As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pride and Prejudice and Goncharov [Movies]

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Urban's been wanting this forever, it was more a matter of "when" not "if" it'd happen

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    So because @Raijin Quickfoot wouldn't shut the fuck up about it, and because it was finally available on a streaming service I actually have, I finally saw a movie.

All I can say about this movie is

I want you to fuck me harder than the military fucked Bin Laden.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    This girl requested intercourse to bring her to climax with the clinical efficiency of the assassination of Bin Laden.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Zero dark flirty

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    i wonder if dredd 2 will be the same as the raid 2 but with guns instead of fighting

broken image link
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I heard it takes Karl Urban 4 hours to get his Dredd scowl correct and once he has it, he can’t lose it for a month.

• Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Me and my wife watched Weird tonight. It was pretty much exactly what I expected from a Weird Al made Weird Al biopic. I liked it!

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    I fucking loved Glass Onion, y'all

My theatre was surprisingly full, too, almost the whole place except the front two shitty rows and two seats beside us - pretty good for a 6:45 Sunday show

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'm planning on going tomorrow to see Glass Onion and maybe do a double feature for the Menu

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Glass Onion was very fun

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    glass onion
    i loved this movie but i wish there had been at least one line about darrell and why he was there at the end

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »
    glass onion
    i loved this movie but i wish there had been at least one line about darrell and why he was there at the end

I mean,
    we were clearly told--he's going through some stuff. Relatable.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Prohass wrote: »
    watching barbarian and while i appreciate the
    cops being unhelpful assholes cos they think shes a crackhead, why did neither of them think it was suspicious that the house in the middle of a derelict street had two fancy new cars parked in front of it?

One of the major themes of the movie is that apathy allows for rot, so in line with that they just can't be bothered.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    dang, these Winnie the Pooh remakes are getting wild.

• Options
    No they decided a story about how a bear ate a bunch of cocaine back in 1985 and then died would make a good plot for a thriller

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Rabbit: Want some more blow, Pooh?
    Pooh: Is there any more?
    Rabbit: No, cuz you fuckin' snorted it all!
    Pooh: I thought not.

• Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »
    glass onion

Glass Onion
    Obviously they're setting him up to be Benoit Blanc's Moriarty. He found out Blanc was coming to the island so he got into Ed Norton's good graces as a burnout so he could observe Blanc from a position of anonymity

Next year we'll see a trailer for Knives Out 3: Rise of Darrell

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    No they decided a story about how a bear ate a bunch of cocaine back in 1985 and then died would make a good plot for a thriller

The Winnie people are correct imo, and these people are also correct imo

Comes out a week after my birthday too, hell yeah. Thank you Elizabeth Banks, Phil Lord and Christopher Miller <3

• Options
    I will be seeing Cocaine Bear as soon as I possibly can

• Options
    Oh shit! Is Cocaine Bear Ray Liotta’s last movie?

• Options
    edited November 2022

Nah, there's some other stuff he took part in that still have to come out in addition to that:

Charlie Day directed an untitled comedy with a phenomenal cast including him, and that's already been completed;

and The Substance, a body horror film with Demi Moore directed by Coralie Fargeat (Revenge), is still filming and it's unknown what's being done with Liotta's contributions (he died the month of)

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

Who's ready for more of Chris Pratt's special Mario voice?

• Options
    asofyeunasofyeun Registered User regular

Who's ready for more of Chris Pratt's special Mario voice?

you mean his linda belcher impression?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO0PFlbWhtY

• Options

Nah, there's some other stuff he took part in that still have to come out in addition to that:

Charlie Day directed an untitled comedy with a phenomenal cast including him, and that's already been completed;

and The Substance, a body horror film with Demi Moore directed by Coralie Fargeat (Revenge), is still filming and it's unknown what's being done with Liotta's contributions (he died the month of)

Damn. I know that I would want Cocaine Bear to be my last movie

• Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular

We can arrange that

• Options
    Bloods End wrote: »

We can arrange that

Are you Threatening me

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    With a good time?

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Judging by the table talk at the Thanksgiving Solar Quest game, all my nephews and their cousins are super jazzed for the Mario movie. We are the dead.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Loved the Glass Onion, despite figuring out a lot of it kind of early
    Once Blanc said it would have been really stupid for Bron to kill her, and Bron being a Musk stand in, I immediately knew where it was going.

It was still very satisfying.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/TnGl01FkMMo

oh hey, we got some Donkey Kong family stuff in here too

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    they're really nailing the visuals in that but that last "wahoo" from Chris Pratt is so deflating

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    DJ Eebs wrote: »
    they're really nailing the visuals in that but that last "wahoo" from Chris Pratt is so deflating

I haven't watched the trailer yet so I'm imagining this very literally, a little wahoo coming out of Chris Pratt as he deflates like a balloon

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Charlie Day Luigi and Jack black Bowser is still such an inspired casting that is hard to believe they cast Pratt in the same movie

• Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

I haven't watched the trailer yet so I'm imagining this very literally, a little wahoo coming out of Chris Pratt as he deflates like a balloon

Which makes Mario the opposite of Sonic, as Sonic has a tendency to inflate, according to some things I wish I could forget seeing.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Straightzi wrote: »

that's not really what I mean, but honestly? pretty good description of the line read

• Options
    How hard is it to find a 35mm print of Mario 93 and get a job as a projectionist

No reason for asking...

• Options
    How hard is it to find a 35mm print of Mario 93 and get a job as a projectionist

No reason for asking...

Probably easier than finding a place that shows movies off film

• Options
    I bet the drive in does still

• Options
    FCDFCD Registered User regular
    Look, I'm not gonna lie here. If, at some point, Princess Peach has to dress up in either Mario or Luigi's overalls and hat, I'm at least gonna rent when it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray. I'm not made of stone.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
This discussion has been closed.