As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Dim Sum Brunch: REANIMATED

ElectricTurtleElectricTurtle SeeressWARegistered User regular
edited August 2022 in PAX West
ATTN Party People (especially @Hypatia ):
I have decided to reprise my role as organizer of a PAX Dim Sum Brunch and would like to set it up in roughly the same way as I did in 2008. Planning on Honey Court at 10:00 am Saturday 9/3 with 10 people including me. More or less same conditions as the first time:

1) You must be willing to split the bill evenly regardless of what or how much you eat. Bringing cash would be convenient but not required.
2) You must be there and on time. Seriously. At the very least I will be expecting somebody who can't make it to have the decency to call with an explanation.
3) If you have any special dietary requirements don't sign up. Dim sum is a mishmash of ingredients and even a lot of seemingly vegetarian items are cooked in or seasoned with animal products and gluten is everywhere.

If interested please both reply and DM me so I can send you my phone number.

yfrxgugaj8wu.png
ElectricTurtle on

• Options
    KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    I would sign up if I was in Seattle that morning, but I am arriving later.

• Options
    davobahdavobah Registered User regular
    What are your thoughts on Sunday morning? Sounds like you might get Karoneth then and I would join. Then you're at three! :D

ewk6x7oeylli.png
  • Options
    KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    That's cool, but my ship docks Sunday AM, so the exact time I can get my luggage stored and make my way over to the brunch is totally unknown and not in my control. So best to not count on me.

• Options
    ElectricTurtleElectricTurtle Seeress WARegistered User regular
    davobah wrote: »
    What are your thoughts on Sunday morning? Sounds like you might get Karoneth then and I would join. Then you're at three! :D

I wanted to go to the Wholesome Games panel @11:30 on Sunday, and I thought that might be cutting it a bit close, whereas on Saturday I have no plans all morning.

yfrxgugaj8wu.png
  • Options
    davobahdavobah Registered User regular
    ok

ewk6x7oeylli.png