it) and I'd like to see it in action for once. =) lol

I don't think I have enough for a full-fledged game, but perhaps a skirmish or two... if anyone's interested...

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
VThornheart on

• Options
    Thug LifeThug Life Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    I thought you were talking about pot....

Thug Life on
    gretzky_cup1984.jpg
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    lol, well that too... if either are brought, it'll be an entertaining night for all. ;)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    Thug Life wrote:
    I thought he was talking about Chrono Trigger. I was disappointed.

QuizMaster on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited July 2004
    Thug Life wrote:

sig..... to........ HUGE!!!

And- on subject -I have never heard of this "chronopenis" or whatever, but it sounds cool.

Unknown User on