As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

In Skrillex's song Bangarang..

2»

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    nah
    The kids in the video are deffo old enough now to be like done with school and living their adult lives.

Somewhere in some office there's Greg in accounting, and riding around in the back of his head forever is the fact that he was the kid who got the ice cream man to stop his truck in Skrillex's biggest hit.

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    larlar lmao
    My roommate and I bought the Bangarang single shortly after I got my record player specifically so we could say it sounded better on vinyl

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    yeah
    Is it still salsa on my balls boys on vinyl

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    larlar lmao
    What kind of salsa though?

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    larlar lmao
    Is it still salsa on my balls boys on vinyl

It was much clearer audio and that's why I can truly say I have no idea

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I used to have a very nice bong called Bangarang (did other people name their bongs or was that just me and my mates?)

Also I don't really listen to dubstep but I've always enjoyed this track

https://youtu.be/iNmGzWe5jC8

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    oh that Rusko track is some fucking proper dubstep

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I just watched that All My Homies Hate Skrillex video, it was really interesting. Cheers for sharing.

I went to a lot of dnb nights in my youth and a DJ would occasionally drop a dubstep tune or 2, but I remember my mates and I being pretty disparaging of dubstep overall. I think the garage-esque drums put me off, I never liked garage.

Also the bit about the smoking ban made me sad. I don't smoke but the way it changed how raves felt definitely damaged the scene. Plus clubs just stank of farts and B.O once the smoke wasn't there to cover it.

• Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    nah
    They did a terrible job with that guy's hook hand at the end of the Bangarang video. His real hand is clearly just inside a sock with the hook extending further than his arm should. D-.

RT800 on
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    yeah
    Meanwhile I've now realized I now associate that song more with the mashup.

https://youtu.be/wHIej9j7xyM