As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Warframe] WHEEE x69

• dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    bleh, not being able to get a thing I want because it's the wrong week irked me so much in Destiny 2 and it being amber archon shard week is taking me back to that annoyance. but at least I only have to wait another week before I can buy the one. though even then this will forever be a spongeworthy dilemma...

Archon Vitality is interesting. I tried using Ember out again too. if I get her to 300 armor that would effectively double her HP if the armor math is the same?

Oh, afaik the shards are removable; no loss on use. So at least that's not a big deal. (Please note I'm just going off something half-remembered, so I could totally be wrong.)

• DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    That free Octavia from Amazon Prime was a nice gift (for Helminth, nom nom).

Just Grendel and Caliban left to feed to the monster closet now.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I hit rank 5 with Entrati and Holdfasts, so now it's shopping spree ahoy.

• tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited November 2022
    That free Octavia from Amazon Prime was a nice gift (for Helminth, nom nom).

Just Grendel and Caliban left to feed to the monster closet now.

you monster.

I can't bring myself to feed Audrey T_T

also if I can freely remove and swap these shards like mods that's a game changer to my using them... looking around for confirmation now! :O

edit: game changed

utungxs395iw.png

did I miss the ingame explanation of this? o_o

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    edited November 2022
    the real monster was never inside the closet.

also
    did I miss the ingame explanation of this? o_o

(laughing meme of your choice)

Commander Zoom on
    Guess I need to wait for the next Nightwave to get more Nitain Extract? Mission drop rates seem rather abysmal.

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    edited November 2022
    Note that Devstream starts soon on Twitch (in 5 minutes as I'm writing this). If you've linked your twitch&warframe account and listen in for 30 minutes you get an Umbra Forma.

P.S: Though a Devstream on a monday just feels wrong.

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular

Live now!

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    "Inside you on your shoulders, there are two wolves..."

they're adding a lot of armor stripping... I wonder how they will counter that later.

Wait. Grendel will no longer be a memeframe? The audacity!

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    edited November 2022
    btw... why did they decide to bring back self damage? or at least why did they want to?

edit: yeah wow, they're going big into armor stripping and stuff... really wondering what the next mitigation will be. xD

ui feature will be helpful to see it quicker too.

tastydonuts on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Wait. Grendel will no longer be a memeframe? The audacity!

At some point I should probably hit up LFG chat to build him

steam_sig.png
    And Yareli got even more anime with Water Prison Jutsu (and she just seems overall better. Even though Yareli was never as weak as the haters suggested).

The riven I got for the Innodem was decidedly less interesting when I saw the 1 disposition on the Innodem.

edited November 2022
    Trying other weapons on the Voidrig, but no, the Mausolon is just so good. Grattler is also nice though.

Those charged weapons are just no good when everything is up in your face.

Echo on
    And Yareli got even more anime with Water Prison Jutsu (and she just seems overall better. Even though Yareli was never as weak as the haters suggested).

I thought people were hype for Yareli? People thought she was weak? It's amusing to me that she doesn't seem to have any skins but somehow Revenant managed to get some. :O

• JeixJeix Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    The riven I got for the Innodem was decidedly less interesting when I saw the 1 disposition on the Innodem.

I'm sure it will change later. One of my favorite weapons was a 1 dispo for a long time and I just noticed it was at 3 today.

Jeix wrote: »

I'm sure it will change later. One of my favorite weapons was a 1 dispo for a long time and I just noticed it was at 3 today.

Possibly nt with Innodem. It's a slightly niche weapon, but oppressively good in that niche.

edited November 2022
    Yeah, I'm at the fourth evolution and I'm sure these mods aren't exactly best in slot, but it both slaps and chops and occasionally slapchops for what I'm doing.

wzpqxwaat8xc.png

On an unrelated note, how do I get a less sucky amp? I still only have the mote amp and Sirocco. I've been casually grinding some Quills rep but it's been pretty slow.

edit: or rather, which combo should I build?

Echo on
  • CrazodCrazod Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'm at the fourth evolution and I'm sure these mods aren't exactly best in slot, but it both slaps and chops and occasionally slapchops for what I'm doing.

wzpqxwaat8xc.png

On an unrelated note, how do I get a less sucky amp? I still only have the mote amp and Sirocco. I've been casually grinding some Quills rep but it's been pretty slow.

I believe ANY amp you build is better than the mote amp, and you can also get some different amp part from Fortuna too.

wzpqxwaat8xc.png

1-1-1 is easy as hell and will last you until you can get something better, but IMO it's arguable whether it's better than the Scirocco. (Nomenclature is basically rep level based, so that'll be the first available from Quills, all three slots.) You'll eventually want to move over to something from Fortuna, because JFC they kill things. I am personally a big fan of 7-4-7, but the middle one is kind of taste-based on what secondary fire you want.

