As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Happy International Cat Day

2»

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Here are my weird cats

wpr7v6a3dvo4.png

p15skk72jlbd.png

• Options
    Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    Just heard one of the most feared noises of any cat owner

“GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLUUUUURK”

Few things are more effective at waking a cat owner up.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Ferrah "helping" mom with her knitting. Why is she named Ferrah? Because when we got her she loved running water from the sink so much that while my dad was washing/peeling potatoes for Christmas Eve, a day or two after we got her, I had to play goalie and catch her in midair as she leaped for the sink, toss her down the hall (slide on wood floor via underhand toss like a bowling ball), then repeat the process as she kept running back trying to get to the sink. Even now she will yell for someone to turn on the sink so she can drink from it. The sink. The faucet. Faucet. I'll let you piece that together and then proceed to groan in realization. She's very small and when the light shines on her juuuust right you can see a leopard print in the dark part of her fur, which is silky smooth.
    B1LjzEml.jpg

And here's her sister CJ, short for KC Junior (fun with phonetics!) in that she resembled one of our other cats (KC short for Kaiser Cat since that's where she was captured as the only survivor of her family) when she would partially poke her head up so all you could see was the top half. Believe it or not that's creative when it comes to some of the names we've given to previous cats. This one's actually kind of old, two Christmases ago since it's hard to get a good photo op of this one, but they both look the same as they ever did, though unfortunately CJ keeps putting on weight no matter what the parents try. She exercises, eats nutritious food (and not even that much of it), and plays/hunts like she always has but no she's the one who's 16+ pounds and counting, unable to even clean herself because of the fat impeding those movements, whereas her sister eats like a dog with about as much grace, consumes up to twice her body weight in dry food and claims 1.5 portions of the wet after CJ eats half of hers then leaves, and sleeps all day. Genetics are just unfair like that.
    zXVYSKil.jpg

Bonus, my brother's cats! The Siamese mix is Hemingway (named before my brother got him) and the tuxedo is Baboo because my brother watched too much Archer since apparently there's a panther in the show with that name according to him. Don't expect much creativity from the kid considering he named a previous tabby cat Tiger like ten billion other people have/will. However, where Baboo is a very friendly cat, to the point where when my brother came cross-country to visit us with both it was Baboo the kitten perching on the shoulders of the people at a very loud and boisterous family party, Hemingway is very friendly and loving (as Siamese are) but is also afflicted with extreme paranoia. And I don't just mean he's skittish I mean after 5+ years of he and Baboo being the best of pals he is currently so scared of Baboo that he will explode with fear diarrhea and try to hide under the bed if Baboo comes near him. And no, Baboo didn't do anything, he just had the misfortune to be next to Hemingway when a strange cat outside spooked him so he got lumped into the Danger category where most everything else is besides my brother. I wasn't being hyperbolic about the paranoia, he's a bundle of neuroses with fur and always has been.
    W5Sh8Adl.jpg

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Just a normal day on the couch with my Rolle.
    bbyexgd2jf11.png
    a4erz3jdzfbu.png

And from when I got a balloon in a box for my birthday, which turned out to be a gift for both of us.
    ffifchbw06gt.png

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    asofyeunasofyeun Registered User regular
    every day is cat day when you own a cat

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    zXVYSKil.jpg

my brother in cheese is that a national lampoons christmas vacation t- shirt

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    when setting up cubbies, don't turn away for more than 1.83 seconds

rc5d6af2rc6a.jpg

if you want to setup a decoy office chair, make sure you have enough chairs.

35kjekm281am.jpg

don't be fooled, they are always judging you

w988lg2y6am0.jpg

waiting for their time to strike

avaw7tjemw6z.jpg

but sometimes, they're all right

r6q477yfcj0d.jpg
    ek2jqgbx3vai.jpg

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    f8v0kc2yszey.jpeg

Poor doggo can’t fit through the catto door to my downstairs office.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Rusty
    2eujlx9fjcfu.jpg
    Not a single thought behind those eyes.
    He loves my daughter though. Sleeps with her every night. She's out of town with the in-laws this week so he's been going to her door every night and meowing, angry that he can't get in.

Lowen
    48x93pwc5f99.jpg
    He jumps on my shoulders from the floor almost every night. I have scratches all over my back and shoulders. I've had to throw out shirts because he's made me bleed.
    Still love his annoying ass though.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    'sup

cnp6zo7vwn1h.jpg

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    zXVYSKil.jpg

my brother in cheese is that a national lampoons christmas vacation t- shirt

Yes, my dad wears it constantly during the holidays

• Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »

Lowen
    48x93pwc5f99.jpg
    He jumps on my shoulders from the floor almost every night. I have scratches all over my back and shoulders. I've had to throw out shirts because he's made me bleed.

holy shit lowen is gorgeous

i would date that cat

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    1mksqi97khr4.jpeg

Ummmm…sure

• Options
    you love it

• Options
    you love it

I’m a sucker for abuse, it’s true.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »

Lowen
    48x93pwc5f99.jpg

holy shit lowen is gorgeous

i would date that cat

My wife posts pictures and Lowen Powems about him in a couple Facebook groups. He has fans.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    I’m now shipping Magic Pink and Lowen

• Options
    make me the top

• Options
    make me the top

Fine I guess I can rewrite THE WHOLE THING

• Options
    then give me a jaunty ponytail too

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Cryptid mode

0ecf60fxokfh.jpg

• Options