As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Plug 'n Play Paradise: The Most 'Mini' Thing About Genesis Mini 2 Is How Many They'll Make

1909192939496»

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2022
    irhikiadcqnv.png

Left outside my apartment building! Thanks Amazon JP.
    (No, literally: outside outside, they clearly DGAF.)

Japanese dub! Yaaaas!

f7h1kxftcoyo.png

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    You just reminded me that I need to plug mine in to test it.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    irhikiadcqnv.png

Left outside my apartment building! Thanks Amazon JP.
    (No, literally: outside outside, they clearly DGAF.)

Japanese dub! Yaaaas!

f7h1kxftcoyo.png

Cool! I just got mine today, too!

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifJZuC7sH.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    So, after waiting forever on my pre-order for light guns to use with my Legends Ultimate cab only to have them cancel their light gun accessories, I still want light guns. If not on my Legends Ultimate I would like to look into putting something together myself just for light gun fun. Is there anyone here that is very versed in that stuff that can recommend some kind of set-up as close to plug-n-play as possible? I was thinking about grabbing a couple of Sindens, but I would like to know more about the rest of what is needed.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/