As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pride and Prejudice and Goncharov [Movies]

• CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    Everyone looks like they are showing up to work on Cocaine Bear, on all fronts, unlike Snakes on a Plane.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Cocaine Bear has quite a cast list, I"ll give them that

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    That David Harbour violent Santa film is getting good reviews. Embargo dropped, 71% on RT after 40+ reviews https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/violent_night

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    The new Puss in Boots movie is sitting on 96% on RT with 12 reviews.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I’M TIRED OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING BEAR HIGH ON MOTHERFUCKING COCAINE!

• Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    The new Puss in Boots movie is sitting on 96% on RT with 12 reviews.

A very delayed sequel but I'm glad it's good. I need a new zorro movie

• Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »
    Cocaine Bear has quite a cast list, I"ll give them that

Including Character Actress Margo Martindale!

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Thank you, 'Fast and Feel Love', for recognizing that editing is a powerful tool in comedy.

What a delightful and funny movie. God help me, I'm a sucker for deadpan and the art of saying very silly things very seriously.

And now I'm fairly convinced that 'Fast and Feel Love' and 'The Art of Self Defense' exist in the same filmic universe.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    Saw Glass Onion last night. Movie was great, laughed a ton, theater was packed for a Tuesday night.

Netflix is leaving so much money on the table at this point by forgoing theatrical when they make a movie like that.

• The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    This thread is accumulating gold:

The replies have me giggling hard enough to apologize on client calls.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
    Where the fuck is my big purple t rex

edited December 2022
    Or my very good raptor boi

Bloods End on
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Or Wasssssspinator

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    No Blackarachnia, no sale.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Just adding some of the Beast Wars characters to the mass of poorly characterized Transformers moosh is not the same thing as actually adapting Beast Wars. Seems underwhelming.

• DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    Bloods End wrote: »
    Or my very good raptor boi

Dinobot died for our sins

• AJRAJR Some guy who wrestles NorwichRegistered User regular
    I'll wait to see what the consensus is, but I'm hopeful it's more like Bumblebee than the rest of the series.

Aaron O'Malley. Wrestler extraordinaire.
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Beast Wars was what got me to stop watching Transformers when I was a kid

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Beast Wars made me give a shit about the Transformers as a kid

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • ChallChall Registered User regular
    Beast Wars was the first Transformers I ever saw, and I was very disappointed when they killed my animal Transformers and replaced them with stupid cars

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I did not like Beast Wars.

It was a lesser Reboot to me.

And often it was on before Dragonball, so I just wanted it to be over.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I just blanket did not like those CG animated shows as a kid, hated the way they moved

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

Got to hurry and see if THIS is the episode Goku finally unleashed the Spirit Bomb

• ChallChall Registered User regular

Got to hurry and see if THIS is the episode Goku finally unleashed the Spirit Bomb

Nope, this is the one where he's still getting spirit energy but the A-Plot is about Bulma and Yajirobe playing Backgammon

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

Namek will be destroyed in 5 minutes.

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    As a.. connoisseur of Transformers, growing up with the original cartoon, Beast Wars is probably my second favorite series. Transformers Animated is a god dammed gem, so that takes the number one spot, but Beast Wars had fantastic characterization and voice acting and I don't mind the dated CGI as it's so out of date that it feels like a stylization.

The CGI isn't "dated" so much as it looked like shit back in 1996

I didn't come to Beast Wars until like the early 2000's so it always looked out of step with current trends to me.

Modern Transformers just look like…a bunch of pieces that don’t turn into the vehicle when you look at them.

Way too busy in my opinion. They should have simplified them a little

I have always, always, always hated the stiffness in the movements of CGI animated shows

Between Reboot, Beast Wars, that really astonishingly terrible Donkey Kong Country cartoon, that late 90s Voltron reboot that really just made me sad, etc

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmv4o1Pgt4Y

Indiana Jones 5 trailer shown at Brazil's Comic Con.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

I know this is an extremely minor nitpick in the grand scheme of things but it was very funny to see those people get splashed by a ton of water and not react and remain completely dry right there at the beginning

• MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular

I cannot slam 'agree' hard enough for this shit. Oh my god. Just sprinting from the bus stop home to see if TODAY WAS THE DAY?!

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    DJ Eebs wrote: »

I know this is an extremely minor nitpick in the grand scheme of things but it was very funny to see those people get splashed by a ton of water and not react and remain completely dry right there at the beginning

Not to mention that it sounds like a Gorilla beating its chest and not a bunch of metal smashing together.

Magell wrote: »

Not to mention that it sounds like a Gorilla beating its chest and not a bunch of metal smashing together.

see it's a robot in disguise so I assume they figured out how to make it sound like a gorilla instead of a bunch of metal clanging around

• MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular

see it's a robot in disguise so I assume they figured out how to make it sound like a gorilla instead of a bunch of metal clanging around

But he's like five times as big as a normal gorilla, the disguise isn't that good.

But he's like five times as big as a normal gorilla, the disguise isn't that good.

he's from the past! he's mostly trying to fool other gorillas who don't even know what robots are!

I can't unsee that water splash not getting those people wet. It's so glaring once you're aware of it.

MegaMan001 wrote: »

I cannot slam 'agree' hard enough for this shit. Oh my god. Just sprinting from the bus stop home to see if TODAY WAS THE DAY?!

Oh yeah…run from the bus…because I was absolutely NOT in college in 2003 when IMDB is telling me those episodes happened

This discussion has been closed.