As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The newest action figures (and other toys) thread (NSF56k)

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Definitely on the former (though it'll probably be hella cheaper), but the latter is more likely than you think. Hasbro has been very open about wanting to complete teams and they've even mentioned that they keep combinations like that in mind when they make figures - specifically in reference to the upcoming Armada Megatron and whether or not he'd be compatible with a theoretical Tidal Wave figure down the line.

• Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    I just want to say thank you to @Heffling for helping me out and selling me his Grimlock.

I now have Sludge on order and can't wait for Snarl to release. Then Swoop to complete the team! These guys remind me of affordable Masterpieces.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    There's an upcoming Transformer named "Twincast" (a redeco of blaster) coming out and I keep accidently replacing one of the vowels with an "e" in my brain which makes me think there's something wrong with me.

When do I keep thinking about Twencast?!?!

• Options
    There's an upcoming Transformer named "Twincast" (a redeco of blaster) coming out and I keep accidently replacing one of the vowels with an "e" in my brain which makes me think there's something wrong with me.

When do I keep thinking about Tweencast?!?!

Fixed it for you.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I've mentioned before that I'm not the biggest fan of the G1 aesthetic overall, but I do appreciate when it is done well.

Well.. I just got a "hot pre-order" email about a gift set for a 3rd party Masterpiece Bruticus.... well, it's Ocular Max, which looks like it's been out for a while, but it's a giant all in one gift set for $650.

That's.. not too bad, right?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Athenor wrote: »
    I've mentioned before that I'm not the biggest fan of the G1 aesthetic overall, but I do appreciate when it is done well.

Well.. I just got a "hot pre-order" email about a gift set for a 3rd party Masterpiece Bruticus.... well, it's Ocular Max, which looks like it's been out for a while, but it's a giant all in one gift set for $650.

That's.. not too bad, right?

Paging @Delduwath .

Edit: Oddly enough, you can pre-order the five individual bots from TFSource for around $590.

https://tfsource.com/mastermind-creations/ocular-max/

Wonder why they are increasing the price for the set without the upgrade parts.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Yoooooo, the MMC Combaticons are absolutely amazing. You should 300% buy them, @Athenor! I reviewed the first three earlier in this thread, in this post:
    Delduwath wrote: »
    Let me tell you about the Mastermind Creations Ocular Max All Built In Assaultus.

(It's the Combaticons.)

(It's also a very long post with lots of photos.)

[snip]
    I never got around to reviewing the last two, or the completed combined mode; I intend to, some day, but the summary is: Blast Off has an excellent shuttle mode, a pleasant transformation, and a good robot mode that is slightly hampered in the foot articulation by the design of the figure. Brawl is pretty incredible: a really solid tank, a more involved transformation that has some interesting bits (but watch a video on how to handle the head during transformation, the instructions in the first run were misprinted in a way that could lead you to damage it, and I have no idea if it's been fixed in reissues or not), and a great-looking robot that is surprisingly articulated for such a hefty guy.

Basically, what I can say for one of them, I can say for all of them: The materials feel excellent; I love the sculpt and general design; the transformation is fun, pleasant, and intuitive (with a few slightly frustrating bits here and there), and in many places does something novel and interesting; the combined mode looks like a million bucks, and is rather well-articulated. And, the all-built-in combiner gimmick is - without exaggeration - something I've day-dreamed about since I was a kid.

The flaws are:
    1. He's shorter than the accepted "correct" height for MP combiners (about 16"-18" if I remember correctly, compared to the ~22" that other MP combiners are)
    2. Some people feel that the all-built-in gimmick resulted in compromised bot modes (like oversized lower legs on the two arm-bots, with visible combiner hands peeking out)
    3. The initial release had a notoriously weak combined mode right shoulder ratchet (seems like they underestimated how heavy Blast Off would be), and so for most people, Bruticus couldn't hold his right arm straight out if he was holding the bigger weapon from the optional add-on set. Lots of folks report that the ratchets in the combined mode legs are also on the weak side, and have gotten weaker over time.

For me, (1) and (2) are non-issues to such an extent that they don't even register. (3) is a fairly objective flaw, but MMC included a heavier-duty replacement ratchet with the last bot when they were doing the first run, and I've heard that every reissue of Onslaught has had firmer ratchets in both arms and both legs, so I don't think this would be a problem for you.

What is a problem is the price. I bought the first run for $575 total (not including the optional add-on set, which was another $55), and I see that most stores have the upcoming reissues for about the same price. Indeed, TFSource itself (I assume that's where you got the email from) has them individually for a total of $590! Keep in mind that MMC has not done (and almost certainly won't do) a boxed Assaultus set, so what TFSource means when they advertise a "Set of 5" to you is that you will pay an extra $60 for the convenience of clicking "Add to cart" once instead of 5 times. All five bots are in their own individual packaging, they even say so in the description of the listing.