Also varies a bit depending on if you're optimising for Eidolons, general use, etc. 7-4-7 is pretty good as a generalist I'd say.

Amp parts come from Quills rep and also Vox Solaris, the hidden faction in the backroom of Fortuna that you only see once you've maxed Fortuna rep. Which sucks hard, because all the best amps use scaffolds/braces from Solaris. When most folks talk amp parts they refer to the numbers which represent the order you unlock them, 1-4 being from the Quills and 5-7 being from Solaris. Ranking up Solaris itself isn't terrible, just farming toroids in Orb Vallis, it's getting there with Fortuna rep that's the problem.

My go-to general purpose Murder Amp is a 7-7-7, it's a close range beam cone that shreds Eidolon shields, Angels, Thrax, anything you throw at it. Although 7-4-7 gets a glaive like secondary fire that's good for long range.

For Mastery, you'll want to build one amp with each Prism, gild it, and level it again.

Nit: 6 is the flamethrower cone, 7 is just a wide beam.

The glaive just fucks shit up though. I love that 4.

• kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    I just finished a void storm in veil proxima for holokeys, got 10 just as the servers died =( I hope they show up in my ingame mail, when it lets me log back in anyway.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
    Doesn't railjack use the same loot rules as open world? Where it "saves" it or w/e over time?

I'm not sure, it's been many years since I had a problem with disconnecting before rewards.

I was expecting to have to farm a bunch of nightfall apothics in order to pop knaves for a growing power and I got it on the first one. a pleasant surprise. :O

• jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Lua's Prey is out, and I can now safely confirm that major patches aren't going to get me to open the game back up. It's been a fun ride.

Lua's Prey is live.

New Nightwave has the goofy contemporary pistol skins, but also 3x Arcane Energize, praise the Lotus.

Reminder that Baruuk Prime is coming on 12/14 so stock up on Syndicate Medallions and Steel Essence, and get your Cetus/Fortuna/Entrati rep to cap for those relic packs.

goofy contemporary pistol skins? o_o

did they rerun the shoulders?

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Doesn't railjack use the same loot rules as open world? Where it "saves" it or w/e over time?

I never understood when it was safe to leave, if the host refused to go back to the docks

steam_sig.png
    ivf96trah5h1.png
    x8ck1w7y93x3.png
    uacfxz7srt5g.png
    757dufvdx86d.png

you know, for when your space ninjas want a Tec-9.

No Frakta shoulders this time.

Spoit wrote: »

I never understood when it was safe to leave, if the host refused to go back to the docks

In theory your rewards should be locked once you start a new node or return to the dock.

In practice every time I've returned to the dock in a public match the load screen never ends and I have to alt-F4 out. Also returning to dock doesn't reset any revives you used in mission.

Railjack is still buggy as hell.

Do Voruna parts only drop on the second higher-level new map?

ivf96trah5h1.png
    x8ck1w7y93x3.png
    uacfxz7srt5g.png
    757dufvdx86d.png

you know, for when your space ninjas want a Tec-9.

No Frakta shoulders this time.

I mean... it wouldn't surprise me if those were a thing that a bunch of people asked for. :V

but no frakta shoulders? bleh.

yqtjf4aduu6u.png

The pity system seems... not terrible? I've done a couple solo runs of the new missions and averaging just over 1 Lua Thrax Plasm per minute. This will be higher in groups as you get another Thrax spawn per player, every five minutes.

The only BPs I've seen drop are the sniper rifle BP, which is rotation A on the 80-100 level mission.

edited November 2022
    Actually, scratch that -- the rifle takes 50 plasm to build, in addition to all three parts which also take plasm to build. This is going to be a long ass farm if the BPs don't drop consistently.

edit: the weapon parts don't need to be built. Big relief, much happiness.

double edit: lol if you already cleared Steel Path Lua before the update, Teshin will send you another set of Lua decorations and 25 steel essence when you clear it again.

DivideByZero on

double edit: lol if you already cleared Steel Path Lua before the update, Teshin will send you another set of Lua decorations and 25 steel essence when you clear it again.

Just like deimos with the corrupted orokin mission decorations. Now my display will be lopsided =(

Actually, scratch that -- the rifle takes 50 plasm to build, in addition to all three parts which also take plasm to build. This is going to be a long ass farm if the BPs don't drop consistently.

edit: the weapon parts don't need to be built. Big relief, much happiness.

tbf (this is a spoiler-spoiler)
    Zombie Holo Teshin doesn't know he did this already. Teshin forgot to update his back-up Teshin. :P

This discussion has been closed.