As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

There's Actually Zero Difference Between Good & [Bad] Food

JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
edited February 2023 in Social Entropy++
you imbecile. you fucking moron.

Anyway I ate some kinda fried steak biscuit this morning, had a can of sprite and then a pack of those nekot peanutbutter "cracker".

DJ Eebs on

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    you imbecile. you fucking moron.

Anyway I ate some kinda fried steak biscuit this morning, had a can of sprite and then a pack of those nekot peanutbutter "cracker".

how are you still alive

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    sprite

• OdinOdin Registered User regular
    Spite or Sprite

he kept giving us clues and we kept missing them

i found out to my delight last night that if i eat anything deep fried it will come back to say hello, violently, within 2-3 hours

so long french fries, so long tater tots, we were never really friends but now we are bitter enemies

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    @knitdan to answer your question from the last thread, he keeps them as pets

BahamutZERO.gif
    did i just order a 6 pound jar of peanut butter to be hand delivered to my own home this evening hell YES i did

• V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    i found out to my delight last night that if i eat anything deep fried it will come back to say hello, violently, within 2-3 hours

so long french fries, so long tater tots, we were never really friends but now we are bitter enemies

I remember when whiskey turned on me like this:(

• ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    did i just order a 6 pound jar of peanut butter to be hand delivered to my own home this evening hell YES i did

peanut buddies!

wjxrzefmwbov.jpg

cock flavor eh

• ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    sometimes you just see something in the Afro/Caribbean section and have to purchase it

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

I know exactly how to feel, and apparently Twitter itself agrees.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

"The following media includes potentially sensitive content."

• Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    It is fair time.

Wish I had more time, but I managed Polish sausage, a bite of fried oreo, grilled corn, a bacon cheese corndog, lemonade that was so sugary I could taste individual grains, chocolate bacon, and deep fried butter. Sadly didn't get funnel cake or a snow cone.

I'm basically Templeton from the animated Charlotte's Web movie.

EDIT: I ate a salad for lunch at work so I'm probably fine.

Sir Platypus on
  • KamarKamar Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    A burger sans carbs looks tragic but tastes fine

9wf74zxse55x.png

Kamar on
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    This is what happens when alien anglers cheap out on the bait.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I have good bad food news. There are apparently plans to bring Whataburger to Wichita.

steam_sig.png
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    whataburger owns

• ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Kamar wrote: »
    A burger sans carbs looks tragic but tastes fine

9wf74zxse55x.png

The bread is great. But wrapping a burger in some nice big lettuce leaves isn't a bad time.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2022
    I ate cheesey enchilada hamburger helper for dinner

I'm not sure what the finished product had to do with enchiladas, as it was ground meat, rice, and cheese, but it was convenient, tasted good and reminded me of my childhood.

I guess it was basically the stuffing of a typical enchilada

DouglasDanger on
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I used to love Domino’s marinara, but it tastes oddly…raw these days? Like, I couldn’t finish the pizza. Granted, I got it on the brooklyn style, which may have been a poor choice for an extra-sauced pizza.

YL9WnCY.png
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I can't imagine having rice IN an enchilada, but then I guess by the time I'm halfway through a plate with enchiladas and rice, they're all kinda swimming together in all that tasty sauce anyway, so, sure.

i put rice in everything man i love it

Can't abide rice. Too many of 'em. Seems ostentatious.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    they only want to be inside you jedoc

• V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Rice just wants to be friends

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    A lovely bowl of white rice and bbq sauce mmmmm

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Wow people were not kidding when they said that flavacol stuff is really the secret to awesome popcorn

• SiliconStewSiliconStew Registered User regular
    Wow people were not kidding when they said that flavacol stuff is really the secret to awesome popcorn

I've been on a kick of using Tajin chili lime seasoning on my buttered popcorn recently.

Just remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
  • destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    I look at that and think I can get a double order of chips for only .50 more.

So the most economical way to get chips for a whole party is to have everyone order their entree without chips and then one person puts N/2 Chips with Chips items on their bill to save money.

steam_sig.png
  • AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    Honestly, I'm more curious what cheese without chips actually entails. Is it a single slice?

n57PM0C.jpg
    I don't know about fish and chip shops, but you know you're eating at a legit barbecue joint if the drinks fridge also has unmarked saran-wrapped cheese planks for sale.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    hoi4v396j5ea.jpg

Blackened halibut on brioche, mixed greens, garlic aoli, served with a lager.

• MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    Bonus leftover tacos with lime crema and a thinly veiled excuse to use my new mandolin:

jhtkuipmzr02.jpg

• KamarKamar Registered User regular
    I recently got my old and not especially sharp mandolin from my mom because she's moving across the country from MS to Oregon and needed me to watch the family dog for a while and so took the opportunity to offload various things I left behind and then some.

I promptly gifted my new cut-me-because-I-glanced-at-it-wrong mandolin to my sibling and brother-in-law, but then I started feeling guilty about passing that demonic blade off and ordered two pairs of the cut-resistant gloves I should have ordered months ago so they'd have a pair.

I'm now looking for any and all excuses to slice things with it, because I'm a child and I must play with my new toy even when it's an old toy.

As bonus proof I'm an idiot, I later checked the specs on my barbecue gloves and confirmed they have the same cut resistance as my new cut-resistant gloves, so that's like three unnecessary cuts I experienced for no reason at all.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.