Also, for some reason this "set" is listed as coming in August, when the individual bots at TFSource (and at other stores) are listed as coming in February.

Athenor, I think you'll enjoy this set as a counter-Cang-Toys-Thunderking: smaller, lighter (no die-cast at all), faster and easier to transform, and made of such materials/designed in such a way that you can, like... play with them. I love Fans Toys's products, and their materials are durable as hell, but they paint almost the entire figure and give them more limited articulation, so they feel more like shelf-pieces. I root for X-Transbots as the underdog, but their materials and build-quality - especially in recent years - are shoddy 90% of the time. MMC is the only MP-scale company that makes robots that - I feel - invite play. I can transform them back and forth, pose them, fiddle with them as they sit on my desk, and not worry at all that I'll damage them. Assaultus is one of my all-time favorite sets, and I definitely recommend him.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    *Deep breaths* Well.. you only live once, right?

I will say that Optus Nox was incredible, and by the same company. I think that's why it caught my eye.

Thank you both for pointing out the markup. I don't know if I would have caught that.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Because I love watching toys transform, here's a video showing off the entire Assultus set:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ3Eex1P15k

And if you're feeling saucy, you can forget the G1 set and get the eye-meltingly garish G2 set:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heNueKSHZYs

MMC has confirmed that they will definitely do one more Assaultus repaint, and the fandom is ready to go to civil war on whether it should be Ruination, Baldigus, Battle Gaia, Ruination (urban/arctic camo), Ruination (desert camo), Ruination (zesty mayo with onions), or whatever else. I mean, I'm sure MMC has already decided how to repaint them, they just haven't announced it.

• Options
    edited February 2023
    That... incredibly helps with scale, which was one of the things I was curious about.

Edit: Jeez. So many panels! I mean, yeah, masterpiece, but... woah.

And to be comparable with CW Devvy?!

Athenor on
  • Options
    That... incredibly helps with scale, which was one of the things I was curious about.

Edit: Jeez. So many panels! I mean, yeah, masterpiece, but... woah.

And to be comparable with CW Devvy?!
    I think that so far, the two Protectobots MMC has put out have fewer panels. They seem like a refinement of what they've learned doing Assultus, so I'm excited to see how they whole set turns out. I realize that this is small consolation when dealing with Assaultus's panels, I'm just musing out loud.

• Options
    edited February 2023
    Oh hey more leaks, this time for 2024 Studio Series Releases

https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/02/14/rumor-2024-studio-series-listings-found-wfc-starscream-bb-voy-shockwave-86-swoop-mv6-megatron-more-475715
    TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES CORE MV6 RUMBLE
    TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES CORE MV6 STARSCREAM
    TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES DLX MV6 SUNSTREAKE
    TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES VOY MV6 SHOCKWAVE
    TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES LDR MV6 MEGATRON

TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES CORE MV5 MOHAWK

TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES DLX TF7 SCORPINOCK

TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES DLX WFC SIDESWIPE
    TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES VOY WFC STARSCREAM

TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES VOY 86 SCRAPHEAP
    TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES LDR AST TF86 SWOOP

Apparently some of the MV6 (Movie 6 aka Bumblebee) figures might actually be '86 figures, explaining how there's an MV6 Megatron when he doesn't show up at all in that movie. Rumble also wasn't in MV6, but there's already a '86 figure of him, so who knows what that is. The rest could be '86 figures, but who knows.

MV5 Mohawk is a good choice for core class. He was the shit talking motorcycle that was in The Last Knight, one of the crew Megatron had freed from prison.

TF7 Scorpinock is weird because this is the first I've heard if him possibly being in that movie.

More War for Cybertron figures, making me real curious if they're planning on re-releasing that game.

Scrapheap is another generic Junkion that is likely remolded from Wreck-Gar (Which is interesting, because Evolution ALSO has a voyager Junkion who I previously though might be a Wreck-Gar retool)

And finally there's Swoop, at leader class, completing the Dinobots. I was only going to get Grimlock but man all of the shots I've seen of them together are incredible. It'll be hard to resist, though Slug being hard to find might help. (Cheapest I've seen is $75)

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Awesome!!! I'm glad they might release a Rumble to go with Frenzy.

