As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's 2022 but [Snugglehug] never changes nsf56k

19596979899101»

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    ..Ma, I killed Cthulhu for you. Can I get scritches?

• The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    hmvc31db6o63.jpg

Ladies . . .

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Duck is starting to get scabby spots on his neck

I hope it's just allergies and he's been scratching there too much

Poor guy I don't want him to be sick

He's got a vet appointment next month so hopefully they can figure it out

• KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    edited October 2022
    Duck is starting to get scabby spots on his neck

I hope it's just allergies and he's been scratching there too much

Poor guy I don't want him to be sick

He's got a vet appointment next month so hopefully they can figure it out

Allergies are the worst, my poor sister's corgi tummy would just turn red and she'd feel off. Got an allergy shot and she was back to her ol happy self.

Snugglehug content

https://youtu.be/SK8pTBkV2yY

Karoz on
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Yeah the living room AC is full of mold as I expected

Which also explains how bad my asthma has gotten

We still need to cover it up for the winter until they can replace it next year

It sucks I can really only get duck to the vets once a year or so. Money and the car ride stresses him out. And he won't eat pills even with the pill pocket treats. We're going to have to ask about children's Benadryl or a compounding pharmacy for between visits.

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Hey ya'll, I have a maybe not-so-snugglehuggy update about our feral cat, Sten, but one part made me laugh so I wanted to share under spoilers.
    Sten is a tripod now, we had to amputate the paw that was perpetually infected. The surgery happened on Friday, he is in a cone and feeling grumpy as fuck in his enclosure. We put him in one of our bathrooms for a little while, thinking it would be helpful for his recovery, but he really seemed to hate it (no window in there) so we brought him back to his regular spot.

Anyway, after an anxious weekend where he wouldn't eat or drink anything, I finally told Strikor that I'm going to force him to take his meds. I used a blanket I had knitted a while ago as a means to wrangle Sten, and it worked even better than I thought it would - I thought I'd have to wrap him up "cat burrito" style, but instead I just covered all his sharp feet and every time he hissed at me I popped liquid medicine into his mouth.

Now comes the part I thought was funny, this morning was his second ever dose of pain meds. He hissed at me like usual and got a mouthful of gabapentin. I had a second syringe full of just water because though he's eaten since the first med session, he hasn't drunk anything yet (he might have had one drink, he did put his head over the water bowl). Well this time he figured out my trick and refused to hiss at me, the little smarty! He just rumbled in his chest. I got some water in because he would still open his mouth when I prodded with the syringe, but eventually he figured that out too and just clenched his teeth. I can't believe how smart our feral boy is!

We also decided to order an even larger indoor enclosure instead of doing the outside one like we had originally planned. The problem we ran into for the backyard is that the area we picked for the outdoor enclosure regularly gets flooded during rainstorms.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • StrikorStrikor Calibrations? Calibrations! Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Hey ya'll, I have a maybe not-so-snugglehuggy update about our feral cat, Sten, but one part made me laugh so I wanted to share under spoilers.
    Sten is a tripod now, we had to amputate the paw that was perpetually infected. The surgery happened on Friday, he is in a cone and feeling grumpy as fuck in his enclosure. We put him in one of our bathrooms for a little while, thinking it would be helpful for his recovery, but he really seemed to hate it (no window in there) so we brought him back to his regular spot.

Anyway, after an anxious weekend where he wouldn't eat or drink anything, I finally told Strikor that I'm going to force him to take his meds. I used a blanket I had knitted a while ago as a means to wrangle Sten, and it worked even better than I thought it would - I thought I'd have to wrap him up "cat burrito" style, but instead I just covered all his sharp feet and every time he hissed at me I popped liquid medicine into his mouth.

Now comes the part I thought was funny, this morning was his second ever dose of pain meds. He hissed at me like usual and got a mouthful of gabapentin. I had a second syringe full of just water because though he's eaten since the first med session, he hasn't drunk anything yet (he might have had one drink, he did put his head over the water bowl). Well this time he figured out my trick and refused to hiss at me, the little smarty! He just rumbled in his chest. I got some water in because he would still open his mouth when I prodded with the syringe, but eventually he figured that out too and just clenched his teeth. I can't believe how smart our feral boy is!

We also decided to order an even larger indoor enclosure instead of doing the outside one like we had originally planned. The problem we ran into for the backyard is that the area we picked for the outdoor enclosure regularly gets flooded during rainstorms.

Picture of said grumpy boy:

npofzza3eas8.png

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Poor fellow

BahamutZERO.gif
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    I think the girl with the dogs has finally cracked:

https://youtube.com/QDWim5xPS4c

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular

someone's jerking it to this :cry:

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Her subs are going to go way up.
    And her wanna-be doms.

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Shoulda had that one dude on TikTok that does the "dog breeds when someone breaks in" bit.

sig.gif
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I was gonna say... badass Ukranian has a pet DRAGON! ... then yup. that's what his contact info is called, dragon.and.me
    Very sleepy dragon too.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

someone's jerking it to this :cry:

It's the internet. I'd be more surprised if someone wasn't.

• CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    Who is up for a trip to Sri Lanka with twenty video drones?
    https://youtu.be/W86cTIoMv2U

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

cats are weird

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    that must be the chillest cat in existence, I'm shocked he wasn't devoured for his insolence

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    if I fits, I sits

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    The secret seems to be leaving just a few inches of tail free to flick around.
    Cat was getting very agitated in the few seconds when its tail could not flick

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I just wanted to let ya'll know that Sten is out of his ecollar since Wednesday, but he still hates our guts.

eyaj28kkempn.jpg

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
    Cantido wrote: »
    Who is up for a trip to Sri Lanka with twenty video drones?
    https://youtu.be/W86cTIoMv2U

I NEED 80 OF THESE

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Would you rather be attacked by 80 capybara-sized rusty spotted cats or 1 rusty spotted cat-sized capybara?

MichaelLC wrote: »
    Would you rather be attacked by 80 capybara-sized rusty spotted cats or 1 rusty spotted cat-sized capybara?

yes

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited November 2022

The final image:
    FhJq_ztaYAEARPG?format=jpg&name=large

It's the two of them :cry:

Psykoma on
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    If you aren't aware, Girl with the Dogs has started a 2nd channel where she is doing longer-form videos. Still in the 10-15 minute range, but showing more about what a full grooming session looks like.

Also, because of the support she's gotten, she's able to take on pro bono cases. Like this one! Neglected dogs make me super sad, but seeing them free of their overgrown coats is wonderful. Especially when they are especially good and patient doggos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ0YS7DoboE

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.