As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

a gripe about world of warcraft(not anything to with raids/classes/pvp)

zalmatra_astronomothzalmatra_astronomoth Registered User new member
edited February 2008 in MMO Extravaganza
world of warcraft has been a most excellent game and has delivered a fine tuned and wonderful rpg experience it provided just the right mixture of background...storyline and back story as i could handle without force feeding it to me. now pre it contained all of the basic necessities one would attribute to just about any rpg in the universe however in the burning crusade a element was lost that not many noticed but i felt mirthed about. im talking of course about the soundtrack...there was no grand music...well..barely music at all all the elements where there except for a new score.

now there have been some small new tunes but nothing that wouldn't register in your mind as more then possibly ambience sound. there was no..walking into stormwind for the first time and hearing that wonderful grand score. no...nothing really noteworthy. it seems strange that such a large production game would lack one of the most essential ingredients to the rpg experience. they didn't even reuse old scores it was mute...without sound( a later patch added old music to some areas...some areas) but this was months after the TBC shipped. i for one hope that they do add a rich soundtrack to WOTLK. well peace..im out

zalmatra_astronomoth on

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Yonder hatred thread is :arrow:

Brainleech on
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    All... the ellipses... make me read your post... in William... Shatner's voice.

How's the Shaman going Bill?

-SPI- on
  • Options
    zalmatra_astronomothzalmatra_astronomoth Registered User new member
    edited February 2008
    well i actully talk in a sort of delayed manner when im being serious. not unlike but not quite like William shatner. however my gripe is not a matter of anything to do with most issues people have with the game. its a rpg element that is simply not there. which is diffrent from most other complaints

zalmatra_astronomoth on
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    You don't say sabotage, you say sabotaj.

815165 on
  • Options
    WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    well...that's...very....interesting....tell...me...more...

Wavechaser on
  • Options
    piLpiL Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I tend to turn the music/sound off in MMOs. After about 4 days playtime, even the most amazing combat song begins to wear thin on me.

piL on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited February 2008
    20021011h.gif

Echo on
This discussion has been closed.