Would the WFC reference the WFC line and not the game? I'd love it if it was the game.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_War_for_Cybertron_Trilogy

I think I've seen some people say they still have Slug in their Walmarts. Might want to check that thread on TFW and see if someone can pick one up and send it to you. Although might be the same price as you have seen.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    I don't think it's 100% confirmed but everyone is pretty certain it's the game.

• Options
    I don't think it's 100% confirmed but everyone is pretty certain it's the game.

Man, I'd love to get the WfC game bots. They really made some great robot and vehicle mode designs for those games.

Meanwhile, I forgot that the Official Transformers YouTube channel uploaded the Beast Wars show and they're up to Episode 2. Now I can check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/@TransformersOfficial

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Oh hey look. TFSource figure out that people realized that their "box set" was more than their own pre-orders and lowered the price to $570 to tempt @Athenor

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    This month I'm getting the Macross Jetfire that Athenor showed off previously and the PG Unleashed RX-78-2.

• Options
    Anyone want the second version of the Masterpiece Optimus Prime? Big Bad Toy Store has a damaged package version on a steal for $148.79. Doesn't come with packaging, but all the parts. This version is a great toy to fiddle with.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/231171

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    MP-10 is one of my favorite transformers.

• Options
    I bought mine from TRU before they started their shutting everything down. Makes me sad I didn't keep the box for it.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Well, I have a good day coming in my future...

1nmvbyoen1ac.png

• Options
    HexDexHexDex Registered User regular
    Betsuni wrote: »
    Anyone want the second version of the Masterpiece Optimus Prime? Big Bad Toy Store has a damaged package version on a steal for $148.79. Doesn't come with packaging, but all the parts. This version is a great toy to fiddle with.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/231171

Hey thanks for this. I've been lamenting not having a G1 prime with trailer to play with, and this is perfect. Pulled the trigger.

If you are reading this add me.
    D3: HexDex#1281, PSN: DireOtter, Live: DireOtter

• Options
    edited February 2023
    It's a minor thing, but if your hobbies intersect like mine do, this might be useful:

Folded Space's foamcore inserts have a lot of left-over springy memory foam when you are done. This foam works EXCELLENT for ratchet repair. I pulled out my Studio Series Devastator and found that one of the ratchets had gone pretty much weak, and then watched a video on ratchet repair where they mentioned buying foam. And it dawned on me to try the Folded Space stuff.

So yeah, Devvy no longer has a broken ankle! Which is good, considering... what's coming.

Edit: Damn he is so hard to pose. But... I got him into a position that I'm okay with. Granted it takes up a TON of space, but... hey, it's something.

zx0xweQh.jpg

iPrGJVQh.jpg

pxbA1Z2h.jpg

ghsnp2nh.jpg
    I refuse to give him his giant enemy scrotum.

Athenor on
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited February 2023
    Ey, another preorder arrived! This is my third character from the King Dragon epic saga, and this time it's King Dragon himself!

gacfh4q4c04n.jpg

On the back of his box is his famous rap:

qwg6jgonzi3l.jpg

Here he is alongside his henchman Lysanderoth, and one of his enemies, the ill-fated Archibald. On the far left is Refridgerator-sempai from Sung Won's other epic saga, Chairem Anime.

d49zt6ijq9tx.jpg

Would it be wrong if I say I would like to see what kind of figure they'd come up with for Sexica?

I kind of doubt we'll get any more King Dragon figures after this, though. Maybe he'll do some more Chairem anime figs?

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    Thank you for supporting an artist I so enjoy!

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Finished off the remaining Magic Square figures that I cared about and got their new painted Megatron and their Jetfire. Next up is their Bruticus figures, and if they're as fun as the previous combiners then it should be a good time because the Combaticons have always been some of my favorites.

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    So back in August, I preordered Hero Toys Big Devil (essentially Diablo from Diablo 2) from 5ktoys with a $20 deposit. Big Devil has released, by 5ktoys never fulfilled my order and never responds to contact via email, Facebook, or Instagram. And it's past the 180 days to dispute with PayPal. So I'm out $20, not the worst, but seriously fuck 5ktoys

Don't shop with them

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    *VIBRATING INTENSIFIES*

pWmId1vh.jpg

As mentioned above, I decided for a "fuck it" day... and it has arrived.

kjxHgwJh.jpg

Mmmmmmm.

M0VLawqh.jpg

Yessssss!!!

Cannot. Wait. Stupid work and only having an hour off for lunch... Well, let's at least open this bad boy up...

EbwK7Euh.jpg

Oh, huh! Red Envelopes! I've never gotten those before. At first I thought there might be something in them, but nope.. just 8 red envelopes. Very pretty though!

