As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WH40K] In which we discuss dice crime

1100101102103104106»

• Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited September 2022
    I'll be honest I don't know what the non-boar Theyn crests are supposed to be. A dog and a weasel? Or a cat maybe?
    v7frh9coy5it.jpg

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    Boar
    Bear
    Wolf
    is my guess, but the middle one looks a lot like a skaven too

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    The thing is that there's another crest with a bear and it looks much more bear-like

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    Panther?

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Last one almost says hyena, to my eye

• korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    Holy shit I just realized as I'm putting this Ironstrider together that the "Ironstrider Engine" is just
    a servitor that's had its legs replaced with the Ironstrider legs and the rest of it is embedded into a "pilot's" position in the middle of the machine beneath the Skitarii gunner.

This is both awesome and horrifying and is everything I love about AdMech.

ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    korodullin wrote: »
    Holy shit I just realized as I'm putting this Ironstrider together that the "Ironstrider Engine" is just
    a servitor that's had its legs replaced with the Ironstrider legs and the rest of it is embedded into a "pilot's" position in the middle of the machine beneath the Skitarii gunner.

And on top of that it's a literal perpetuum mobile that can never stop running, so the guy is endlessly walking forever until they die.

• Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    honovere wrote: »
    korodullin wrote: »

And on top of that it's a literal perpetuum mobile that can never stop running, so the guy is endlessly walking forever until they die.

Yeah, so the Adeptus Mechanicus say. You “just have to replace the servitor” every so often. It’s not hyper efficient, it eats people.

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular