As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Should have a canadian visite

LinearLinear Registered User new member
edited July 2004 in PAX Archive
Man it rocks being from canada because we get the best beer, the sexiest women and the funnyiest comedians. However there is one major downside to living in this beautiful natureal country, No FUCKIUNG GAMMING CONVENTIONS. I mean this kinda sucks not haveing the ability of awing at your favorite titles before there released, or conversing with your favorite web based comic characters. We need to get some canadian content because we are gamers too and besides I am sure bioware or ubi soft will take you guys out for a good ol canadian drinking partry when you get here. And well if that jsut isn't possible well could we at least get some contests that might jsut be able to cross the border, anyway this is just a thought.

Linear out

Where they end, I begin.
Linear on

• Options
    LinearLinear Registered User new member
    edited July 2004
    I am sure that there must be some people from Canada that want to see some more gaming events in this country, please let everyone know what you think ??

Linear on
    Where they end, I begin.
  • Options
    Thug LifeThug Life Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    Yeah, there needs to be more gaming conventions in Canada, even though we miss out on the fun road trip. Bioware could then demo their upcoming games (I live 3 blocks from their headquarters).

Thug Life on
    gretzky_cup1984.jpg
  • Options
    OknarkOknark Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2004
    Thug Life wrote:
    Yeah, there needs to be more gaming conventions in Canada, even though we miss out on the fun road trip. Bioware could then demo their upcoming games (I live 3 blocks from their headquarters).

Fragapalooza just happened man...

That thing is massive. And in Edmonton...

Oknark on
    skelesign.jpg
  • Options
    Thug LifeThug Life Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    you don't say.....
    whats its deal? how much does it cost?

Thug Life on
    gretzky_cup1984.jpg
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited July 2004
    i compleatly agree it should be in ottawa !!! i have acrack team of halo players just waiting like we were traing all last month (june and july) but discovered that we couldent put air fair together and my mom wont let me take the car some 2000 miles from ottawa ta go!!! WAAA we were sooo ready for this!!! u need ta bring it to ottawa or even.... trontro... shudder but come on it needs to happon!!! like REALY we need a good convention soo badly! my gamer friends and i try so had at get to things but they are all in the suthern states or west coast WAAA

needing a halo turni and gamers convention hard core

matt :x

Unknown User on
  • Options
    Optimus WangOptimus Wang Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    Apparently you missed Necrowombicon.... both times.

Optimus Wang on
    Din wrote:
    I'd be Optimus Wang, and come out with just a bathrobe on and drink maple syrup out of a coffee mug.
    ani-me.jpg
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited July 2004
    yeah i did wat is is i know i sound like a loser but i only learned of penny arcade like this year durring school... *shamed* but fill me in

matt

Unknown User on