4ekgTZih.jpg

Hugerhino doing a leaping pose, right out of the box! But what's that bag?

MlPOdZSh.jpg

Turns out.. not only did this guy come with the parts I expected (the wolf twins' swords, his sword, and his blaster), but it also includes replacement parts for the Thorilla leg clamps! This is a big deal, as I just discovered mine had become... damaged. The joint was too tight, even after using shock oil, and one had bent/broken. So the inclusion of replacement parts is very, very appreciated.

Now, getting him fully transformed (and properly flexible) will take a bit of time. But I just. could. Not. Wait.

I had to do what I could And that means one thing:

WEAPONS.

MOKXS1zh.jpg

Top to bottom is Thunderking's sword, Thunderking's blaster, DNA Designs' upgrade kit sword for Predaking, and the Hasbro included blaster for Predaking.

I feel like I could shiv someone with this sword. Which... makes sense, given that it's essentially a dagger!

BTXPPgWh.jpg

• Options
    Woo, Dinobot Snarl is up for pre-order.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/studio-series/products/transformers-studio-series-leader-86-19-dinobot-snarl

Picked him up and now can't wait for Swoop to complete the team. Well that and Snarl to ship and ship out my Sludge.

Also Core Ironhide popped up for pre-order.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/studio-series/products/transformers-studio-series-core-class-ironhide

I'm going to wait for him to hopefully go on sale before picking him up since I already have an Ironhide in my collection. I just like these small sized bots.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Core Ironhide is gonna need a sticker set for his yellow stripe, I see. Wild how the studio series toys, priding themselves on accuracy, keep skipping that.

• Options
    @Athenor Congrats on the new toys; now you just need to start getting the display space ready for this deco:
    4CdO2o0l.jpg

• Options
    I'm SO glad I am not into golden decos. Too easy to damage.

• Options
    Well yeah, that's why you gotta encase them in resin. Boom, now you've got a 100-pound giant block that you can put anywhere! Easy and convenient!

• Options
    edited February 2023
    Convienant. Yeah. Sure.

So.. as you probably could've guessed.. the combination of WFH + package delivery + big toy I've been wanting for months means I did not get much work done today. And I tried! I really, really tried!

But.. we all knew where this was going.

XMv75c7h.jpg

You know, I would almost want a second copy so I could show off all the robot modes. They are extremely well done, well articulated, and creative. Hugerhino is no different in that respect. And even more surprising, very little squeaking! I only had to put shock oil on one noisy joint. There were a few points where I had to push clips out, and it is making me want to get a proper spudger.. but that's okay.

He does sport one heck of a backpack, though - at least out of the box. I bet I could compact this down more now that I know how he works.

m4jPBlMh.jpg

VyiIsa6h.jpg

The next thing to do was replace those brace pieces. Again, not hard as I'd just disassembled them the week prior. In this case, I took this photo before doing any replacements. The new parts feel almost identical, but they are a bit harder, and the dimensions ever so slightly smaller, so that there's less stress on the pieces.

cz7jPOLh.jpg

Rhino time turned out to be a bear. I missed that there was a sliding mechanism in the feet, which caused things to not line up right. A few dings later, and we're rolling.

7ePKVPnh.jpg

3nfFV2jh.jpg

i263rNmh.jpg

But then.. came the surprisingly complex transform of the legs! Like, Landbull just kind of folded back on himself. But Hugerhino does this hug-like move that really compacts it.

And thus.

Finally.

ui70h2bh.jpg

dHWTasih.jpg

Posing him is insane. He's got a TON of articulation, but with all that weight, combined with me loosening some joints that maaaybe I shouldn't have... it just leads to remarkable things. It doesn't help that I have him on a very smooth surface and his feet aren't contacting the floor right. You pretty much have to splay his legs outwards or there's no chance of him standing. I also needed to do a bunch of work to lock in his wings so they wouldn't sag. Lots of weight there - a cross-beam of some sort would be very useful.

So how's he stack up to Hasbro's latest combiner?

aWiVMPuh.jpg

Don't worry, Menasor. You're getting thigh grafts here in a few days.

Athenor on
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Solid gold deco just looks awful, you lose so much detail when it’s all a single color

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    Convienant. Yeah. Sure.

So.. as you probably could've guessed.. the combination of WFH + package delivery + big toy I've been wanting for months means I did not get much work done today. And I tried! I really, really tried!

But.. we all knew where this was going.

XMv75c7h.jpg

You know, I would almost want a second copy so I could show off all the robot modes. They are extremely well done, well articulated, and creative. Hugerhino is no different in that respect. And even more surprising, very little squeaking! I only had to put shock oil on one noisy joint. There were a few points where I had to push clips out, and it is making me want to get a proper spudger.. but that's okay.

