As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW] Shadowlands: 9.1.5 on the PTR

1939495969799»

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Tank ques are immediate because again the bottleneck isn't healing or dps its tanks.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    I've done it a few times today. My most recent run I didn't get a single drop from a boss, which is just noice, since I was on my Evoker.

Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Yeah my tank run didn't get me anything either which kind of sucked since I didn't have any gear but eh that's the way it rolls. Primal invasions just poop gear on to you. Now if only for the fucking fire elementals to emerge!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    For the elemental lords for the pre release event stuff, can I just camp that on one character trying to get the trinket pieces or do I need to rotate?

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    Zython wrote: »
    Got my slime kitty tonight, so that's one thing done. Gonna see if I can get a H Jailer kill for the other mount this week. Here's hoping!

Update: Attempts at Heroic Sepulcher have been disastrous. Probably should have attempted this 9 months ago.

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    I used premade group finder to kill like 5 invasion bosses in a row without moving from that spot, geared up evoker from starting gear to full 252 (or whatever it is) in like 1hr (had 3 trips to Stormwind)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Apparently getting all four dimmed elemental chunks turns into an heirloom? Those seem to drop pretty rarely though.

With it being so easy to get to 60 now, after I do shadowlands on one character, is there ever a reason to really do it on another at this point?

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i'd like to see you stop me

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    The evoker is fun, not a lot of buttons to manage, an interesting dps style where you use one school to power the other. And that they are medium range and mobile feels like they aren't just a dragon mage I like it.

Yea this is why it will be a strong alt choice for me. After playing druids, monks, and shaman - I have a strong urge this time around to play my DH tank main, and Preserver as my 'main' alt.

This discussion has been closed.