As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Green Tortoise Hostel

SirUberNoobPwnrSirUberNoobPwnr Registered User regular
Hi Friends, first time to Seattle/Pax West. Is anyone familiar with the Green Tortoise Hostel? Is that a nice place to stay at?

cqcb3p99yvzy.png

• Options
    BuraisuBuraisu Psychomancer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2022
    I enjoyed staying at the Green Tortoise during past years. Decent sized private bathrooms with overhead rain style shower, restaurant style kitchen that you can use, lounge with TV, inside wall mounted bike storage, bunkbeds style rooms with lockers under the bed, view of PikePlace Market, reduced price at nearby parking garage, a lot cheaper then motels/hotels, not too far from the convention place, and a decent hot dog stand on the way. I don't know if the stand is still there, but it was great.

Buraisu on
    47uk6agplx83.png
  • Options
    Buraisu wrote: »
    I enjoyed staying at the Green Tortoise during past years. Decent sized private bathrooms with overhead rain style shower, restaurant style kitchen that you can use, lounge with TV, inside wall mounted bike storage, bunkbeds style rooms with lockers under the bed, view of PikePlace Market, reduced price at nearby parking garage, a lot cheaper then motels/hotels, not too far from the convention place, and a decent hot dog stand on the way. I don't know if the stand is still there, but it was great.

That's all great to hear! Thanks for your reply. I've been a little nervous about staying in my first ever hostel.

cqcb3p99yvzy.png
  • Options
    Ugh, Im getting worried about this decision again. Im older and my coworkers are telling me Im too old to stay there. :( And I like going to be around 10/11pm. What if people want to stay up late and keep the lights on all night. I know, I know. I sound like an old man because I am one.

cqcb3p99yvzy.png