He does sport one heck of a backpack, though - at least out of the box. I bet I could compact this down more now that I know how he works.

m4jPBlMh.jpg

VyiIsa6h.jpg

The next thing to do was replace those brace pieces. Again, not hard as I'd just disassembled them the week prior. In this case, I took this photo before doing any replacements. The new parts feel almost identical, but they are a bit harder, and the dimensions ever so slightly smaller, so that there's less stress on the pieces.

cz7jPOLh.jpg

Rhino time turned out to be a bear. I missed that there was a sliding mechanism in the feet, which caused things to not line up right. A few dings later, and we're rolling.

7ePKVPnh.jpg

3nfFV2jh.jpg

i263rNmh.jpg

But then.. came the surprisingly complex transform of the legs! Like, Landbull just kind of folded back on himself. But Hugerhino does this hug-like move that really compacts it.

And thus.

Finally.

ui70h2bh.jpg

dHWTasih.jpg

Posing him is insane. He's got a TON of articulation, but with all that weight, combined with me loosening some joints that maaaybe I shouldn't have... it just leads to remarkable things. It doesn't help that I have him on a very smooth surface and his feet aren't contacting the floor right. You pretty much have to splay his legs outwards or there's no chance of him standing. I also needed to do a bunch of work to lock in his wings so they wouldn't sag. Lots of weight there - a cross-beam of some sort would be very useful.

So how's he stack up to Hasbro's latest combiner?

aWiVMPuh.jpg

Don't worry, Menasor. You're getting thigh grafts here in a few days.

You were researching while working!

Man, that thing looks really awesome and HUGE!

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Missed out on Snarl through Hasbropulse, but I was able to put in a preorder with BBTS.

• Options
    Here's an Amazon link if you want to go through them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B3FSXYQC/

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    I was very happy to get my stuff today, because while I couldn't attend the whole time.. last time I was at gunpla build night, I brought the in-progress Thunderking to show off. So I wanted to show off the completed version.

So here's some extra pics of him, with me doing a bit more of a dynamic pose.

X5mA50ch.jpg

akzPEXuh.jpg

oXmylmGh.jpg

Everyone was really blown away, and I think he took more assembly than some of the gunpla being assembled! :)

Anyways... time for a smaller bit.

I pulled the trigger on the upgrade kits for the Studio Series Dinobots I own, just as a kind of completeness thing. I'd been waffling because they were fairly insubstantial, especially given the cost. At least Grimlock added some cool touches and a full Wheelie fig.

But hey. I got them. Might as well use them.

2JAbQvRh.jpg

Slag's kit is definitely the weaker of the two. Again, including a transforming fig of one of the Witwickeys bumped up the price for no real good reason. Sludge, on the other hand, gets some repair pieces and blast effects. Not a huge upgrade, but.. strangely more substantial? Oh, and googly eyes. which some people may like.

FA9XP31h.jpg

Slag gets his sword, a thingy that lets him hold his tail as a shield, and different colored horns for toy accuracy. Also a transforming fig that I probably should compare to my Masterpiece Spike Witwicky that I got with MP Bumblebee.

sIZMDPjh.jpg

Sludge's stuff is repair oriented. A set of bumpers for filling the ratchets, something for the wings to lock them in place, and then blast effects. Oh, and a shield piece that covers the enormous gap in his chest when he's transformed.

Back to ratchet surgery!

My particular Sludge doesn't need these yet, as the ratchets are pretty good, but this will keep them from deteriorating.

LP18hZZh.jpg

Ljxn5Smh.jpg

The blast effect, meanwhile, can plug into Sludge's gun. Also, a better shot of the googly eyes.

Sf5oTtkh.jpg

The wing repairs were.. a pain in the ass, but mostly serve to lock the wings in place. They are definitely more stable where they go now. I did bend one a little getting it installed, but it seems to be holding up.

That just leaves his shield and his sword. Both of which look pretty nice.

m7L2swEh.jpg

I honestly don't think either of these kits are really worth it. I'd much rather see a large bundle with all of the upgrades for the dinobots.. but given that Hasbro's releasing 1 a year, it doesn't make sense for DNA design to do that. Also, apparently some 3rd party companies made feet replacements for Sludge that solve one of his big issues in terms of his alt mode, so I'll need to look into those.

That's 3 pieces of my order down. We'll see what's next! :)

• Options
    So, does anyone want to buy a Hasbro Breakdown for their Menasor? I ended up getting a second one by accident.

oosik_betsuni.png