As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the thread where we post moods

19596979899101»

• Options
    OdinOdin Registered User regular
    Maybe in Help/Advice? Good luck dude

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I encourage you to use every healthy support network you have, in person or on the phone, if possible

I divorced my first wife after a long relationship, and it took a long to grieve and heal. Professional Therapy and staying busy and a new hobby really helped prevent me from drinking myself to death.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I just had my first session of EMDR therapy where we actually did the reprocessing stuff

It's weird I feel weird

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Therapy is raw shit man, I always feel peeled open afterwards. Its good though, I think it's supposed to feel that way

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Therapy is raw shit man, I always feel peeled open afterwards. Its good though, I think it's supposed to feel that way

I very rarely do feel that way and I've been in therapy for like a decade

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    My mood is regret. I think I have the mental fortitude to not ruin myself at an all you can eat style restaurant. I ate so much, I think I gave myself a headache. (In addition to the pain I inflicted on my gastrointestinal tract.)

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited October 2022
    The time is 23:24 and there's a group of people loudly singing Feliz Navidad somewhere in my vicinity. I think that counts as a mood of some sort.

EDIT: Okay, they're not just singing Feliz Navidad. Now they're singing something else I don't recognize.

Peewi on
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    You ever think about how the average birth dates of the people in the top positions of power in every sector is smack in the middle of the peak of leaded gasoline?

No? Me neither. Best not to, probably.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
  • Options
    LabelLabel Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    You ever think about how the average birth dates of the people in the top positions of power in every sector is smack in the middle of the peak of leaded gasoline?

No? Me neither. Best not to, probably.

Yes, though less about individuals. I think about how Generation Lead would be about 50, and at the peak of political power as a generational cohort right now. Figuring we've got 10-15 years before that group ages out.

Gunna be a bumpy ride, I think.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    mood: entropy

wtqgw9c837xd.png

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    drive that car all the way into the ocean pip

you'll show them, you'll show them all

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
This discussion has been closed.