As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Double Recidivism

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Double Recidivism!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Double Recidivism

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    Jean-LucJean-Luc Registered User regular
    It starts with just one more quest and before you know it you're back in rehab drinking seltzer and playing Tetris.

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    "what if they see you using?"

Oof.

• Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    look these dailies ain't gonna run themselves

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    "Err... bad news. Daddy has cancer. Gonna need to go to lots of cancer treatments. Often late at night."

• Options
    GrendusGrendus Registered User regular
    That's how it starts. Just... I just want to see the story line. I miss the days of building combat macros and taming exotic pets, collecting mounts, that kinda thing. Just gonna check it out, play casually.

Then you're just gonna do some PUG runs. Just to see the dungeons, you know. They've got some great... bosses and stuff.

After a while you get to know a couple guys. You make friends with the regulars. They just... they need a healer for a raid. Just a ten man. Just a one off, they've cleared it before, they'll teach you the mechanics, just keep the party alive, other healer can manage the tanks.

Pretty soon you've got three raids a week blocked off, you're keeping a laptop under your desk at work to do dailies at lunch, you're stayin' up late to farm rep, gearing up newbies in the guild to farm DKP. You're sending the kids away to their grandparents for the weekend so you and the wife can have some... together time (with the guild). You've got max level toons of multiple classes on multiple servers, you're running VM's to multibox, you've got troll accounts on the Blizzard forums just to harass people you hate.

---

Maybe a bit too personal? I've been clean for about... ten minutes now and... anyone have a credit card I could borrow?

• Options
    OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    edited December 2022
    Grendus wrote: »
    you've got troll accounts on the Blizzard forums just to harass people you hate.

So you mean normal accounts by the standards of the Blizzard forums. 🙄

Disclaimer: it's been over a decade since the last I time I took a trawl through there, so it's possible it has changed.....but I'm not betting my life savings on that happening.

Overkillengine on